Jolee versus Anakin (neat twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
can Jolee Bindo from KOTOR manage to turn Anakin back to the LS, or at dissuade him from going ape shit all over the Jedi?

Human Vader
no, but thanks for asking

Gryn Jabar
Funny, funny...

SnakeEyes
Yes, of course! Since Jolee and Anakin obviously have such a great relationship, it would be pretty easy for Anakin to turn back! (sarcasm for all who can't tell)

Bobafetty
Anikan wins

Fishy
If Jolee would have trained Anakin instead of Obi Anakin would never have gone dark, he would never even have fought because he would be stuck on Coruscant listening to all of Jolee his story's

Kun-ni Habeo
lol....
nah he wuld always turn DS

Darth_Otaku
Well he was really to old...most jedi are trained from their sixth month.Anakin was nine.If i was in the council i would have never agreed.

Human Vader
yeah, since he was older, he had already made ties to people, mostly just his mother but still. the jedi do not make attatchments because of what might happen if their emotions over come them, should they lose that person. obviously that happened to anakin with padme and shmi. i dont think it really matters who trained anakin, he would have gone dark when he found out about padme dying in his visions. he wanted to do whatever he could to save her, and palpatine said he could, so anakin joined him. aggh look at this, im getting into a lecture about anakin, back on topic, jolee would lose. he was a skilled jedi master, but anakin's rage would give him the upper hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.