Piccolo vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black batman
can the namek handle the strong creature?

Hoshi
the namek is stronger , faster , has more experience , can fly , lauch strongs beams , and has different kinds of special powers...
Hulk doesnt stand a chance

Dizzle
Dunno if Piccolo's stronger... But everything else is right. Don't think Hulk can pull a Black Knight and fight without arms or legs... Or a head.

TheJuggernaut
yeah but the hulk could regenerate his skin and i don't think piccolo could blast any limbs off so Hulk

Hoshi
piccolo can do the same thing

FF7 Freak
Piccolo Would Win He Can Fly And Go Up In The Air And Use Special Beam Cannon And All His Cool Attacks

FF7 Freak
And Just Make The Hulk Go Crying To His Moma

FF7 Freak
And Just Make The Hulk Go Crying To His Moma

FF7 Freak
Does Anyone Agree?

Red Superfly
This is how the fight would go down:

Piccollo: Spends a good hour screaming in order to get his power level high enough.

Hulk: Spends a good hour screaming in order to get his power level high enough.

Within that time Batman has lauched a telescope which burns both of them off the planet in the blink of an eye.

Dizzle
The moral of the story is, as usual, Batman=God. And go Piccolo.

EvilCap America
Since its really hard for DBZ and comic book fans to agree on just how strong the characters are in comparison how about we look at them in respectiive fighting games

Piccalo-In Budokai 3

Hulk-In MvsC2

Now who wins?

SaTsuJiN
ew... budoukai fighting controls?.. nasty.... Hulk winz easily

packer
ok here is how it should go piccolo trys to get his power lvl up hulk does the same thing by the time thats over GOKU would've came in and teamed up with piccolo and blasted hulk to nothin with a kahmehmeha!!!!

packer
heres the score

hulk 2

piccolo 4

batman 2

so far piccolo wins

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Hoshi
the namek is stronger , faster , has more experience , can fly , lauch strongs beams , and has different kinds of special powers...
Hulk doesnt stand a chance

First, Hulk has unlimited strength. Second, I don't know how fast Namek is but Hulk isn't slow at all. He can run at 300 mph. Third, Hulk has his share of experience from the villains that he's battled. I don't think you're familiar with the villains he's fought. Fourth, Hulk can practically fly. He can leap into space in a matter of seconds. Therefore, Hulk can practically fly too. Fifth, Hulk is basically invulnerable and if those strong beams were to pierce his skin, he would heal in a matter of seconds. Just because he gets a limb blown off, it doesn't mean he will lose or that he's down already. He'll just grow it back in a matter of seconds. Hulk DOES have a chance at beating this Namek character and in my opinion, Hulk would win. Besides Namek having all those abilities, what else does he have that makes him so special?

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Hulk Power
First, Hulk has unlimited strength. Second, I don't know how fast Namek is but Hulk isn't slow at all. He can run at 300 mph. Third, Hulk has his share of experience from the villains that he's battled. I don't think you're familiar with the villains he's fought. Fourth, Hulk can practically fly. He can leap into space in a matter of seconds. Therefore, Hulk can practically fly too. Fifth, Hulk is basically invulnerable and if those strong beams were to pierce his skin, he would heal in a matter of seconds. Just because he gets a limb blown off, it doesn't mean he will lose or that he's down already. He'll just grow it back in a matter of seconds. Hulk DOES have a chance at beating this Namek character and in my opinion, Hulk would win. Besides Namek having all those abilities, what else does he have that makes him so special?

DB/DBZ measured their characters strength in "Power levels" for like the first half of DBZ.In their 2nd story arc a character with a PL of 18,000 launched an attack that would destroy the Earth while the hero launched an attack that stalemated it and then using a tehnique to increasse his power blasted it back and hit the main villian.This is it didnt kill him just hurt some and really pissed him off.By the next story arc Piccalo reaches a PL of over 1 million and of course later in the series he gets much stronger although they stop using PLs hes far above the previous arcs main boss who had around 12 Million

Anyways besides all the massive power he also heafty regeneration super-speed flight size changing Limb streatching and energy blasts that vary from simple blasts to multi-scatter shots that are controlable to a deadly piercing screw beam that can hurt opponents at least somewhat stronger than him

Anyways Pre-Frieza Saga Namek probabyl would be much against Hulk but after fusing with Nail onward he pulls away alot

Mainstream
madder hulk get stronger hulk get...but Piccolo would have gotten a victory long before Hulk could have got mad enough to get a win.

Darth_Otaku
Special beam cannon through the brain...Hulks dead...end of story...

Mainstream
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Special beam cannon through the brain...Hulks dead...end of story...

indeed

Hulk Power
Yeah right. You wish he could do that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dvampire
I'm going to give this to the Hulk. The Hulk has fought against Gladiator (who I think is more powerful then any of the DBZ/GT characters) a being that smashes stars with ease, and the Hulk has gotten his flesh competely blown off and he still was able to heal from it in just a matter of time. The Hulk is way stronger and more durable then Piccolo and if he hits or grab him, Piccolo is most likely screwed.

