Kit Fisto VS Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordSorgo
I have to go with Kit on this one. I love his underwater battles.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Fisto's a b1tch.

Plo Poon wins.

Bobafetty
Plo Koon would definetly beat the hell out of kit.

12345qwert
amen brother

Crazymaniac
nah Kit Fisto was one of the chosen Jedi to help assassinate Palpatine. Mace picked the 4 best swordsman he could find. Therefore, Kit has to be stronger than Plo Koon

Darth L. Dipsit
I don't think Koon was available. Besides, Kit's only a Knight, whereas Koon is a Master.

Kun-ni Habeo
dipsit is right

Hybris
yes indeed

Darth_DaNThEMaN
dispit isnt right, cuz kit is a master.

hes on the council. and if ull listen in rots, anakin says there has never been a knight on the council. "never in the history of the jedi"

although i thought ki adi mundi was, but i guess GL changed it. well, point is, kit is a master.

poon would still win though.

Kun-ni Habeo
now im confused

Darth L. Dipsit
Wait: Kit Fisto, I am nearly 100% sure, is not on the Council. That is why I said he's only a Knight.

This is from TPM. Kit is nowhere there.

http://www.starwarsfan.org/prequels/news/pics/sotg6%20pics/Jedi%20Council%20Shots.jpg

Oh, wait. Never mind. Kit Fisto was on the Council by ROTS, according to starwars.com. I didn't see him. Anyways, Dan, you were right.

By the way; this is interesting - Fisto apparently had a steamy affair with Aayla Secura (assuming Wikipedia does not lie).

Look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Fisto

Kun-ni Habeo
lol
thats good dipsit

LordSorgo
Kit Fisto is indeed a master. Although i love both characters, i think Plo Koon looks cooler, but fightwise, Kit would rip shit up.

sasee tiin
Afraid you are wrong LordSongo, Plo Koon is quite stronger. Just watch Kit Fisto against Sidious....three seconds and he was killed. Plo would managed more, perhaps a minute...

LordSorgo
Originally posted by sasee tiin
Afraid you are wrong LordSongo, Plo Koon is quite stronger. Just watch Kit Fisto against Sidious....three seconds and he was killed. Plo would managed more, perhaps a minute...

A minute? You give him far too much credit.

sasee tiin
sorry if you misunderstood me, the point was to say that Plo Koon certainly would last longer then Kit Fisto. A minute was maybe to much, i can agree with that.

Darth_Otaku
well,fisto lasted longer then a few minute's.Plo is a lot stronger then most of you think.Even at first it was so that Plo would save Obi Wan and Anakin but they later changed it because most fans would like to see Yoda fight more then some almost unknown Jedi.

Darth Plagues
Plo Koon is the top Master of the order in hand-to-hand combat, even better than Mace Windu. If he combines his lightsaber skills along with hand-to-hand. Kit is down...

sasee tiin
i think you perhaps give him little too much credit, but i agree with Plo beeing a great jedi master. Not at same class as Windu or yoda, but he might be almost equal to Obi wan (ROTS), only a little bit less powerful

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Plo Koon is the top Master of the order in hand-to-hand combat, even better than Mace Windu. If he combines his lightsaber skills along with hand-to-hand. Kit is down...

wow...really? i'd sure love to see a reference to that claim. Seriously.

~wickerman~

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
Fisto's a b1tch.

Plo Poon wins.
Great reasons, they really made me think.

PloKoon Forever
Hey, i voted for plo koon becasue he has the advantage... kit can swim..wow...didnt see any water at the battle

Darth Zenemij
Plo Koon would p,wn

DarthSidiouss
plo koon is the 5th greatest jedi ever. it says so even on wikkepidia wtv..

PloKoonDevotee
Even if the Battle was Underwater, Plo could just Freeze Kit in the Water.

Anywho, Being chosen to fight with Mace Against Sidious isn't that big of a deal. Mace just chose who was at hand, Not the Best.

Secondly, they lost so quickly because GL wanted to shorten the movie and get on with the fight with Mace. Truthfully, it should've been a little longer, and I think it would have been more exciting cause it would show Sidious's resiliency against some tough opponents.

Anywho, Plo Would win.

masterkit
accualy Kit is master. Kit would TOTALLY WIN!

LordSorgo
He would. GL himself said that Kit comes third in Lightsaber skills, and i'm pretty sure if they fought, they wouldn't get into no fist fight.

DarkDethbringer
Kit would take it home and yes Plo was un available at the time Mace assembled his team together but that does not mean he would have picked him any way...Plo Koon is better in Physical strength...

LordSorgo
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Kit would take it home and yes Plo was un available at the time Mace assembled his team together but that does not mean he would have picked him any way...Plo Koon is better in Physical strength...

Wrong again, Have you seen the clone cartoons? Kit is extremely muscular in his underwater missions. Plo has a small frame.

DarkDethbringer
no actually i have not BUT it says on Star Wars DATA-bank that Plo Koon is very muscular I knew that Kit was muscular but that does not mean that he's stronger... and don't ban me!

JediMaster97
Kit Fisto is a better swordman.Plo Koon is a better Force User,but Kit will take him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.