Coming to America...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
It is le official.

lil b is coming to US of A on the 23rd of this month for 7 weeks smokin'

Never been to States before, so I'll get to see if its all true and how many fit the ultimate Stereotype eek!

I will, of course, report here regulary with my illuminating reports of ze United States and its people.

Bardock42
You better have fun.....

Your Angel
why would you want to come here no expression sick

Clovie
have fun there eek!

you won't be allowed to buy alcohol there blink

Neo_Version 7
make sure to visit all the tourist sites.

and while you're there, why not stop by at Canada.

Canada is part of the contitnent too.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Bardock42
You better have fun.....
Originally posted by Clovie
have fun there eek!

you won't be allowed to buy alcohol there blink

Thank you. I will have fun, as my best friend is also coming with me - it will be bomb - Tess and myself will have tons of fun, believe me.

Im also hoping to get to meet BadKitty smokin'

Originally posted by Your Angel
why would you want to come here no expression sick
Wanna see what its like, especially at University. So im in the exchange program. yes
I don't think I would live there - the culture of United States is way unrepresentative of me and my beliefs.

shellie
eek! I know and I can hardly wait...

it will be easier to take advantage of you once I have you on this side of the Atlantic flirt1

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by shellie
eek! I know and I can hardly wait...

it will be easier to take advantage of you once I have you on this side of the Atlantic flirt1

flirt1droolio

BackFire
What area(s) will you be visiting, lil?

The Tired Hiker
Don't forget to eat a pastrami sandwich! Also, there isn't just one culture here, so I'm sure you can find something that will represent your beliefs. wink

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by BackFire
What area(s) will you be visiting, lil?

We're hoping to travel around a bit. We havent decided yet, but we will be in Florida, New York and California at some point in those 7 weeks.

We're gonna see how the transport and our classes go. Our money is worth twice as much in the States, so we should be able to afford traveling somewhere in the areas of the tree said destinations.

BackFire
Oh, cali? If you head to southern california let me know, I'd love to meet up with you if at all possible, meet the the bithc in person. eek!

Jackie Malfoy
I hope you have fun and have a good time!Come to NJ that is where I live.JM

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by BackFire
Oh, cali? If you head to southern california let me know, I'd love to meet up with you if at all possible, meet the the bithc in person. eek!

Its a deal BF!

Im also planning to visit BadKitty at some point too.

Bardock42
Go to Maine...best Lobster everywhere...and cool trees...and cool people...and its in NEW England ...New meaning better than old stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
That would be neat to met someone here in person.See you all tomorrow.JM

BackFire
Lucky!

I'd love to meet BK, though I don't think I could control my busy buys hands.

The Tired Hiker
Hey, I could show you and your friend a cool part of Cali as well. We could meet in a public place and everything if you are afraid of meeting me! But I doubt you will visit me. sad

WindDancer
Coming to America? Isn't that the title of an Eddie Murphy movie? stick out tongue

BackFire
Why yes, yes it is.

WickedTexasMomA
Your not missing anything,if you decide not to come.

Big Evil
#1: Will you be coming toFlorida?
#2: Is this Tess a young brown haired girl also called Chibi Tesu?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Your not missing anything,if you decide not to come.

I already paid for my visa, accomodation, heapth insurance and travel. There is NO deciding now - already decided.

WickedTexasMomA
I've lived in four different countries, USA is by far the best on what it has to offer.But the people are like any other country,really nothing new.

Fellatio
Good luck Lil B I know there's one bit you'll definately love!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
I've lived in four different countries, USA is by far the best on what it has to offer.But the people are like any other country,really nothing new.

Yeah, I am kinda intrigued. Its going to be interesting and a great experience if nothing else.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Fellatio
Good luck Lil B I know there's one bit you'll definately love!
eek! what is it?

Fellatio
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
eek! what is it?

The sexy part that lives in NC probably... wink

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Hey, I could show you and your friend a cool part of Cali as well. We could meet in a public place and everything if you are afraid of meeting me! But I doubt you will visit me. sad

confused

silvertsume
It is le official.

Never been to States before, so I'll get to see if its all true and how many fit the ultimate Stereotype eek!

I will, of course, report here regulary with my illuminating reports of ze United States and its people. we cant wait 2 hav u!!! lol.. we r bored!!! lol... wat state?? big grin

dave123
You're gonna make Britain cry cry And she won't be the only one cry

§P0oONY
It is le official.

I will, of course, report here regulary with my illuminating reports of ze United States and its people.

