Luke Skywalker vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black batman
Lets say batman knows about luke skywalker ahead of time. Batman also knows about the lightsaber. So batman creates a custom made lightsaber. So then weeks later they engage in a battle. So who wins?
i think it would be a cool fight but i doubt it would ever happen.
Batman also has his utility belt so luke has to watchout.

Swanky-Tuna
Luke'll knock the lightsaber out of Batman's hand, hopefully after he hurts himself, knock the projectiles out of the air, and yank his belt off.

Blair Wind
as much as I like the Bat what he gonna do against telekinisis???

colossus17
anti bat-telekinisis/jedi device....... shifty

Crazymaniac
Luke can Force choke a person from far away like he did in episode 6. Honestly Batman cant do anything against a telekinetic attack.

black robb
Originally posted by black batman
Lets say batman knows about luke skywalker ahead of time. Batman also knows about the lightsaber. So batman creates a custom made lightsaber. So then weeks later they engage in a battle. So who wins?
i think it would be a cool fight but i doubt it would ever happen.
Batman also has his utility belt so luke has to watchout. it isnt fair if Batman knows what he's getting into. With prep time he could beat anyone

black batman
Originally posted by black robb
it isnt fair if Batman knows what he's getting into. With prep time he could beat anyone

if batman doesnt know what he's getting into he gets beat bad.

Creshosk
Originally posted by black robb
it isnt fair if Batman knows what he's getting into. With prep time he could beat anyone Knowing something and being able to do something about it are two totally different things.

seaapple
Bruce Wayne is rich, but since when does he have infinite resources of the type where he could come up with something against anyone.
He isn't Dr. Doom.
He isn't Dr. Strange.
He isn't Reed Richards.
He doesn't have a GL ring.

This Batman stuff is getting over the top crazy.

Why do people try to make Batman a prep time cosmic?

jinzin
this all depends...In character from the OT luke would probably lose just because batman has more than enough tools to totally screw with his mind and senses and use it against him....

at full power or any SW material after the trilogy...batman dies a horrible horrible death faster than he can even put his prep time into action...

MERCILOUS
I wouldn't say that, he is Batman, I'd like to see what he'd do in some Mandalorian (did I spell that right?) armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.