Only 3 Spidey Movies..Its Official!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VeNoIIvII
As i was browing the internet earlier i stumbled upon some Spidey news about how many movies there will be...and Its now official: There will only Be 3.... sad

Im not going to summerize the article so here is the link right to it

http://www.latinoreview.com/interviews/raimionspidey3.html

Also in that article Raimi also says that for all the people that think Harry has to be the goblin in the final movie, he has other possibilities...read more by going to the link above....

adamrubin
interseting

Doc Ock
If thats true then it f**king sucks.

Not only because we only get 3 Spidey movies but because all you other guys who have not seen your fav villain done yet.

Doc Ock
Ummm are you sure that is genuine??

If you search thru any of the latest news articles on google and yahoo there is no mention of this.

Same on the official Sony website.

If it "Shocked the press" then why isn't there tons of articles about it everywhere???

VeNoIIvII
Search altavista.com.....its a better search engine than both of those..thats where i got it..ive been doin background searching on that site and everythign seems to check out........

Doc Ock
Links please???

Spideys Sister
Then its either Venom or Hobby....Guess Hobby wins...man that sucks. I love Ven and all so this is disapointing....Did say anything about His daughter. He could get his leg blown off in this movie...And well maybe I should stop there.No one likes Spidergirl.Marvel said it and other sources who could care less.

Doc Ock
I just checked altavista.I can't find it.

Dude if this was for real it would be at the very least on the official Spider-Man movie website at Sony: http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/

Every bit of info goes there.Something as big as that would be on there by now.

Especially if it was announced at the weekend and today is wednesday.

I wouldn't pay any attention to that article.They wouldn't be the first to falsify interviews and make false rumours.

VeNoIIvII
go to altavista.com im not lyign then search Spiderman news....then links will come up for it...i was just there not more than 2 minutes ago.........Things have to start somewhere Doc......If it proves to be fake ill take full blame, but right now its the real deal...and that website is an accredited website.....look again at altavista...you should find it...

Doc Ock
I'm not doubting you found it on altavista.

I'm doubting the article itself.

That is BIG news if it's true.And not a whisper of it anywhere but altavista???

Not on google,yahoo and most importantly Sony's official Spider-Man website.

I don't believe this article.Seen a million like them when SM-1 and SM-2 were being made.

VeNoIIvII
Huh...well for now we will call it BREAKING NEWS...(lol)...until further notice....Im going now to see if i cant find more on it...Be Back Soon smile

TheVapor
I dont believe the article is true. i think theres to much story to wrap it up with only one more movie. besides batnman and superman have had several movies made.and neither IMO are as good as the spidey movies

VeNoIIvII
Ive been readign about the site, and its been around for a while..i dotn htink they wouold start posting false information on something so big. They have to much to lose. Im sure all of those other sites will have soemhtign on it soon.......If it was false, dotn you think sony or any other Spiderman reps. would have had it closed or shutdown by now? I mean it coms up when you search Spiderman news on one of the biggest and best search engines on the internet.....So what sounds realistic is that it is real, just because of some of those things......Ill keep watchign it, but if its still there for a few more days you can bet your a$$ on it that its official (which really sucks) sad

And about the Harry thign it talks about........

....man that really builds the suspence..... eek!

Doc Ock
Dude believe me this is false.

This was supposedly announced at the weekend and "Shocked the press".

Yes they are so shocked that only site has reported this startling news.

When Church and Grace were cast it was EVERYWHERE in less than 24 hours.

That article is BS.There will be more than 3 Spider-Man movies.Count on it wink

VeNoIIvII
so what made you think that article on Alfred (dotn know last name lol) aka "Doc Ock" was real?? and not false?? the one that said Sam wants him to return for another movie? (this isnt to start a fight it just seems like when i find somehitng its false..but when you do its true...even tho we have the exact same evidence..wouldnt that be everywhere to??? that Sam wants Doc Ock back, or if he would do another movie?? cause i cant seem to find that anywhere els but there..............?????

(Im only bringing it up because you think this really fake when you had no more evednce than i did)

Doc Ock
His name is Alfred Molina.

Because that was from a magazine called Empire which has been around for 10 years.They interview all the stars.They have their own huge website on-line too.

And that interview was in several other reputable magazines as well as Molina saying it on TV as well on Entertainment tonight.

Trust me when it comes to Spidey movies news I am very skeptical until I see some hard facts from reputable sources.At least two or three.

Dazzler619
I think this is bull$%&*

VeNoIIvII
Originally posted by Doc Ock
His name is Alfred Molina.

Because that was from a magazine called Empire which has been around for 10 years.They interview all the stars.They have their own huge website on-line too.

And that interview was in several other reputable magazines as well as Molina saying it on TV as well on Entertainment tonight.

Trust me when it comes to Spidey movies news I am very skeptical until I see some hard facts from reputable sources.At least two or three.

So do you think theres even a 1% chance that it could be true Ock?

Doc Ock
Of course it could be true.Anything is possible.

But the odds are so much against it that I don't believe it.

VeNoIIvII
wow i rote that like 1 second ago and youve already responded/....thats scary....LOL

Doc Ock
Four extra arms buddy wink stick out tongue

VeNoIIvII
LOL...are you stalkign me...lol....(JK)

VeNoIIvII
Hey how old are you?

