Request

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Biker Scout
queeq
Chaos

We can always open and move the Grill to the GDF...

cool

Fire
wtf is your request man?

mechmoggy
Eh? confused

Fire
idd Mechy I don't get it, do you?

mechmoggy
I don't get what anyone is talking about here anymore. no

PVS
he wants to open a star wars social thread in the GDF because it was shut down in the ep3 forum, since there is already a social thread.

Storm
We already have the Underwater Tavern - Reprise bar in here.

Fire
ooh no mechy you got another Lobotomy?

Well he shouldn't we have a social thread, no need for a new one Queeq don't give ppl bad idea's

Lana
People are having a fit over it because apparently one thread's not enough roll eyes (sarcastic) queeq jokingly suggested moving it here, knowing it'd be closed again because there's already a social thread in here.

Storm
And PM.

Fire
Originally posted by Lana
People are having a fit over it because apparently one thread's not enough roll eyes (sarcastic) queeq jokingly suggested moving it here, knowing it'd be closed again because there's already a social thread in here.

That's why dutch ppl aren't allowed to make jokes, nobody gets it stick out tongue

mechmoggy
Oooh thats toooooight.

Lana
Originally posted by Fire
That's why dutch ppl aren't allowed to make jokes, nobody gets it stick out tongue

Oh, people got it, but some thought he was being serious laughing out loud

Fire
Lana I said ppl don't get it, so ppl don't get it, now Hush

Lana
Fiiiine stick out tongue

Fire
thx stick out tongue

WindDancer
Not to sound rude, but isn't there enough Social threads? Why more?

Big Evil
Originally posted by WindDancer
Not to sound rude, but isn't there enough Social threads? Why more?
To sound rude..

Why another ****ing social thread? Are you retarded or something? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.