YAY!!!!

silvertsume
Originally posted by Big Evil
#1: Will you be coming toFlorida?
#2: Is this Tess a young brown haired girl also called Chibi Tesu? i liv in florida n hav a frend named tess whu is young n has brown hair

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
make sure to visit all the tourist sites.

and while you're there, why not stop by at Canada.

Canada is part of the contitnent too. Yeah..I used to live in Canada.. stick out tongue

Come to Florida..I'l show you around

silvertsume
o.. btw... howed angel become ur gf dennis???

The Tired Hiker
confused embarrasment Sowie.

Spideys Sister
We're hoping to travel around a bit. We havent decided yet, but we will be in Florida, New York and California at some point in those 7 weeks.

We're gonna see how the transport and our classes go. Our money is worth twice as much in the States, so we should be able to afford traveling somewhere in the areas of the tree said destinations. Same here. In NY I could give you a tour...Rules must be 21 to drink 18 to smoke 15 to drive and stay away from the hobos....You don't know where theyve been...

Dr. Strangelove
When your in Cali be sure to visit S.F. It's absolutely stunningly beautiful during the summer.

Big Evil
Originally posted by silvertsume
i liv in florida n hav a frend named tess whu is young n has brown hair
Sweet, wann pm me your phony so I can call ya sometime? I could like meet up with you and kick you and your friends asses..

At Nintendo.. stick out tongue

wuTa
Originally posted by Fellatio
The sexy part that lives in NC probably... wink

what? i don't live in NChuh

make sure you say hi to all the assh*les that live there....wait a sec, i'm an assh*le that lives here eek!

and in other news, i'm going to look at motorcyles tomorrow....ride or die baby!!!!
scooter

silver_tears
Not stopping in Texas milla? eyes

Fellatio
yeah I'm sure Tex would love that...

Fëanor

We're gonna see how the transport and our classes go. Our money is worth twice as much in the States, so we should be able to afford traveling somewhere in the areas of the tree said destinations.

omgomgomgomg!!!!!!! Jumpy

*faints*

*revives*

omgomgomg!!!!

that's like two peeps from england i know that are coming to the states....there is a god!!!!eek!

SlipknoT
Hmmm, If you're going to NY, I live like close

BlackC@t
It is le official.

Enjoy your trip, Master smile

Kosta
Hope you have lotsa fun big grin.

And Australia is still open too! stick out tongue

Fellatio
Australia is still open?

Cool well I'll pop round when you have the half price sale on then... blink

stick out tongue

Paola
visit me cry

Lana
If you happen to pass through/stop by Chicago, Milla, you must let me know flirt1

wuTa
hey....I live in chicago too!!!!!.....no i don't

Demarthl
It is le official.

cry your leaving me behind!

Imaginary
YES Milla... come to Australia! eek!

lil bitchiness

Morbid4Daniel
It is le official.

Nothin' special here. Id rather be out of the states then in the states.

IceWithin
It is le official.

thats awsome... I had a lot of fun when I was in the states.. what state are you gonna be in?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by IceWithin
thats awsome... I had a lot of fun when I was in the states.. what state are you gonna be in?

Gonna be in Michigan, but will travel around.

sexylexy32
lil b, enjoy your visit here in the good ol US of A.. big grin

dark1365
Enjoy your visit, Milla. Even though I ain't an American.

wuTa
Gonna be in Michigan, but will travel around.

i live there!!!! eek! , no for real i do, and so does SeptemberRain i believe.....GO PISTONS!!!! DETRIOT BABY DETRIOT!!!!!!!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by wuTa
i live there!!!! eek! , no for real i do, and so does SeptemberRain i believe.....GO PISTONS!!!! DETRIOT BABY DETRIOT!!!!!!!

Yeah he told me so, a year ago. Ill be at Eastern Michigan University.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by silvertsume
o.. btw... howed angel become ur gf dennis??? ..She didn't like Bart..She thought he was wierd.. So..she went with me.. stick out tongue

Fëanor

droolio wait for meh.

need you ask???

i'll be waitin' curbside eek!

Lana

We're going to Chicago first week we're there.

Awesome happy

Imaginary
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
..She didn't like Bart..She thought he was wierd.. So..she went with me.. stick out tongue

And what about Puddin? roll eyes (sarcastic)

impchimp
does any one know what state she's living in???

SeptemberRain
Yeah he told me so, a year ago. Ill be at Eastern Michigan University.

big grin hell yeah i do. Man i cant believe it has been a year since we talked about that.

lil bitchiness
Hello all! eek!

