People call Anakin stupid so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bishop X
What if he had a vision about his turning and all the events afterward. Do you think he would still be dense enough to still turn and kill all those younglings etc?

Reverand89
yes actually i think he would.i think he would see it and think"i will never let that happen to me"and the same events would still take place.

neo313
ahh anakin isn't THAT stupid, he is blinded by love, being manipulated by palpatine, and he is overconfidant. these things cloud his judgement

he had a vision of padme dying, then he kills her. so yes, one way or another, he still wouldve turned. kind of like one of those shakespere books I think. like he is the cause and the effect. if he never had the vision, he wouldnt have gone evil

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by neo313
ahh anakin isn't THAT stupid, he is blinded by love, being manipulated by palpatine, and he is overconfidant. these things cloud his judgement

he had a vision of padme dying, then he kills her. so yes, one way or another, he still wouldve turned. kind of like one of those shakespere books I think. like he is the cause and the effect. if he never had the vision, he wouldnt have gone evil

1 - he didn't killed her. She lost her will to live because of all events.
2 - Even if he hadn't the vision, uncle palp would have found a way to turn him.

One thing you're kinda right. It looks shakesperian jeje Happy Dance

JKozzy
Perhaps the visions were given to him by Palpatine?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
1 - he didn't killed her. She lost her will to live because of all events.
Anakin had his hand in a lot of those events.

Jedi Styles
He was having preminissions, he didnt' know he would turn to the darkside... If only he heeded yoda's advice then he wouldn't have turned.

THen again when you are week minded and have a Sith Lord constantly boosting your ego and egging you on, your gonna turn....

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Anakin had his hand in a lot of those events.

Then in your perspective, palpatine killed her. Or maybe obi wan for being there and enrage anakin. or or or

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Then in your perspective, palpatine killed her. Or maybe obi wan for being there and enrage anakin. or or or
Nooooo... I'm saying her love was part of the cause of the republic falling, the war, became something she hated, denied her pleas to come back to her, then tried to kill her. And on top of that, she knew she was going to lose a friend, a her love, or both.

She indeed didn't have much to live for. Even if all the events still took place but with a different apprentice to Sidious, she probably would of taken it better because she'd still have Anakin and thus not of lost everything.

Jedi Styles
You see, all you star wars fans... Anakin's demise/ fall to the dark side was because of a WOMAN....

Leave it to a chic to ruin a guy...

koolruningz
I thought the "lost the will to live" excuse for Padme dying was a bit weak. What about the 2 children she gave birth to? Wouldn't they be enough for her to keep living? I actually prefer to fool myself and say Anakin killed her, it makes his story a bit more tragic and makes Padme seem like less of a quitter.

Darth Jello
He had a vision of himself turing into vader on nelvan during his unofficial trial of the spirit in clone wars chapter 24. It distrurbed him a lot but he didn't want to talk about it.

Bishop X
Originally posted by Jedi Styles
You see, all you star wars fans... Anakin's demise/ fall to the dark side was because of a WOMAN....

Which is why there is room for jingoism to an extent... and misogyny in this world.

Julie
Originally posted by Jedi Styles

I suppose someone's going to mention eve here roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously though, if this conversation could even be serious....Padme's fate, though sad, was from a certain point of view the will of the force...nothing Anakin did or didn't do different would ahve changed that

DarkYoda
Originally posted by JKozzy
Perhaps the visions were given to him by Palpatine?

wink I was thinking the same thing. We never really learn a whole lot about the powers of the sith. Maybe they have Sith mind tricks...

You know... like the Jedi mind trick but much more invasive and controlling... hence dark side! cool

matreid
He's a nutcase. Period.

Dresta
anakin is incredibly dense i mean it took him long enough to get suspicious about palps. he didn't even think he might be dodgy when he kept bigging up the sith.

green dude
Well im surprise they didn't think of it sooner why would palps want power what was his benifits you see benifits he had the benifit of controling pretty much everything.

And he makes Ani think he can help him yeash what books has Ani been reading the bad guys are bad aka palps evil Sith evil Palps+control+ Sith lord = bad guy ugly hidious villan.

Anikan should have told the consule he and Padme were a couple and then in the end find out how to save her but than no sequals stick out tongue

GL wanted it to have more than 3 movies and he'll be famous for that the longest movie series in history i think and everyone still like em that what i thinnkm is kinda amzing big grin.

DenKi
Lord of The Rings would of beaten them if they wanted for longest films..

Dresta
Originally posted by green dude

GL wanted it to have more than 3 movies and he'll be famous for that the longest movie series in history i think and everyone still like em that what i thinnkm is kinda amzing big grin.

no actually it's not the longest movie series in history there hav been like 10 nightmare on elmstreets and i'm sure there r others

Darth Travizzle
Dudes, Dudes, Dudes, He still would have turned evil. He wanted power, he thought the Council was holding him back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.