Question for the ladies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maynard-is-god
Alright, i was just in the "Rate my Rack" thread, made by shellie..No offense, but do girls actually like to be oogled over and have people say things like "daaaaamn" "those are nice" Gawdamn"

Because i would think it would be rude. But Shellie's "rack" is being shared through out the world. I was just thinking that you gilrs might take some offense to this kind of stuff, or do you take it as a compliment?..

Morbid4Daniel
I think they do. I wouldnt know *looks down* I dont have any! eek!

Lana
Sometimes it offends me, sometimes it doesn't. I couldn't care less about a clothed picture of my chest stick out tongue

cindy8219
I don't have any either so I don't think I would have that problem. If anyone ever did I surely would get offended.

silver_tears
It depends what kind of attention it is, like women can tell if it's in good fun or if it's perverted, well I can anyways.

Morbid4Daniel
Why do ya think most women get breast implants? It isnt because THEY want them bigger..well it could be...but its the fact that they want some good comments on em.

The Tired Hiker
Chicks love it! stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by silver_tears
It depends what kind of attention it is, like women can tell if it's in good fun or if it's perverted, well I can anyways.

yes yep. Like it's fairly obvious all the comments in that thread were just in fun, they weren't anything perverted.

cindy8219
I think some get them to look better in clothes, others might have a low self esteem and breast implants might help them.

Maynard-is-god
its just the fact that the male sex, only thinks about the girls butt, or her rack, i mean, dont you girls get pissed because you think youre more than legs, butt, and breasts,

silver_tears
Like on the street when you have like some 65 year old man leer at you suggestively in a tank top that's different than on here happy

a1hsauce
Originally posted by cindy8219
I don't have any either so I don't think I would have that problem. If anyone ever did I surely would get offended.
Cinderella you look gorgeous and i bet you have some vawy perty ones

Maynard-is-god
ugh...so i guess it all has to do with the situation

silver_tears
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
its just the fact that the male sex, only thinks about the girls butt, or her rack, i mean, dont you girls get pissed because you think youre more than legs, butt, and breasts,

I dunno, like sometimes it's a real self esteem boast embarrasment
I don't like the whole whistling from cars and hooting thing, but if a guy compliments you nicely, it makes you feel better, specially if he compliments a part of you you may not like erm

Morbid4Daniel
I think some get them to look better in clothes, others might have a low self esteem and breast implants might help them.

True. I wish my b00bs were bigger, but Im not pressured enough to get implants. If they are small for my whole life...so be it.

PunisherFan33
yea i kno that i was just complementing her because i just was(i hope i spelled COMPLEMENTING right)

a1hsauce
cant it go the same for guys though too?

Lana

I know there's more to me than just my body stick out tongue Honest compliments can really help boost someone's self-confidence.

Like on the street when you have like some 65 year old man leer at you suggestively in a tank top that's different than on here happy

Gah I hate that....mad

dark1365
I dunno, like sometimes it's a real self esteem boast embarrasment
I don't like the whole whistling from cars and hooting thing, but if a guy compliments you nicely, it makes you feel better, specially if he compliments a part of you you may not like erm
Sometimes I feel the same way; is some girls in a car start hooting at me, I would keep walking like nothing ever happened. Not that it will ever happen anyways.

cindy8219
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Cinderella you look gorgeous and i bet you have some vawy perty ones

ah....thanks...I guess.

silver_tears
It's especially horrible if they ask if you wanna get in the car with them no expression

And actually I want bigger boobs bag

Maynard-is-god
i guess i wouldnt mind if girls would do that to me a little bit more, i get checked out alot

cindy8219
...but wouldn't you want them to like you more than just for your looks?

Lana
It's especially horrible if they ask if you wanna get in the car with them no expression

I've never had that happen before, but once I was driving to school and this car full of guys next to me pulled up and were trying to hit on me, and it was too hot out so I couldn't roll up the window.....I turned up the radio really loud no expression

And I'm perfectly fine with mine, they're the perfect size I think happy They're one of the few parts of my body I'm happy with, really.....

PunisherFan33
cant it go the same for guys though too?

yea it can u gurls judge us on how HUGE we r with all ur friends

dark1365

Irene, you don't need bigger breasts to get us to like you. We already like you, so there! stick out tongue

And I would never ask a girl to get into the car with me. I really hate guys who use looks to their advantage.

Maynard-is-god
...but wouldn't you want them to like you more than just for your looks?

no. they need to be able to like me for who i am, a funny loser

silver_tears
Originally posted by dark1365
Irene, you don't need bigger breasts to get us to like you. We already like you, so there! stick out tongue

And I would never ask a girl to get into the car with me. I really hate guys who use looks to their advantage.

