Hulk vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black batman
Debate.

Cosmic Cube
Most likely, Gladiator.

snoopdogg
I agree most likely Gladiator.

Although Colossus gave Glads some trouble when Gladiator was still actually tough.

Zatch_Bell
Hulk would destroy gladiator.

Cosmic Cube
Thing is, if Hulk proves that he is stronger than Gladiator, Glad could lose confidence and lose the fight rather quickly.

Zatch_Bell
What? the Hulk will win hands down.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Zatch_Bell
What? the Hulk will win hands down. Do you know what Gladiator is capable of? At full power, he's like Pre-Crisis Superman.

snoopdogg
I thought that Canadian dude kgkg said that Gladiator can fight at 100x lightspeed.

How the hell is Hulk or even anybody for that matter gonna compete with that?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I thought that Canadian dude kgkg said that Gladiator can fight at 100x lightspeed.

How the hell is Hulk or even anybody for that matter gonna compete with that?

That's a fully confident Gladiator at max power.

The Silver Surfer can fly and fight faster than Gladiator can. Unless Hulk is uber pissed, or his emotion is being controlled by an outside force, confident Gladiator will own Hulk.

However, gamma radiation might pose a problem for Gladiator.

Crazymaniac
IMO no one wins. Glad is too quick for the Hulk to sock. And the Hulk heals rapidly

kgkg
Gladiator wins

Hulk should be able to even touch Gladiator when written well.

- He can go beyond light speed
- smash planets with one hit

a well written Glads will K.O hulk pretty easily.

Marvel seems to be forgetting his speed, and power.

And Hulk knowing his weakness? That shit was funny.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
That's a fully confident Gladiator at max power.

The Silver Surfer can fly and fight faster than Gladiator can. Unless Hulk is uber pissed, or his emotion is being controlled by an outside force, confident Gladiator will own Hulk.

However, gamma radiation might pose a problem for Gladiator.
Who says gamma radiation is glads weakness?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
Who says gamma radiation is glads weakness?

Seems to be, judging their fight. What is Glad's weakness?

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Seems to be, judging their fight. What is Glad's weakness?
Unknown radiation ( not gamma radiation) and the exact type Hulk knew lol
Hulk can read minds is that his new power?

Cosmic Cube
Unknown radiation ( not gamma radiation) and the exact type Hulk knew lol
Hulk can read minds is that his new power?

I guess. shifty lol

Glad wins.

leonidas
kg is canadian?! can't believe i never noticed. well, in deference to our shared canadian heritage, kg, i'll bow out of this -hulkbeathimnearlytodeathalready- discussion without voicing my opinion . . .

smile

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
kg is canadian?! can't believe i never noticed. well, in deference to our shared canadian heritage, kg, i'll bow out of this -hulkbeathimnearlytodeathalready- discussion without voicing my opinion . . .

smile
Oh canada smile

Mainstream
Oh canada smile

heh heh

Xplosive
Hulk beat hin once, but i still go with Glads, he is more powerful., he has more options to beat Hulk than Hulk to beat him.

leonidas
actually i tend to agree with the above. more often than not, glads should beat hulk. like supes, he has too many different powers. as long as he doesn't make it a slugfest, he should win his share of these fights. (don't anyone tell kg i said that though . . .)

kgkg
actually i tend to agree with the above. more often than not, glads should beat hulk. like supes, he has too many different powers. as long as he doesn't make it a slugfest, he should win his share of these fights. (don't anyone tell kg i said that though . . .) mad

leonidas
HAHAHAHA!! . . .

geez, i finally give the guy some props and you go get all red-in-the-face pissed. see if i give glads anymore props . . .

smile

Fanboy
Sadly this already happened and Hulk won.

kgkg
Originally posted by Fanboy
Sadly this already happened and Hulk won.
ya he even read Gladiators mind

That battle was the worst peace of shit i have seen.

Gladiator acted like a moron

snoopdogg
kgkg can you actuallly prove Glads run 100x lightspeed?

Cause I have never read that anywhere cause is he was that fast that would the first power or ability they mentioned.

kgkg
kgkg can you actuallly prove Glads run 100x lightspeed?

