Old Star Wars VS New Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatch_Bell
Do you like the old star wars or the new star wars. Who do you think one the most money at the box office. Old or New

Darth L. Dipsit
Welcome, Mr. Zatch_Bell, sir. It's a privelege to make your acquaintance. To your question, I don't like the PT nearly as much as the OT (although I and III weren't really bad - they just had worse editing than the oldschool versions). Honestly, I can't identify with many of the PT characters, as much as I like them. ANH rocks, in my opinion!

As to how much money they made, I don't know.

Peace, sir.

Zatch_Bell
Honestly I like the old Star Wars better to.

Bobafetty
The old star wars have a better story line but based on computers the new episodes win.

Zatch_Bell
So Old is Better than new.

Bobafetty
in story line

Zatch_Bell
All around.

Bobafetty
no. The modern computer interface and graphics beat the hell out of the originals.

Zatch_Bell
You can't beat the old star wars sorry. yes

Bobafetty
yes you can in quality. Geeze compare the old graphics and quality to the new. It cant even compete

Zatch_Bell
ok I am not going to argue any more you win. NOT

Darth L. Dipsit
Boba's right. So is Mr. Bell. It really all depends upon how much the graphics matter to you and how much the storyline matters to you.

Zatch_Bell
Not that much at all.

Bobafetty
Geeze man. You made this thread and threads are for other peoples oppinions. Atleast Im giving reasons that the new ones win in quality. Your not. Go back to the japanese animation forum

Zatch_Bell
never heard of it.

Darth L. Dipsit
Let's all calm down. Boba, Bell's a newcomer on this forum. Let's all just try to be friends. Besides, Bell wrestles. Represent!

And Mr. Bell, sir. If you give Boba a chance, I think you'll find he can be a real nice guy. Just give him a day or so. You'll see.

Bobafetty
If your gonna be a ignorent jerk then leave this forum and go do it with your japenese animated drawn wife.

Bobafetty
not you Dipsit. This dude.

Zatch_Bell
You did your homework.

Bobafetty
Yes I did. Ten pages of math and practicing for a french test

Zatch_Bell
Dang that is alot of work. I don't have school right now. not for two months.

Darth L. Dipsit

Zatch_Bell
I wasn't trying to be mean I was talking jokingly. He got mad.

Darth L. Dipsit
I know. I edited the post above. You guys made about five posts before I could even finish mine.

Anyways, peace.

Zatch_Bell
peace good sir.

darth tyrant
new star wars beats the old star wars by the better graphics. The old ones were still pretty sweet though!

Zatch_Bell
I know.

Bobafetty
exactly

Gryn Jabar
Special Effects doesn't' make a movie, it can make it better, but itcan't make a crappy movie good. The originals are far superior to the Prequels, with the exception of ROTJ, to which ROTS is superior.

Fishy
OT in general is a lot better then the PT it had emotion in every movie, PT only has one movie thats great and thats ROTS. And how... The movie has what it takes the emotion the story the dark feel of it all something the other two prequels didn't have. Even QGJ dead didn't make me care, ROTS made you care.

But thats all thats good about the PT Rots, for the rest OT kicks PT ass with pretty much everything

Gryn Jabar
Not ROTJ. Man, that movie SUCKED. ANH wasn't exactly oscar material either, the only really good one IMO is ESB.

Fishy
ROTJ was good, although ESB is a lot better. Last time I saw ESB I saw it all in once ROTJ forced me to take a few breaks out of boredom. But it was still better then the PT was

Serra_Keto
I like the new Star Wars TONS better, not just for the upgrade in the technology... but the characters and story as well. I mean look at all the heros you have now! Back then it was just... Luke lol.

Darth L. Dipsit
The old ones had much better storytelling, though. Luke was a person with whom I could identify. He was a man who became something, and made good friends and had conflicts in the meantime. The stories meant something. I think I've said this, but as cool as Darth Maul is, I can't identify with his character (in the context of the movie). He has all of two lines, which, although it contributes to his badass image, does not tell me anything about him. Now, call me oldschool, but Darth Vader - there is an EXTREME badass.

Kun-ni Habeo
AOTC and TPM are sh1t!OT pwn them ,,when i watch the moviethe most important thing is story line and then special effects so OT own them BIG time!!!
ps ANH Pwns roXX0rrz!

Fishy
You know normally I respect people that say something smart, bug god please don't ever talk like that again

Kun-ni Habeo
i didnt get ya FIshy?you respest what i say,but not ow i say it?

Fishy
I just hate Leet....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.