OMG, you feckers!!!! I just watched the 1st episode of Smallville Season 3, and . ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
. .. . it was like better than most movies I've ever seen in my life. I got soooooooo excited I had to stop what I was doing and make this thread. What can I say, I'm a Smallville whore. Lex stuck on that island???? Hello? 'Classic'! Jonathan Kent speaking to Clark's, or should I say 'Kal's' wink, biological father, and inheriting super powers???? Can you say, 'legendary?' Chloie hiding Clark's location from Lana, Lana finding out, going to Clark's pad!!!!!!? Hello? 'Epic.' It was soooooooo bad ass in the beginning when Clark ripped off those ATM's and bought that Lamberghini!!!! I like the bad Clark, he's such a rebel. I fecking love that show. big grin

Mist
i dont watch it.

silver_tears
I love it too droolio

The Biker Scout
In the end Lex almost gets killed

The Tired Hiker
Seriously, that show has the best writing EVER. Well, it can easily anchor off the old Superman stories, but still, I'm impressed with the direction they have taken it. I love Lex. He is my favorite character, but I gotta say, the bad Clark is pretty fecking sweet! Yeah, sooo . . . I heard a rumor about Lex, but I don't want it spoiled for me, so . . . I don't know what to do. I have to know, but I don't want to find out from you people. But my work buddy told me to keep an eye on Lex???? I have no idea why, well maybe. I'm not sure if it happens in season 3 or 4, but my buddy said to keep an eye on him. Don't tell me what it is, but is it cool??? embarrasment

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
In the end Lex almost gets killed

Yeah, by that guy on the island, please don't tell me anymore, I know I might be spoiling it for others who haven't seen it yet, but maybe it'll spark more interest, because seriously, people don't really know what were talking about. smile

Clovie
i justa seen half of episode yawn

silver_tears
Clark is so hot yes

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Clovie
i justa seen half of episode yawn

You didn't like it? confused

Clovie
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
You didn't like it? confused i don't have to, right? confused

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by silver_tears
Clark is so hot yes

evil clark ..even better droolio

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Clovie
i don't have to, right? confused

No, but it would be a lot cooler if you did. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.