Cause I have never read that anywhere cause is he was that fast that would the first power or ability they mentioned.
ya it's a proven fact.

snoopdogg
ya it's a proven fact. Well prove it then. wink

kgkg
Well prove it then. wink
Thor/Gladiator not the recent battle

he was going at 100X light speed.

long pig
Gladiator -should- be able to pummel him into the ground with no sweat, and no fear of being hit.

Gladiator is pretty much the man.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
Gladiator -should- be able to pummel him into the ground with no sweat, and no fear of being hit.

Gladiator is pretty much the man.

Agreed. Hulk can't really f*ck with him.

Nataku8188
Oh canada smile

long pig
Nat' don't be mean to our 51'st state! mad

kgkg
Originally posted by Nataku8188

Man that wasn't nice sad you made me very sad

Nataku8188
They are plannin' an attack, I tells ya... it'll be like Canadian Bacon all over again...

snoopdogg
Thor/Gladiator not the recent battle

he was going at 100X light speed. I dont all that proof.

Can you get a scan?

illadelph12
It's true Snoop. There was also a time where the Reed Richards was using a device which allowed him and his team to work so fast they were basically out of time (faster than light speed). Glads was able to not only perceive them, but he accelerated under his own power to catch up to their rate of motion so that he could interact with them as if they were at normal speed.

Glads would pwned Hulk written correctly. That comic where Hulk pulls the "I know your weakness. You have a problem with unspecified forms of radiation." and then proceeds to chokeslam Glads into a nuclear reactor on Earth that just so happens to contain that unspecified radiation was complete and utter bullshit. Glads flies unprotected through space at light and hyperspace speeds and is continually bombarded with various radiation, but a reactor on Earth has just the right type? laughing

snoopdogg
Both cases they actually said he was moving 100x lightspeed?

leonidas
<<That comic where Hulk pulls the "I know your weakness. You have a problem with unspecified forms of radiation." and then proceeds to chokeslam Glads into a nuclear reactor on Earth that just so happens to contain that unspecified radiation was complete and utter bullshit.>>

and the problem with this argument of course, is that hulk already beat the living crap out of him BEFORE the 'weakness bullshit' happened. please recall that he literally dragged glads by the scruff of his neck and tossed him into the reactor. glads was beaten well before the reactor scene. i guess they could have had hulk beat him to death instead of having him drag glads into the reactor . . .

but that's an old point i've mentioned before. i'm here to address the larger issue:

<<They are plannin' an attack, I tells ya... it'll be like Canadian Bacon all over again...>>

<<Nat' don't be mean to our 51'st state!>>

damn! them's fightin' words, boys!! and i'm sure i've got something to fight you with . . . wait, let me check . . . .

hey, kg, you got that national pitchfork at your place . . .?

kgkg
<<That comic where Hulk pulls the "I know your weakness. You have a problem with unspecified forms of radiation." and then proceeds to chokeslam Glads into a nuclear reactor on Earth that just so happens to contain that unspecified radiation was complete and utter bullshit.>>

and the problem with this argument of course, is that hulk already beat the living crap out of him BEFORE the 'weakness bullshit' happened. please recall that he literally dragged glads by the scruff of his neck and tossed him into the reactor. glads was beaten well before the reactor scene. i guess they could have had hulk beat him to death instead of having him drag glads into the reactor . . .

but that's an old point i've mentioned before. i'm here to address the larger issue:

<<They are plannin' an attack, I tells ya... it'll be like Canadian Bacon all over again...>>

<<Nat' don't be mean to our 51'st state!>>

damn! them's fightin' words, boys!! and i'm sure i've got something to fight you with . . . wait, let me check . . . .

hey, kg, you got that national pitchfork at your place . . .?
You know that was piece of shit writing, did you see how fast Gladiator was, in moments he took Hulk to space before he even realized something he was near space.

Gladiator fought like a moron, and got in get in his ears hard, while trying to bring hulk in space sad

Gladiator should toss the Hulk. Pretty easily

With Gladiators speed and power hulk won’t be much of a problem

Yes I got my pitchfork smile man why you peeps attacking Canadian folks?

leonidas

Ethereal
Hulk fully angered can beat gladiator at top potential. Cuz things make hulk angry, hulk smash!.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.