Supershadow proof

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordSorgo
I know a couple of handfuls of you think that Supershadow's information is as farce as Mini Vanilli's singing, as do i, but to come down to it...

...Does anyone really have any proof that it is not real?

Ogami Itto
COUPLE OF HANDFULS????!!!!!
BWWAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHAHHHHHHHAHHH
laughing laughing laughing laughing

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
COUPLE OF HANDFULS????!!!!!
BWWAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHAHHHHHHHAHHH
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Ok, sorry i didn't elaborate properly.

BUCKETFULS AND BUCKETFULS OF HOLY HELL'N HAND FULS AND CRATE FULS!!!!???!?!
ARGH!
STROKE!

Better?

Human Vader
just thonk about it, lucas doesnt say any of the things in interviews that he says in SS's website, because its not really him of course. lucas has also said many things that oppose statements on SS website, such as episodes 7 8 and 9, lucas has said countless times that ROTS is the last SW film to be made. yet on the site he says that ROTS was so successful and he'll be making the other trilogy in a few years. SS has said many times that duel of the fates will not be played in ROTS, yet there it is during the final two lightsaber fights. Plus if you notice SS supposed pics of his trip to skywalker ranch dont have any people in them, cuz he got them from the internet. and the biggest proof of all, the character that SS was supposed to play in ROTS is not him, we know his name is mickey suttle, and the jedi he says he plays is played by some other dude. the list goes on and on. so perhaps we dont have proof the SS is lying but we do know its 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent likely

DarthMandalore
yeah, what human vader said.

Ogami Itto
He also steals from other sites.like the history of the jedi and his galaxy map! oh and his "girlfriend"

Revan X
There was always a one point in every ones life that they actually believed SuperSadow.

HimoKun
Too bad I never did.

Ogami Itto
Liar!wavey

ZoSo
Originally posted by Revan X
There was always a one point in every ones life that they actually believed SuperSadow.

I never did, because I'd never even heard of good ol' SS 'till I ventured to KMC....

Draykid
Same here, actually.

Boris
Who's Supershadow?

DarthMandalore
Originally posted by Boris
Who's Supershadow? hehe, we shall call SS "The One Who Smokes Too Much Pot"

Ogami Itto
HEHE i was the other way about! i found kmc cause of Darth Anus

Revan X
Its good to hear that some of you never heard of him until now go to his web site it will give you a worthy laugh.

Boris
Wowzers! What a cool site! How cool is it that he has Lucas answering questions!!

DarthMandalore
boris, i pray that you jest....

lets see... i found KMC when doing a search about the mandalorians, and i had never heard of him until just a few days ago.

Boris
Go to Supershadow.com for tons of information on the Mandalorians from Supershadow himself!

LordSorgo
Wowzers! What a cool site! How cool is it that he has Lucas answering questions!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!

DarthMandalore
Go to Supershadow.com for tons of information on the Mandalorians from Supershadow himself!

Boris, you're so funny, in fact. If funniesness were bricks, you'd be the Great Wall of China...

Ushgarak
Only one Supershadow thread, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.