I think if Piccolo keeps him off the ground with his energy blasts (careful not to waste all of his energy) and biltz him in the air he may win a couple of matches. thumb up

RagnaViper
Originally posted by Darth Hicks
can the namek handle the strong creature?

All the DragonBall Z characters are way too overpowered. No contest.

dvampire
Originally posted by RagnaViper
All the DragonBall Z characters are way too overpowered. No contest.

No they're not. confused

EvilCap America
Ok if Hulk

1] Survives a planet destroying attack and just gets angry then
2] Becomes 2000X stronger

Then ill give it to him.

dvampire
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Ok if Hulk

1] Survives a planet destroying attack and just gets angry then
2] Becomes 2000X stronger

Then ill give it to him.

Calm down. confused You people get way to angry when it comes to DBZ/GT. I'm sticking with the Hulk, I know both well enough. Thats my final answer. thumb up

SaTsuJiN
need I mention theres no poll to actually come through with an official victor?.. *cough*

EvilCap America
Originally posted by dvampire
Calm down. confused You people get way to angry when it comes to DBZ/GT. I'm sticking with the Hulk, I know both well enough. Thats my final answer. thumb up

Did i really sound angry?I was just in debate mode and not flaming or anything.Well if i DID then ill make up for it ith a bunch of happy stuff here and now

big grin eek! laughing confused laughing out loud Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing smokin'

WAF3001
Piccolo would win. I really like both characters and think they are pretty evenly matched, but I believe all DB/Z/GT characters are way overpowered (even more than the Hulk). Piccolo can fly and he regenerates and has special beam cannon and is really three nameks in one so........

Lord Ryugen
This is a poor fight, Piccolo has a massive advantage. He's faster than the hulk can ever hope of being, can destroy the planet with a single energy blast, can fire multible blasts of energy and fly. Only thing the Hulk's got going for him is raw strength and that ain't enough.

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud Hulk is just breakfast for our lil Namek friend

Lord Ryugen
Yes he is, which is a damm shame cause I'm a bigger Hulk fan than a Piccolo fan

WAF3001
Piccolo wins

Mainstream
Originally posted by WAF3001
Piccolo wins

indeed

GGgrievous725
piccolo can fly above hulk so he cant reach him and blast him to death

WAF3001
Yeah Piccolo

Pyropsycho
Piccolo blows up the moon.
Hulk is not as strong as the moon.
Piccolo blows up hulk.

WAF3001
Geometry conquers all
I believe thats the substitution property

LordYomi13
My man piccolo would easily take this win. I think Piccolo is too smart for the Hulk.

WAF3001
Anyone still believe the Hulk'll win?

Mainstream
Originally posted by WAF3001
Anyone still believe the Hulk'll win?

at this point I don't even think the Hulk thinks he can win

WAF3001
Yipeeee

dvampire
Piccolo can beat Professor Hulk but any other Hulk like Savage and War Hulk I don't think so. thumb up

WAF3001
Piccolo could beat any Hulk at any time

Pyropsycho
I vote for the green guy

Dizzle
hahaha, I get it... Cuz they're both green... Quiz question, the totally green one, or the green one with some pink spots? I vote pink, cuz pink is the coolest.

Hold a tick...

Pyropsycho
I also vote for the guy that regenerates limbs Happy Dance

Mainstream
Originally posted by Pyropsycho
I also vote for the guy that regenerates limbs Happy Dance

that could be either one of them pyropsycho.

swipe9091
links hotter

swipe9091
Originally posted by Dizzle
hahaha, I get it... Cuz they're both green... Quiz question, the totally green one, or the green one with some pink spots? I vote pink, cuz pink is the coolest.

Hold a tick... pink is gay

The-Judge
sorry, hulk fans, but hulk would only last 1 second, if not less... you dont know how fast and powerful piccolo is

The-Judge
wow, have just readen that hulk lifted a 150 billion tons mountain! but anyways, his powers only comes with rage, and he doesnt have time to get angry at piccolo...

Swe_Bum
Against the rules erm

The-Judge
whatevermessed

The-Judge
det er lige meget med at det er imod reglerne, det er stadig en fed kampbig grin

IceJaw
Va?

Mesirus
attention all, this is undoubltably a close fight, i think that the hulk would get this, hes handled things that could take his head of in 1 shot before, so i think he knows that he's in trouble if he slows up. In terms of strength, hulk does overpower piccolo, any body damage to hulk is irrelevent as his regen would kick in. so i say Hulk, good fight tho

The-Judge
if his head is blown up, then there is no more hulk to fight??

Mesirus
well no brain for direction......which doesn't stop some poeple here (cough)

IceJaw
From my experience with the hulk he seems slow, much to slow to evade DBZ beams or even lay a finger on Piccolo erm

Emperor Ashtar
Hulk wins, piccolo can't survive his punches.

The-Judge
hulk cant hit piccolo

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by The-Judge
hulk cant hit piccolo

Yeah, he can.

The-Judge
no, piccolo can fly around the earth very quick

Lana

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.