hulk vs wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black wolverine
discuss

Crazymaniac
this was done before in teh comics. And the Hulk needed Sasquatch's help to take the Wendigo down

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
this was done before in teh comics. And the Hulk needed Sasquatch's help to take the Wendigo down

Hulk would eat Wendigo. Wendigo is nowhere near as strong or as durable as Hulk is even while calm. Hulk beat Wendigo in Hulk #181. Sabertooth beat Wendigo.

black wolverine
actualy wendigo is stronger than hulk it took wolverine and hulk to beat him

Mainstream
Originally posted by black wolverine
actualy wendigo is stronger than hulk it took wolverine and hulk to beat him

that's bis-shop....wendigo strenght don't increase as he or she or it or whatever the hell it get angry...I don't think..okay I'm not sure ..but I'm pretty sure

black wolverine
ur right he dont gewt stronger but im pretty sure hulk was just about as mad as he can get and wendigo still slapped him around

black wolverine
dats right aint got nothin to say

Cosmic Cube
dats right aint got nothin to say

Wendigo is not stronger than the Hulk. Wolverine needed Hulk's help to defeat the Wendigo, not vice versa. Sabertooth killed the Wendigo, and wore it's skin as an overcoat. Hulk would murder the Wendigo.

Cosmic Cube
ur right he dont gewt stronger but im pretty sure hulk was just about as mad as he can get and wendigo still slapped him around

Hulk doesn't have a limit to how strong he can get.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.