With with R2D2's hovering thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Travizzle
Why in episodes 1,2,3 R2 can somehow hover, yet he can't do that in 4,5,6. i always wanted tp know that...

rancthetank
jesus titty-f***ing christ, do you have to start a thread for every single question, you got like 6 of them right now, Combine them man, FYI for the future

Ast Rofan
titty-****ing? Never seen that used to insult/scould anyone. stick out tongue

rancthetank
watch Team America: World Police, it expanded my vocabulary beyond anything i could imagine

Darth Travizzle
Alright i'm sorry... i'll take your advice.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by rancthetank
watch Team America: World Police, it expanded my vocabulary beyond anything i could imagine

I dont know, I have no desire to see that movie.

Wow, this is the best used for this thread, talking about random shit.

Crazymaniac
i gotta admit he does ask a question for every little thing

Ast Rofan
He has started almost as many threads in 3 days as I have in 11 monthes.

Ken Kenobi
Yes, easy on the thread starting there DT. Use the search option of KMC, many of these questions have been answered in our Episode III threads or even in other forums across KMC.

green dude
Why don't they have answer question forum ? that would be helpful for this stuff and no reason to swear guys yeash keep the dictionary not the beep words that arn't in it stick out tongue

Darth Travizzle
Ya guys for a LONG while i'll just reply to threads... sorry about all of em'.

darthmaul1
He didn't have any need to.

JediStang
OK, I'll answer the question, R2-D2 did (kinda) hovered in ROTJ, when he came down the steps of Jabba's place. Why he didn't fly up from the sand and rescue himself and 3P0 is a good question, but let's continue with the random shit.

Ogami Itto
Whats the problem??? if it's not a good thread it will disapear down the page in time! the search facility is RUBBISH!!!

peluffo
I have a rusty, battered 20 years old machine, and I assure you, not all his functions works properly as when it was new, 20 years ago...

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
Whats the problem??? if it's not a good thread it will disapear down the page in time! the search facility is RUBBISH!!!

Ya your right this isn't a very good thread, don't know why i thought of it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.