Doc Ock
I'm not the stalking type.

I don't care enough about anybody to stalk them wink

But back on topic.

It's good news that this article is utter crap.Means more Spidey movies.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Hey how old are you?

Older than you wink

VeNoIIvII
Come on....Age>>>????? (im 17) so you are probably older....AGE!!???

Doc Ock
Come on....Age>>>????? (im 17) so you are probably older....AGE!!???

Ok ok I'm 24.

Nearly 25.

VeNoIIvII
Man you talk like your a really rich person ...in there 60's....dotn know if that a compliment to you or not...LOL...

Doc Ock
Well the rich person I like.But in my 60's???

I'm not THAT old wink

VeNoIIvII
LOL well this thread is more than likely going to get closed...but..nice talking to ya...i gatta go and study (final day of school tomarrow) for exams..talk to ya later....... big grin

Doc Ock
Good luck.

Bye.

Spideys Sister
Damn Doc I thought you were like 45...anywho if there are only three movies whats the point?

VeNoIIvII
Spidys sisiter..your signiture picture was way better beofre....change it back...LOL......

Dazzler619
Hey Ock, are you the same Doc Ock in SHH?

Doc Ock
I am indeed Sable wink

NoFate007
I hope this isn't true..just as much as I hope people realize that Harry will not be Hobby lol

Doc Ock
It ain't true.

If it was the news would be EVERYWHERE.

Instead one site reports it???

Nonsense I tells ya.

VeNoIIvII
Originally posted by Dazzler619
Hey Ock, are you the same Doc Ock in SHH?

Whats SHH??? confused

Mainstream
Whats SHH??? confused

yeah what's SHH???

Doc Ock
Superherohype.Another superhero message board.

Mainstream
Superherohype.Another superhero message board.

okay....damn I feel stupid..more so than normal

Spideys Sister
3 movies...This movie better be worth it...Seriously.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
3 movies...This movie better be worth it...Seriously.

no Spiderman 12 Mysterio strikes back?

Spideys Sister
Only 3 sad Maybe they stop at Spiderman and try to save Spidergirl....Nevermind you guys shoot me down for that.

Dazzler619
I am indeed Sable wink

How did ya know it was me?!?! eek! embarrasment wink

VeNoIIvII
Man you guys are really off topic...anyways....i guess that website i got the info from its NOT official, but ill keep watchign it...its the only news ive seen lately on the movie....But i hope its NOT true becasue only 3 movies would suck.........!!!

Doc Ock
You don't need to keep looking dude.

If something like that is ever officially announced it will be EVERYWHERE.

Mr Parker
I tried to tell you and that other guy before Doc that thankfully this horrible movie franchise is coming to an end with the third film.This is old news.Amy Pascal said it last year that the third film would be the last.It makes since that it would be the last one because Mcguire and Dunst have made it perfectly clear that this will be their last outing as Peter Parker and Mary Jane.They are only signed on for this last film and have no intention of signing on for anymore sequels.So it makes since that sony would want to end it with the third film and not make the same mistake that the Batman movies did which is try and continue it with a different actor.

hotsauce6548
They said the same thing about the Star Wars trilogy, and looked what happened...

spider310
Man that really blows only 3 I thought they were making at leased
6 of them

Spideys Sister
4... It should be 4... I mean then they could Have The Mj and Spidey Marrige then The Vnom crap and at the end the intro into the Hobgoblin vs. Spidey fight.big grin YAY!

VeNoIIvII
It does make alot of sence to only have 3.....the actors will be to old to keep going, and it would be suicide to have different actors....But as you all know hollywood can do soem weird things...they can make people look alot younger than they really are..so there may be a chance, but VERY doughtful of there beign 6 movies....

doctorstrongbad
Well I hate to see the spider-man movies end but I'm sure part 3 will be awesome. Maybe like will take sometime off and then make more movies with different actors?

Doc Ock
People people people name me one superhero franchise thats a money maker that stopped at three movies.

Spider-Man will keep going.

Spideys Sister
People people people name me one superhero franchise thats a money maker that stopped at three movies.

Spider-Man will keep going. True Spiderman the first movie was in the Guenniss book of world records. Highest gross. He's not going down so easy...

Doc Ock
You know the way half of them are talking in this thread it's almost like that WANT to believe it will stop at SM-3.

Ain't gonna happen wink

Spideys Sister
You need real proof...Tech TV better anounce it.. The internet is no "official" place for info.

VeNoIIvII
You need real proof...Tech TV better anounce it.. The internet is no "official" place for info.

Very True.......

Mainstream
Very True.......

indeed young chum

spencerspider
that would be stupid i think as long as the moneys comin in they should keep going.maybe make like 2 trilogies lke goblin the first 3 and the next three who knows,i like venom (no HUGE fan) but i will admit he would be cool.if they make 4,5,6 it will prob be 4-lizard 5- scorpion?maybe
6- venom

Spideys Sister
Very True....... When I see it from Tech TV or an interview w/ Sam himself I will belive in rumors till then there just rumors

Mainstream
rumors are just lies that people believe are true...sis.

Doc Ock

Sony's official Spider-Man website is.

Mainstream
yeah

spencerspider
3 movies would be stupid... confused y would they do that

i mean the money is comin in happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.