Ep III xbox/playstation....locked?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CellDweller
Anyone know how to unlock the #5 bonus mission called "Episode IV Death Star"? I have completed everything else including all four previous bonus missions, but can't get #5 to play. Thanks in advance.

Darth Mantis
I can't really remember... Did you beat the missions?

Ken Kenobi
Cheat codes. stick out tongue

CellDweller
Yeah I beat them.....but bonus mission #5 is still locked....Nothing else was ever locked after completing the previous mission.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by CellDweller
Yeah I beat them.....but bonus mission #5 is still locked....Nothing else was ever locked after completing the previous mission.

And I say again...cheat codes.

http://cheatcc.com/psx2/swe3rots.html

These are the PS2 cheats, but the codes are the same for both consoles.

CellDweller
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaden101
after you completed the game you have to play the last mission as anakin instead of obi wan..that unlocks obi wan vs vader on the death star

koolruningz
^ What he said. You also get a cool alternate ending.

Stunrun
you dont need cheat codes. Its incredibly easy!

JKozzy
Beat the final mission, Mission 17 (duh). "Revenge of the Sith"

Stunrun
admittedly, the final mission was a lil more difficultstick out tongue

Boris
Anakin has better moves though! Took Obi out first try, although Anakin took a while to burn.. lol

Ast Rofan
Strange that it was easier playing as Obi-Wan than it was playing as Anakin.

I guess because Anakin isnt supposed to win.

Jack Daniels
best thing of all was old obi vs vader...sept your vader?...lol

Stunrun
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Strange that it was easier playing as Obi-Wan than it was playing as Anakin.

I guess because Anakin isnt supposed to win.

I also found it easier against Anakin. I suppose it all depends on what both characters finish on whether they make it to Knight or Master - whoever has the most points i suppose

Sadako of Girth
And levels are supposed to get a little more difficult as we go along in the game.... And the "Player as Obi-wan level" comes first..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.