The Bat-Embargo!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kieralinn
I hate the Bat-Embargo!! mad I want Mark Hamill doing the Joker again and I miss Harley Quinn!crybaby

Someone at another site has started a petition to end the Bat-Embargo....So I figure let's give it a shot!

here's the link to sign...maybe if enough of us do this we can have our fav characters back where they belong...with Kevin Conroy! (I hate "The Batman" but that's another thread mad )

http://www.petitiononline.com/gr4588/petition.html

Smodden
uh? confused

Joker1237
I sign it, The Bat Embargo has is almost at a End, but not short engoht there rein is,

"Yahdo."

sevenman
I'm not signing this petition because it signels out younger peoples and that's prejudice.

Wasn't "The Batman" supposed to be based off of The Batman from the 1940's, "Batman: Year One" and very loosely on "Batman Begins"? If so let it be.

I think characters of all types should go into Justice League Unlimited because it's like how Superfriends was, all the campy "Put 'em all together" SUPERFRIENDS style without the campy. Mark Hamill and Harely Quinn are the SHIZNIT.

Joker1237
No THE Batman is no were BASE on Batman Year one. Nor is it any thing close to the Batman of the 1940's.

And no this petition is not singaels out yonger people, It just siging so they can get Mark Hamill back as the Joker and bring other Bat villians on JLU.

The Batman is a bad show.

sevenman
So he's bizzaro Batman.

Joker1237
yeah THE Batman is sort of like a bizzaro Batman.

TMACalicious
What is the Bat-Embargo? I've never heard of it... sad

Kieralinn
Originally posted by TMACalicious
What is the Bat-Embargo? I've never heard of it... sad

The Bat-embargo was done because of "The Batman" and the new film.

It says that no other Batman character is allowed on JLU except Batman because the suits think that kids would be confused by 2 different characters like Joker.

That is just stupid. Kids aren't Dumb! I would love to hear Mark Hamill do the Joker again and I miss Harley Quinn! Plus Ra's Al Ghul would be a great villian on JLU.

If Superman can have 3 different Lexs (Smallville, JLU and the new Film) and any other Superman character.....it's just not fair and there is no reason for it!

vaya_the_elf
I signed it

TheFilmProphet
As did I,

vaya_the_elf
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.