havok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

o.g. slaughter
what are his actual powers and abilities.

pr1983
Havok:

absorb cosmic energies from his environment (such as starlight, x-rays, and gamma radiation) and store them within his body cells, metabolizing the energy in order to generate plasma wave discharges...

which basically means shooting plasma from his arms in big blasts...

And please put all questions in the q & a thread... smile

o.g. slaughter
so who would win cy or havok. are his blasts as powerful as cyclops or not. and do u hav any good pics of him or wateva. and where is the otha thread that im supposed to ask questions. holla bac

Blair Wind
the other thread is usually on top of this forum.....and Cyclops and havoks blast cancel each other....so if havok hits Cy it does nothing to him and vice versa.....heres one pic

BENITO
and to be cooler than his brother hehehe

shaber
Is he the mutant with white hair?

munkiesarus
No, Havok is blonde.

White hair? You may be thinking of either Quicksilver or Magneto.

havok801125
Havok rulessssssssssssssss.........He's got the coolest codename and i say this objectively

Mainstream
I like Alex he always causing Havok with his powers.

pr1983
Originally posted by o.g. slaughter
so who would win cy or havok. are his blasts as powerful as cyclops or not. and do u hav any good pics of him or wateva. and where is the otha thread that im supposed to ask questions. holla bac

cyclops is a better fighter, so cyclops...

havok801125
yeah but havok has an advantage....if he were to blast away cys ruby quartz lens....cy wouldn't be able to see....hence would't be able to fight....= havok wins

Blair Wind
umm..he can still see, the only thing would be that he wouldnt be able to control the optic blast, so if there are in a deserted area then he wouldnt care, and since it doesnt effect Havok anyways then they just fight hand 2 hand

havok801125
when i said he would'nt be able to see...I meant that he would not be able to open his eyes for fear of hitting an innocent person.....hence eye's closed equals win for havok.....but in a deserted area were cy would be able to open his eyes i'd probably give the in to cy cos he's more in control of his emotions and probably a better tactician

DarkCrawler
And better fighter.

havok801125
yep that to.....but havok still rulezzzz and that is my unbiased opinion smile

pr1983
Originally posted by havok801125
yeah but havok has an advantage....if he were to blast away cys ruby quartz lens....cy wouldn't be able to see....hence would't be able to fight....= havok wins

thats assuming he was accurate enough...

havok801125
havok is pretty acurate with his blast and don't forget that he has two hands, which means that the can fire two blast ssimultaneously.....cy would probably be able to dodge them for a while but sooner or later havok would be bound to get lucky and fry cy's visor so I would say the question of havok being acurate enough is a moot point really.....but i'd say determining a winner of this point would really fall to the circumstances and location of the fight.....

pr1983
havok is pretty acurate with his blast and don't forget that he has two hands, which means that the can fire two blast ssimultaneously.....cy would probably be able to dodge them for a while but sooner or later havok would be bound to get lucky and fry cy's visor so I would say the question of havok being acurate enough is a moot point really.....but i'd say determining a winner of this point would really fall to the circumstances and location of the fight.....

you think he'd be able to take down cyclops' visor while cyclops is using his own blasts to stop him?

really depends on distance more than anything...

havok801125
Originally posted by pr1983
you think he'd be able to take down cyclops' visor while cyclops is using his own blasts to stop him?

really depends on distance more than anything...

I agree wid you on your second point. I also thinh that cy is a tad bit more acurate with his blasts co he just has to look where he is aiming at.......what i do think however is that havok would be able to counter cys blast with one of his own from one hand.....i think they would effectively cancel eash other out(not too sure on this however)....and then still be able to fire a secondary blast at the same time....but like you said it would depend on distance.....a big diatance away and the fight would probably end in a stalemate...the closer the distance the better the chances of havok diabling cys visor......

but the winner of this fight then would really come down to the location of this fight......if they were in an area with ppl near by cy would'nt want to hurt innocent ppl, so he would probably keep his eyes closed,.....in this instance havok would probably be able to KO him pretty quickly.....BUT.......if they were in a deserted location, cy would'nt have to worry about hurting innocent ppl....he would be able to keep his eyes open and blast away, and even thou the blasts would'nt have much of an effect on havok they would be pretty distracting and i also think that cy is the better h2h combantant so he should be then able to take down his brother

So you c what i mean when i say it would come down to the location of the fight

pr1983
I agree wid you on your second point. I also thinh that cy is a tad bit more acurate with his blasts co he just has to look where he is aiming at.......what i do think however is that havok would be able to counter cys blast with one of his own from one hand.....i think they would effectively cancel eash other out(not too sure on this however)....and then still be able to fire a secondary blast at the same time....but like you said it would depend on distance.....a big diatance away and the fight would probably end in a stalemate...the closer the distance the better the chances of havok diabling cys visor......

but the winner of this fight then would really come down to the location of this fight......if they were in an area with ppl near by cy would'nt want to hurt innocent ppl, so he would probably keep his eyes closed,.....in this instance havok would probably be able to KO him pretty quickly.....BUT.......if they were in a deserted location, cy would'nt have to worry about hurting innocent ppl....he would be able to keep his eyes open and blast away, and even thou the blasts would'nt have much of an effect on havok they would be pretty distracting and i also think that cy is the better h2h combantant so he should be then able to take down his brother

So you c what i mean when i say it would come down to the location of the fight

oh, i understand completely...

cyke is more accurate by a fair distance (due to his abnormal understanding of geometry), i just cant see havok blasting the visor off unless cyke stands still...

havok801125
Originally posted by pr1983
oh, i understand completely...

I not sure if that was sarcasm i detected or what

pr1983
I not sure if that was sarcasm i detected or what

No, i meant it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.