Favorite Radiohead Album?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath

Afro Cheese
Kid A

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Hail to the Thief. First Radiohead album I can listen to front to back. Kid A is also very good.

Deathblow
Ok Computer, but The Bends is close behind. I get a lot of abuse for that.

MildPossession
Ok Computer will always be the one I can listen to over and over, looking forwards to the new Radiohead album this year hopefully.

cad
wow ok favorite radiohead album
erm.....

well i dont have one but i think that radiohead are cool.

amity75
OK Computer though I can easily listen to them all. Even the unlistenable ones.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by amity75
OK Computer though I can easily listen to them all. Even the unlistenable ones.

Despite being illogical, which ones would they be?

Cid
The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A (in that order)

furryman
hmm, it changes, they all offer something different.
rather than a favourite, more of just a phase of listening to the most.
at the moment - the bends

*Georgina_A*
OK Computer or The Bends....I voted for OK Computer though.

Alpha Centauri
Hail to the Thief.

-AC

Smasandian
Is thier any news about a new album?

Ok Computer for moi.

Still cant get enough of Paranoid Android.

Victor Von Doom
There is writing going on for the new record.

D-Double
Kid A... raver

Morgoths_Wrath
Wow, OK Computer is so good.

StinkFist462
Kid A

Bardock42
Pablo Honey and Kid A (can't decide, so different but both so good)

I only know: Pablo Honey, The Bends, Ok Computer and Kid A though

papabeard
The Bends or OK Computer I cant decide

For info on recording you can check out their diary on the radiohead website tells you what they're up to.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I'm a classicist at heart, so my thumping-thing will always bump to the beat of The Bends; but where do we go from here? - The words are coming out all weird, where are you now when I need you? - Well, I'd have to push one out for Kid A, and then give a bold font for OK Computer. I'll give Hail To The Thief a long salute because that is great too, so is Amnesiac. What did I say? Oh, so I guess I'm saying all the albums are amazing, but some are more amazing than others. Only Pablo Honey tastes a little bitter - 'Anyone Can Play Guitar' is cool, though.

Bardock42
You all are Pablo Honey haters cry

Alpha Centauri
I love that album, you german pessimist.

I just think it's very good as opposed to their mind-blowing excellence to follow.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I love that album, you german pessimist.

I just think it's very good as opposed to their mind-blowing excellence to follow.

-AC

HEy...just cause I am german...and a pessimist doesn't mean you may call me that.

StinkFist462
so if you have hair, and that hair is brown. would that mean no one could say you had brown hair?

Bardock42
Originally posted by StinkFist462
so if you have hair, and that hair is brown. would that mean no one could say you had brown hair?

YOUR MOM....

D00m
Love Radiohead. My favorite three would be (in order):

The Bends
OK Computer
Amnesiac

Not to take anything away from Kid A and Hail To The Theif, but it's so hard to choose.

StinkFist462
over time, Hail To The Theif has become my favorite.

Wolf Dog
Ok Computer but Hail To The Theif is definitley runner up for me.

SleaterKinney32
Can't forget 'Creep' from Pablo Honey too, haha.

I'd have to say mine would have to be either OK Computer or The Bends. Both albums bring back good memories.

MildPossession
From the last time I posted in here, Kid A is the album I adore most now, can listen to it over and over.

Creep I can't stand, all I think of now when I hear that is the awful group G4 and their horrendous cover. G4 have spoilt the song for me.

Alpha Centauri
You probably didn't like the song much anyway if some talentless nobodies have ruined it for you.

-AC

Lana
I'd have to say Kid A, with OK Computer coming in a VERY close second.

Though in reality it changes depending on what I'm in the mood for...but that's just overall.

Tptmanno1
Agreeing With Lana for Kid A...
But I haven't listened to OK computer in a while..
My Father lost it....

Pabl0z
Ok Computer

Solo
The Bends

ResubianNushi
OK Computer, then Hail to the Thief

MildPossession
It wasn't one of my favourites no.

Cradilla
Radiohead is by far one of the greatest bands...My favourite album would definatley have to be kid A at the moment , though I listen to Radiohead albums so much that ny favour constantly switches between each album. Every time I listen to the albums I get some great new veiw of the songs. I love it!

Morgoths_Wrath
I can't believe no one picked Amnesiac...

Cradilla
haha yes amnesiac is a very good album but it wasn't too popular with the general public surprisingly

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Cradilla
amnesiac is a very good album but it wasn't too popular with the general public surprisingly

It's not surprising; the reason is in the statement.

Morgoths_Wrath
I didn't like it very much the first time I heard it; I thought it was their weakest. But now it's one of my favorites...that is, on par with all the other albums in my eyes. Hah

I guess it depends a lot on my mood, but right now I'd say Amnesiac is my favorite.

Cradilla
Yes My mood changes my opinion on the best Radiohead album....
What is your favourite radiohead song? On anyof the albums...

StinkFist462
Sit Down, Stand Up (Snakes & Ladders)
Packt Like Sardines In A Crushed Tin Box
End Music (To A Film)

either of those 3.

SnakeEyes
Either Kid A or In Rainbows for me...

SnakeEyes
Actually, giving OK Computer another listen, that's also a contender. It's difficult, all the albums are really solid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.