KMC Members: Experts on a Specific Comic Book Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I humbly count myself as an expert on Wonder Woman. Anyone else.

stormfront13
i am an expert on storm- but i think everyone knew that

Sentry
Expert on Sentry... Semi-expert on Warlock, Wonder Man, and Genis Vell.

Nataku8188
Deadpool. Have every issue, seen almost every appearance he's ever had, even ones like Captain Marvel v3 #whatever where he's just a face on a magazine in the background.

I've read just about everything containing Damage.

Read 90% of stuff with Blade (Midnight sons era and after)

Read every Taskmaster appearance.

Read almost every SF comic.

Read 95% of all Carnage related comics.

I know lots of characters, but those are the guys I know best.

Quick Freeze
im pretty much the go-to guy for amalgams

pr1983
i don't claim infallible knowledge of any character...

Mainstream
if you wanna know about the Teen Titans current run by Geoff Johns..come to me.

DarkCrawler
I can call myself an expert of Batman.

And I also know lot about the characters in X-Men. I own almost every X-Men comic.

DigiMark007
Hmmm...The Authority (Wildstorm comics). Whirlysplat and Khellendros also know a bunch about them, but they're my one area of expertise.

Not much else really. I have a few favorites (Spidey, Tick, Alan Scott, etc.), but even them I'm not an expert on.

-DM

manjaro
im a superman guy myself, little bit of bats,the Authoirty,(even to when they were still Stormwatch, i have all the stormwatch TPBs) i can keep up with anyone when it comes to xmen, or fantastic four, and of course HULK

nigel45
Funny you should make this thread at this time, cause just this morning I was thinking to myself that even though I've always considered myself to be knowledgable on the Flash, I really can't compare to alot of the other members in these forums. So I guess I'm a... wannabe Flash expert?

Khellendros
Mr. Majestic, Black Bolt, Authority. Those are my big three.

Justice Pie
Multiple Man.

Scoobless
i'd like to claim the title of expert.... but most of the characters i consider myself knowledgeable on had 20+ years of stories before i even started reading them.... so i can't truthfully call myself an expert on any individual.... although i do have a vast supply of worthless superhero information on a multitude of characters

BENITO
Mi-chel-angelo

well TMNT really but Mikeys my favourite

long pig
I got Slade on lock, I know much more about him than any hetrosexual should.

Semi-locked on Strange.....considering he's been around for 40 years.....I got a large way to go.

This thread needs an opposite....

Bishop X
Bishop. big grin

long pig
Can Bishop absorb psionic energy??

stormfront13
yes he can, but not a lot

Bishop X
Yes he can absorb a lot. He took a full powered blast from Onslaught.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bishop X

did he? ... not if you're counting that one he used at the start to knock out the X-Men... he obviously wasn't trying to kill them as even Cyclops survived

SnakeEyes
I like to think I know quite a bit about:
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Batman
Cable

plus: Anything Ultimate...

jinzin
i'm totally an expert on jp.....for sure...

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Bishop X

Esme (one of the Stepford Cuckoos) telepathically shut him down in seconds in New X-men 141.

FieryBalrog
I know a bit about Phoenix... but im not an expert.

fruits
lets see......pretty much x-force team. im not sure. i bet there's some character out there that i know more that anyone else about, but i just dont know it yet

armandovalles
I'm an expert on Thing, Juggernaut, Hercules, and Gladiator. Semi-Expert on Drax, Wonder Man, and Firelord.

Bishop X
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
Esme (one of the Stepford Cuckoos) telepathically shut him down in seconds in New X-men 141.

I guess I was wrong. I'm not an expert and you don't have to tell me three times. embarrasment

DarkCrawler
I know also a lot about Ultimate Universe. I have read every Ultimate comic tha thas appeared on this day.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by long pig
I got Slade on lock, I know much more about him than any hetrosexual should.

Semi-locked on Strange.....considering he's been around for 40 years.....I got a large way to go.

This thread needs an opposite....

Your posts speak volumes piggy as do your sigs, am I the only one getting the subtext big grin

whirlysplat
I might be an expert on Valiant Comics, Miracleman, Watchmen, Concrete, Supreme Power and the history of Comic characters. big grin

armandovalles
really. Can i ask u a few questions on Supreme Power? i wanna start collecting it but dont know if i should.

Q #1: has he ever been in a real fight yet?

Q #2: is he more, or less, powerful than normal 616 Hyperion?

Q #3: What the hell are Doc Spectrum's powers? cuz i heard they were like Gl's but with rainbow colors instead of green, is that right?

DigiMark007
Other people posting it has reminded me that I've read every Ultimate comic there is too (except maybe the most recent couple Spider-Man TPB's). Guess that would make me an 'Ultimate' expert in addition to The Authority.

-DM

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Other people posting it has reminded me that I've read every Ultimate comic there is too (except maybe the most recent couple Spider-Man TPB's). Guess that would make me an 'Ultimate' expert in addition to The Authority.

-DM

i've read them all as well...... roll eyes (sarcastic) ... i never intended to read Ultimate X-Men... but i was given most of them for free and have kept up with it ever since

i have every issue of X-Man, almost every issue of Thunderbolts, ... but i've got more Spider-Man comics than any other title

Scoobless
Originally posted by armandovalles
really. Can i ask u a few questions on Supreme Power? i wanna start collecting it but dont know if i should.

Q #1: has he ever been in a real fight yet?

Q #2: is he more, or less, powerful than normal 616 Hyperion?

Q #3: What the hell are Doc Spectrum's powers? cuz i heard they were like Gl's but with rainbow colors instead of green, is that right?

#1: yes... i've got up to issue 16 and he's had a couple of decent fights... one against Dr Spectrum (although they aren't calling him that)

#2: i only ever saw regular Hyperion in Avengers just after heroes return.... so i'm not sure.... he is pretty powerful though, but he's still getting into it all

#3: basically yeah.... regular Dr Spectrum was pretty much a GL... but his weakness was ultra-violet light instead of yellow

eleveninches
GL

Paola
I bow to you all notworthy

pr1983
i have about 400 issues of uncanny x-men... damned if i read em all...

Alpha Centauri
The Silver Surfer.

...and I think we all know Stormfront is anything BUT an expert on Storm.

-AC

Zahit
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC
laughing so true!!!!!!
not to mention the Wolverine fans who don't know when
enough is enough with regard to his powers.

post more AC, we could always use some
more sense and humor around here.

pr1983
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The Silver Surfer.

-AC

indeed...

stormfront13
great......... AC is back, just when i had actually decided to stay on these forums

Mainstream
Originally posted by stormfront13
great......... AC is back, just when i had actually decided to stay on these forums

kenny killer post

stormfront13
hugh?

Mainstream
hugh?

never mind me I haven't ate and I get looney when I don't

stormfront13
it's k, we all make mistakes

Mainstream

indeed.

stormfront13
so...... AC are you like officially back or somethin, because you've been on KMC forums, just not in the comic section

Scoobless

.... i don't ......

stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
I guess I'd know quite a bit about Starman VII, Jack Knight, and much about The Shade as he was pretty much reinvented in the Starman v2 series. And also a bit about the other 6 starmen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.