The "Everybody has a story to tell" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moises
One day I decided to go to the library with my friend to check out some magazines. First we went to the rest room to do what we had to do (piss). When we were finished, I noticed something familiar out of the corner of my eye which turned out to be a Neon Genesis: Evangelion graphic novel. Taking notece that I did not possess my library card at the time, I made up my mind and decided to steal it. While I was on guard duty, my "friend" was ripping out the bar code for obvious reasons which do not need to be deciphered. When he was done, we stuck it in his backpack and I carried it up to the first floor and out the exit. Before I steped out of the exit, I passed through the sensors and shazam! The alarm went off. So I said to myself, "f*ck!" Afterwards, I ran towards my friend's house as fast as I can about a half mile away. Before I got there, I hid the book in some bushes. When I got to my friend's house, I waited for about a half hour before my friend got there. Luckily my friend assummed correctly where I was heading and when he got there he said he did not say anything to the librarians or to the authorities so I went back where I hid the book and went on cheerfully home. When I got home, I began to realize that all the bar codes on the book were not present so I ripped the spine of the book to check for a hidden bar code. So I guess my theory is that my friend set a bar code seperately from the book in the backpack so the alarm will go off.

"For thou shall not trust others for they it will bite you in the ass." - Moises

Submit your crazy and thrilling stories to this thread I guess.

Rob Owns You
One time I was walking to a guy named Bobs house when I found a nickle. I started to pick it up when an umpa lumpa came and kicked me in the ass. I grabbed a stick and poked its eye out. And then he got all mad and stabbed me with a spork. I got pissed so I threw his peice of shit nickle in a pile of dog shit and then I slammed him in it. The end...

Mandos
One time, I ate plum pudding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.