Question about the ending scenes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Travizzle
Ok when Anakin was evil at the end, how was he able to use force choke when he had never been trained to use Darkside powers? I never quite figured that out. And also whenever he said "I will not let you take her from me!", why did he not use force choke on Obi-Wan? And instead on his wife.

Reverand89
1.he could force chocke because i dont think it is really something you have to learn.i mean if you think about it it would be just like grabbing an object with the force which we know he knows how to do.

2.he was pissed with padme because he felt like she had turned on him.so therefore he choked her.

neo313
1. Using the dark side isn't something you have to think about consciously (imo), it just comes naturally. The dark side consumes you. I don't think it's a technique that you have to learn and whatnot, once you're evil, it comes to you

2. Yes, he was pist at her for "turning" on him, from his point of view.

ctsketch
choking is not different from lifting an object with the force...its not like lightning

Jedi Styles
Force choke is not just a darkside power... It's a force power. Luke used it on a Gamorean Guard in ROTJ when he was entering Jabba's Palace.

Darth_Rankkor
agreed. Dark side powers can be, drain, lightning, constriction etc. there are others called sith magic.

Neo_Version 7
yeah like dark rage!

jedijunky1138
You guys play way too many video games. stick out tongue

Darth Travizzle
Yo Jedi Styles, he didn't choke the gamorean, he used mind affect to make it go to slepp or somethin like that.

koolruningz
No that was definitely a force choke, they grab their throats as soon as he does it and start grunting. Which would be odd behaviour if they were asleep.

Julie
Force choke is technically a dark side power, but even light jedi dabble in darkness.

anakin was pissed off....poor poor padme

Darth Travizzle
Ya you have a point there Jedi Stlyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.