Wuzzup!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Electrocat
WUZZUP!!! smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance

Demarthl
YO!
ok now the newb 1337 h4x0rz crap is out the way, your name is, your age, region of birth, hobbies and interests, yowhat your looking for on kmc. smile

Electrocat
Ah, yeah. Name's Electrocat, don't wear it out... wink

Demarthl
oh dear, another angsty sex driven teenager thats going to make hundred threads with the same point to them,...

oh look BOOBS! eek!

*goes to chase boobies*

Electrocat
nah I'm jokin...
and that was a sexist statement... you might think about chasing me!

Demarthl
sexist? how so... i merely showed my personal actions by typinmg that im chasing boobs, it had no demeanor for either sex, so dont point the finger, especially if your pointing at shit, cos it stinks

snehin
hey electrocat wazzup?

Bun Bun
Hi Electrocat wavey

snehin
hi bun bun did he call u yet?

Bun Bun
nope i left a voice mail for him hopefully he does. im really worried he really freaked me out u no.

snehin
dont worry im sure he is ok

Bun Bun
i really hope so. I dont really think he's somewon who would g threw with it but still ...............i just donno i love him so much too thats the thing and he dont even no how much i love him. He nos i like him but ......ahhh oh well i hope he remembers to call me.

snehin
he will dont worry hes prolly just thinkin bout shit thts wat i do even now after the things tht happened i think about loads of shit im sure if anythin hes just thinkin or is clearin his head he'll call u trust me he has to

Bun Bun
Yeah i hope. he's got a girlfriend now tho but im happy for him so he'll prolly end up talk to her about it.

snehin
well talkin to her will hlp but talkin to ya might hlp both of ya!

Bun Bun
yeah im just worried

snehin
Originally posted by Bun Bun
i really hope so. I dont really think he's somewon who would g threw with it but still ...............i just donno i love him so much too thats the thing and he dont even no how much i love him. He nos i like him but ......ahhh oh well i hope he remembers to call me. dont really worry about him he is def ok

Bun Bun
thanks so much big grin
im off to bed now

snehin
Originally posted by Bun Bun
yeah im just worried well thts pretty clear i know u worry bout him so maybe u should try relaxin more and thinkin bout smthin pleasent he is fine i know it so get some sleep and relax

Electrocat
men suck. they only make you miserable.

snehin
hey watch it im a man!!or a teen anyways still male!!

kmcdude
wazzzzzzzzz uuuuuuuuuuuppppppppp

snehin
hello!

snehin
Originally posted by kmcdude
wazzzzzzzzz uuuuuuuuuuuppppppppp love the avatar

kmcdude
Thank's dude

snehin
Thank's dude is it frm tekken looks like tht baraka

Electrocat
baraka rulez - from Mortal Kombat Trilogy

snehin
Originally posted by Electrocat
baraka rulez - from Mortal Kombat Trilogy indeed he does i hav MK deception

Electrocat
^ wow what's it like?

kmcdude
Anyone played Tekken 5 yet?

snehin
Originally posted by Electrocat
^ wow what's it like? awsome its awsome love the story lines
Anyone played Tekken 5 yet? yep its ok i like the devil within part thts like the real story mode of tekken 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.