Name that actor..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thetsarisa
Ok, since no one seem to recall such a movie scene I was looking for, maybe if you help with putting a name to the evasive face from this movie I'll at least get a lead???

I am looking for actors that look kinda like Benjamin Bratt, John Leguizamo, Johhny Depp, Billy Zane - in 1998 more or less in their late 20ties to maybe over thirty... possibly Hispanic American or other mixed background..

but anything goes- any action, thriller movies actors.. please add your choice..

Kathy

Cinemaddiction
That's incredibly, outrageously vague. Are you looking for a specific movie? Know a scene? A theme? Anything?

MildPossession
Lou Diamond Phillips? he looks a bit like Bratt.

thetsarisa
I've checked Lou- I don't think he's in the movie but good guess, thanks.

yes I am aware it is incredibly, outrageously vague.
That's because my damn head is not giving a bit! and I am desperate.

All I remember is the scene with the place that "never existed" - and yet The Man knows it was there.

To make matter worse I don't have absolute certainity that the man in the movie was Benjamin Bratt look -alike. It could very well have been anybody, even Gosselaar...

So I was hoping eliminating possible actors one by one I might hit the bull's eye.

yep I am that desperate..

Kathy

thetsarisa
*bump*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.