Question: Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Travizzle
I'm sure that this question is answered in a book or something like that but how did Boba Fett get his suit that he had in episode 6? Well if you find out please tell me. Thanks!

mysterio69
he found it at a second-hand store at mos-eisly.

matreid
Its the one that jango wore just beat up and stuff.

Darth Vegas
It actually belonged to Jaster Mereel.

Mereel was a former Journeyman Protector and a leader of the Mandalorian Clans. He took Jango under his wing and became his mentor and father figure when Jango's family was murdered.

ShotgunWes
EU=BOLOGNA

Darth Travizzle
Thanks Darth Vagas.

Crazymaniac
u ask a lot of questions dont u?

Robin Darkside
I think Boba Fett should have been in episode 3

matreid
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
It actually belonged to Jaster Mereel.

Mereel was a former Journeyman Protector and a leader of the Mandalorian Clans. He took Jango under his wing and became his mentor and father figure when Jango's family was murdered.

I stand corrected! wink

matreid
Where did you find this out by the way?

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
I think Boba Fett should have been in episode 3

Ya I think he should have been in episode 3 also. Oh well.

ctsketch
hes 13 yrs old, what significant thing would he have done? he wouldn't even fit into the armor

Stunrun
Lucas kinda had me fooled because i think he confirmed at one point that Boba Fett WAS in Revenge Of The Sith. Turns out he was right: Jeremy Bullock's cameo LOL. Lucas you are a sly one!stick out tongue

Darth Travizzle
He still could have been in the movie someplace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.