Mara Jade and Leia Organa(as a Jedi) VS Aayla Secura and Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Itachi
Battle of the females. Which tag team beauty gets this round?

Serra_Keto
http://www.worldfamouscomics.com/amyallen/randomhome/aayla-secura-6.jpg Wins.

Bobafetty
Shaak Ti's team

TraptUnderIce
Mara Jade would take them by herself.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
mara and leia would OWN. but id come in, kill everyone except for Aayla (my lover) and we would pork softly to the sound of dying cats.

Bobafetty
why do you hate cats so much? Sure there arrogent jerks but I dont hate them.

Darth L. Dipsit
He is Alf in disguise...

"Pork softly to the sound of dying cats." Hehe. Jeez, man. That looks and sounds funny as Hell in a sentence.

Bobafetty
ya really

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
mara and leia would OWN. but id come in, kill everyone except for Aayla (my lover) and we would pork softly to the sound of dying cats.

Sorry Dan but Aayla is MY lover... stick out tongue

Darth L. Dipsit
I always figured you were a woman. Hm. My apologies if I was wrong. Or was I? I honestly don't know now.

At any rate, everybody loves Aayla Secura. Especially I.

Darth L. Dipsit
Dammit. Clicked "submit message" by accident. I hate being such a bad poster.

Bobafetty
lol

Serra_Keto
Um... I am a woman. I don't see anything wrong with Aayla I being lovers.

Gryn Jabar
Its an abomination, but that's not the right debate. For God's sake why is it every time we discuss female fighters some retard always says's they'd like to **** them?

Serra_Keto
Yeah..

Fishy
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Its an abomination, but that's not the right debate. For God's sake why is it every time we discuss female fighters some retard always says's they'd like to **** them?

Because somebody does and most people here are idiots..

Anyways Mara Jade and Leia win

Gryn Jabar
I agree. Uber jedi assasin and sister of the most powerful Jedi of the last 50 years, versus Jedi's that got their asses hand to them by stormtrooper predessesors.

Serra_Keto
* TeAr

Fishy
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
* TeAr

????

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
I agree. Uber jedi assasin and sister of the most powerful Jedi of the last 50 years, versus Jedi's that got their asses hand to them by stormtrooper predessesors.

* TeAr Not my Aayla... crybaby

Ima beat you up Fishy! bangin

Fishy
sad Ah come on, I can't help it your GF is going to die... stick out tongue

Serra_Keto
Nooo!!!!! I think your the one thats going to die...

sniper blowup

Darth_Otaku
You can't kill him.He's Dutch.we're immortal!!!Muwahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.It's because of all the legal dope.

Serra_Keto
* Runs away crying.

Darth_Otaku
Yeah cry it's not going to help!Immigrate to the Netherlands,the you m9ight have a chace.But it seems Fishy had lots more legal dope,so he'd probabaly be more stronger.Let the dope be with you.

Fishy
Okay...

How about we just go back on topic? stick out tongue

Darth_Otaku
Oh yeah...mara Jade's team wins.Aayla isn't strong at all.And Shaak ti will probably lose.Maybe Leia will die too.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
serra ....... SHES MINE! "you will not take her from me!!"

Gryn Jabar
That is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen on KMC.

TraptUnderIce
You've crossed the line that is just sad.

Serra_Keto
Agreed.

Gryn Jabar
I especially like her eyes, it looks like you gave her some flunitrazepam, congradulations, you raped a star wars character. God will kill kitten because of you.

Bobafetty
Hey leave Dan alone! He knows more than all you guys with Star Wars. He's was trying to kid around. It's not like he actually showed the breast.

Gryn Jabar
Thank God... yes, Bobafetty is right. Let the mods purge this thread, and let us NEVER speak of it again.

Bobafetty
Amen.

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
serra ....... SHES MINE! "you will not take her from me!!"

shocking

Bobafetty
dont ask

Darth_DaNThEMaN
hahahahahahaha.

what are you guys like 8 years old? get over it. ur just pissed cuz u didnt think of it.

thanks bobafetty, ur ma' bud.

she is hot, but u guys can have her. i like real women, sorry.

Darth_DaNThEMaN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.