It's crap though, I've lost a little bit of weight and it goes from the boobs first erm

dark1365
My words exactly man. erm

cindy8219

guys with a sense of humor are definitely attractive.

PunisherFan33
Originally posted by dark1365
My words exactly man. erm

lol

Maynard-is-god

score one for me

dark1365
I know, I wouldn't want a girl who doesn't like to have fun at least once in a while.

a1hsauce
unfortunatley today in our society though...it is about looks. i mean if u look at the club scene or even in high school...someone could have an awesome personality but people dont see that first..they go to the one with the pretty face.

quickly how people learn though...u can have the pretty face. but unless you can carry a conversation thats about all youll get is a pretty face

dark1365
Looks always have the first impression....that means that the less handsome people don't get too much of a chance early on.

Maynard-is-god
if i had a girl with no sence of humor (which i have) it would suck because i am always poking fun at them or myself or....them, i rip on everyone, but its all in good fun, some people just cant take a joke

cindy8219
unfortunatley today in our society though...it is about looks. i mean if u look at the club scene or even in high school...someone could have an awesome personality but people dont see that first..they go to the one with the pretty face.

quickly how people learn though...u can have the pretty face. but unless you can carry a conversation thats about all youll get is a pretty face

lets be realistic it is about looks most of the time. Once you get to know that "attractive"person and he/she is shallow. You'll want nothing to do with them. As you get older you learn that looks aren't everything. A nice personality and an honest person is what everyone should be looking for.

a1hsauce
lets be realistic it is about looks most of the time. Once you get to know that "attractive"person and he/she is shallow. You'll want nothing to do with them. As you get older you learn that looks aren't everything. A nice personality and an honest person is what everyone should be looking for.
i like how you threw in SHOULD. Theres a lot of nieve people who think the looks is what gets you around...it works for alil bit but it catches up to you

Maynard-is-god
hahaha, now my avatar is my face

silver_tears
you have a lipring? eek!

PunisherFan33
hahaha, now my avatar is my face

wow did you think and do that all by yourself (score one for PunisherFan) Happy Dance

Maynard-is-god
OH....yeah....*looks down at ground*

cindy8219
i like how you threw in SHOULD. Theres a lot of nieve people who think the looks is what gets you around...it works for alil bit but it catches up to you

pretty much....but they'll soon find out otherwise.

Maynard-is-god
only because they'll eventually be stupid...

a1hsauce
pretty much....but they'll soon find out otherwise.
ya and then they complain about it too which is worse

cindy8219
ya and then they complain about it too which is worse

lol, yes.

Maynard-is-god
this had turned into a really good discussion... MAIL IS HERE

shellie
ugh...so i guess it all has to do with the situation exactly...that thread I made was made in light of a few post in another thread between myself and a couple friends...all in fun. I mean seriously...a 'rack' competition between myself and two men...tis funny really and it bothers me not that others have seen my 'rack'...bust...boobs...whatever. Tis not like you seen the whole package...just part. stick out tongue

in my ignorance though I didn't think it would have gone on this long even though its barely been a week....and I am so glad others have shown there goods too...makes it more fun. yes

mechmoggy
Should anyone else feel the need to display their baps, I am happy to oblige by ogling at them. yes

Lana
Originally posted by shellie
exactly...that thread I made was made in light of a few post in another thread between myself and a couple friends...all in fun. I mean seriously...a 'rack' competition between myself and two men...tis funny really and it bothers me not that others have seen my 'rack'...bust...boobs...whatever. Tis not like you seen the whole package...just part. stick out tongue

in my ignorance though I didn't think it would have gone on this long even though its barely been a week....and I am so glad others have shown there goods too...makes it more fun. yes

Frankly I think that thread is hilarious....I can't believe I posted pics in it embarrasment laughing And like you said, it's all in good fun, like Irene's "Rate my crotch" thread, which we joked about starting earlier that night. It's not serious.

Dreamer2222
Alright, i was just in the "Rate my Rack" thread, made by shellie..No offense, but do girls actually like to be oogled over and have people say things like "daaaaamn" "those are nice" Gawdamn"

Because i would think it would be rude. But Shellie's "rack" is being shared through out the world. I was just thinking that you gilrs might take some offense to this kind of stuff, or do you take it as a compliment?..
depends on the person...personally I hate it when guys stare at me......whether it's my ass or rack....

Maynard-is-god
i'm starting to think i should put my rack on that thread

HimoKun
It matters what woman. You can't make a general assumption with people. Here's a example:

I had just gone out with a girl who thought me looking at her boobs was a turn on. I go on a date with another girl who has breast the size of New York ,and when I looked at them for a second, she dumped water on me.

Maynard-is-god
^nice way of putting it Himokun

Maynard-is-god
oh lordie, im bordie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.