Graduation Bitches!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silentsuicide16
GRADUATION BITCHES!!! still in school right now but once i leave......gone forever!....can't wait!....and as a present i got a kitten whom i named pancakes and i am going to the beach as well.....well LOVE, PEACE AND CHICKEN GREASE!!!! no expressionx|: Kelly no expressionx|:

The Tired Hiker
I love eating pancakes! droolio

cindy8219
Congratulations!!! ....and have FUN!!!

Maynard-is-god
i love eating kittens droolio

Maynard-is-god
i hate graduation time....i have to play for comencement..its hot as hell and im outside practicing for 2 hours playing crappy band music

PunisherFan33
yea good job

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
i love eating kittens droolio

Yes, especially pancakes. wink *rips pancakes in half and shares with Maynard-is-god*

Lana
Congrats happy I graduated last year yes

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Yes, especially pancakes. wink *rips pancakes in half and shares with Maynard-is-god*

oh yeah.....wow, this kitten is really juicy, the last one i had was kinda dry

PunisherFan33

nice laughing Happy Dance man i love this bannana

The Tired Hiker

Yeah, I used too much maple syrup and drowned out the natural feline flavor. erm

a1hsauce
i only found out i was graduating 4 hours before the ceremony started

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i only found out i was graduating 4 hours before the ceremony started eek! Were you able to get a gown in time???

PunisherFan33
Yeah, I used too much maple syrup and drowned out the natural feline flavor. erm

even better

PunisherFan33
and thats one sweet ass pic

a1hsauce
lol ya actually only the cap was like two sizes too big the gown a bit snug...but hey I was graduating...nothing was gonna ruin that moment lol... talk about a close call though huh...

PunisherFan33
yea i didnt get that lucky i had to stay an extra semester

The Tired Hiker
lol ya actually only the cap was like two sizes too big the gown a bit snug...but hey I was graduating...nothing was gonna ruin that moment lol... talk about a close call though huh...

Job well done! thumb up smart

PunisherFan33
yea good job Happy Dance rock

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by PunisherFan33
and thats one sweet ass pic

Thanks, yo! big grin I found it myself on the internet.

a1hsauce
Job well done! thumb up smart Originally posted by PunisherFan33
yea good job Happy Dance rock
thanks...not one of my more brighter moments but...a story for the grandchildren someday none the less

Maynard-is-god

i hate syrup, so mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PunisherFan33
awsome did you google it or a freind find it for you and if you did do they have more pics like that

Maynard-is-god
i like how im not talking about the person graduating...im talking about eating the cat he got for a present....wtf is up with that?

PunisherFan33
thanks...not one of my more brighter moments but...a story for the grandchildren someday none the less

that would actually make one sweet ass story it would be sweet

PunisherFan33
Originally posted by silentsuicide16
GRADUATION BITCHES!!! still in school right now but once i leave......gone forever!....can't wait!....and as a present i got a kitten whom i named pancakes and i am going to the beach as well.....well LOVE, PEACE AND CHICKEN GREASE!!!! no expressionx|: Kelly no expressionx|:

Congrats now hopefully Manyard or whjat the hell his name is will stop his bitchin

Bun Bun
YEAH!!!!!! 05 05 05
im out to night is my ceremony then im done!!!!!!

PunisherFan33

ur welcome u deserve it u PROBABLY DO ANY WAY JK

The Tired Hiker
i like how im not talking about the person graduating...im talking about eating the cat he got for a present....wtf is up with that?

Welcome to the Off Topic Forum! wink big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Neat have any plans once you get out of school?I am out for the summer too.But it is tenth grade for me when I get back in september.
My boyfriend will be out of school before me!jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.