I am in le America!! Finaly droolio and its so.....good!

dark1365
Welcome to N.America, lil b.

We hope you are not carrying any firearms or potential weapons, otherwise the US Security will gang-rape you.

Kidding. Enjoy your time, Milla!! big grinbig grin

silver_tears
Hello all! eek!

I am in le America!! Finaly droolio and its so.....good!

cry I miss you milla

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by silver_tears
cry I miss you milla

Im coming to toronto in 2 weeks cry be around...please.

dark1365
The diva from Toronto meets the diva from England.

Take some pictures, dammit.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by dark1365
Welcome to N.America, lil b.

We hope you are not carrying any firearms or potential weapons, otherwise the US Security will gang-rape you.

Kidding. Enjoy your time, Milla!! big grinbig grin

Merci droolio

Everyone has been ultra polite shockish so far stick out tongue

Lana
Milla!

Where at in the US are you right now? happy

silver_tears
Tons and tons cry

And really?!?
I hope I'm around, I might be in Thunder Bay miffed I hate it up there

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Lana
Milla!

Where at in the US are you right now? happy

Currently im in Ypsalanti, i'll be in Chicago for a week staying with my lecturer's daughter no expression which will be kinda weird, but cool. Then we're off north of Michigan, then we're off to Canada, then to Ohio, then we can travel where we like around USA - so...Cali most probably...but that will be later on...and possibly Texsas flirt1

dark1365
Lana lives in Chicago, right?

Lana
Oooh, let me know when you're in Chicago smile I could show you around the city.

Originally posted by dark1365
Lana lives in Chicago, right?

Yes indeed I do happy

bilb
MILLIANANANANANAANA!!
Why didnt you let me know where you were ? cry
I'm so upset .. I am distraught .. oh the horror of it all wahwah

Korri
Milleh!! cry

dark1365
Originally posted by Lana
Oooh, let me know when you're in Chicago smile I could show you around the city.

Yes indeed I do happy
Take some pictures of you two!!!! eek!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by bilb
MILLIANANANANANAANA!!
Why didnt you let me know where you were ? cry
I'm so upset .. I am distraught .. oh the horror of it all wahwah

I sent you a text message shockish to the number you gave me!!

embarrasment god knows who got that then....i have USA number, PM me wiht your number pelase eek!

bilb
I did.. you have mail smile

lil bitchiness
I do yes, but I'll be moving out soon to a free accomodation with one of the office people at the university stick out tongue so i can spend the rest on coming to see you guys.

I'll let you know the add tomorrow smile

Korri
I hope all is well,

i have missed you alot babeh, we cant whore about peepz on msn for another 6 weeks, that is spaz worthy!!

I cant wait till your back because i love & miss ya hun bun.

See ya soon and go out and enjoy yourself!

-Millanator.

bilb
Ok miss millianananananaa..

Check your PMs & voice mail stick out tongue

oh and HAVE FUN WHILE YOU ARE HERE!! big grin

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Korri
I hope all is well,

i have missed you alot babeh, we cant whore about peepz on msn for another 6 weeks, that is spaz worthy!!

I cant wait till your back because i love & miss ya hun bun.

See ya soon and go out and enjoy yourself!

-Millanator.

I lover you cry and miss you loads!!!!

Originally posted by bilb
Ok miss millianananananaa..

Check your PMs & voice mail stick out tongue

oh and HAVE FUN WHILE YOU ARE HERE!! big grin

I just got an voice mail alert! jam

dark1365
laughing out loud

Well, enjoy your trip, Lil B.

Lana
Got your message, PMed you my number....and hopefully I'll see you next weekend Milla! eek!

lil bitchiness
eek! writen your number down - I'll give you a text when i get out of the library cos i have no signal!

See you very soon flirt1jam

Lana
Awesome flirt1 rock

shellie
take care my sweet milla hug...speak again soon. love

Mr Parker

It sucks that you cant go to new york now and see The world trade center anymore. sad Under my sig below it says I live in new york but I really dont,thats just there because of my user name.I really live in the midwest.

Korri
I lover you cry and miss you loads!!!!

I want your fumking babehs! cry

PrinceofBlades

eek! Hey i'll be going to florida some time that week!!!

Tptmanno1
If your Going to So-Cal...
Make sure you go to an In-N-Out, With a Californian...

mmmm In-n-Out..

The Tired Hiker
Rumor has it that Lil B. ate a pastrami sandwich in America already! Sources have not yet released information as to whether or not she enjoyed it. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.