I'll never have a girlfriend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
Well, I guess it all started when I was born. My piece of crap mother named me Thomas but everyone calls me Tom, and did I mention my last name is Arnold? So I have to put up with people making fun of me all the time because of some no talent bum on TV has the same name as me.

A few days after I was born my dad OD'd on cough medicine, so I grew up in a truck and now I live in a 1 bedroom apartment with 20 little crack babies and my mom. She goes to "work" every night but never tells me where. When I was 9 some old homeless lady stole me from my mom by breaking a vodka bottle over her head in the food stamp line. The old crazy monster gave me herpes all over my private parts and butt, I was found tied up screaming in an empty warehouse. That event has caused me to be bipolar, schizo, and suicidal. To this day I wake up screaming because of flashbacks.

Because of the severe herpes, I think I'll never have a girlfriend. All the medical bills have left no money for me and my mom, and I try to kill myself on a daily basis but I can't afford to. I don't think I have ever had a real friend in my whole life because I'm all freaky looking like a cross between a mongoose and a warlock. I spend my days talking to people online because I dropped out of school recently when the football team tied me up and raped me in a hotel room. No one believes me and thinks I'm looking for attention. I'm so severely depressed that I am hardly able to eat, and I am utterly malnurished, and cannot even think strait anymore. If it wasn't for this old broken computer I found in a dumpster I would probably kill myself by ODing on my own poop cuz it's all I have.

kofmaster
turn emo, chicks dig emo boys messed no really they do i dunno why lol

Kosta
Lets all be happy big grin

Capt_Fantastic
Come on, you can't fool us twice.

wink

shaber
You found a computer in a dumpster which can access the internet? This one had trouble doing so when it was brand new!

Kosta
I guess hes just lucky roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by shaber
You found a computer in a dumpster which can access the internet? This one had trouble doing so when it was brand new!

The trailer park owner set it up in his office, and I only get to be on it for an hour a day because other people in the community want to use it. It's so freaking stupid, they all stand around waiting for hours like it's something from the future.

kofmaster
to be honnest i never read all this shit just the title "ill never have a gf" so i laughed blink

BlackC@t
You're right, you'll never have a girlfriend.

Why are you posting this in the GDF? You've been here long enough to learn the rules.

Cosmic_Beings
At least I'm not a paedophile like you.

kofmaster
Originally posted by BlackC@t

Why are you posting this in the GDF? You've been here long enough to learn the rules.

eek! omg blackc@t HA! long time no see

botankus

BlackC@t, I'd think you'd be a perfect candidate to remedy his situation. stick out tongue

KharmaDog
You could have also titled this thread, "I'm an attention whore who has to make up ridiculous stories in order for people to resopnd to my posts because even negative attention is still attention."

PVS
welcome to the 'dirty laundry forum' messed

Emma718
Originally posted by kofmaster
turn emo, chicks dig emo boys messed no really they do i dunno why lol

hell yeah..lol

debbiejo
Is this for real??? Why are you guys so hard on him?? OMG..what if this is true?

Fishy
If its true, he would be better off trying to change his live then complaining about it on the internet. A lot of people complain and complain and complain. Fine you can feel like shit sometimes but no need to make a thread about it and then do nothing. If posting on the internet really is the only thing he likes to do he should get a hobby and start learning some stuff and try to improve his life.

PVS
Originally posted by debbiejo
Is this for real??? Why are you guys so hard on him?? OMG..what if this is true?

dont get suckered
it's a lie

-he found a free computer, and somehow a free i.s.p. to go with it.

-schizophrenia is a chemical imbalance of the brain, and no amount of trauma can 'cause' it. you either have it or you dont.

-20 crack babies? should have been 2 or 3. you went way too over the top for that part to be believable. 20x 9 months=180 months=15 years. unless she likes to steal crack babies? erm

-from your past posting your credibility is shot to pieces

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by shaber
laughing out loud
i guess you've had a pretty bad time,eh?

and yeh i bet you'll have a girlfriend so dont assume you wont

KharmaDog
From Cosmic beings Profile:

Interests: Working out, reading books (Stephen King right now), eating delicious food.

Debbiejo, people who are hardly able to eat, and are utterly malnurished and cannot even think strait anymore generally don't have the energy or desire to workout, the focus to read books or the opportunity to eat delicious foods.

finti
ok

KharmaDog
Perhaps a boyfriend is more his thing?

Mainstream
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Perhaps a boyfriend is more his thing? icon5

debbiejo
That's what I get for reading first thing in the morning.... reading eek!

@F1
Learn to Happy Dance

lil bitchiness
I am not going to close this. Im going to sentance it to the even worse thing than closing.

im moving it to the KMC Toilet.

PVS
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
im moving it to the KMC Toilet.

laughing out loud

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/Toilet.jpg

Vyxen
hey i used to think I would never find a guy I would love like whatever

I am so in love now and I am happy

you will find her, follow your heart

eggmayo
Originally posted by Vyxen
hey i used to think I would never find a guy I would love like whatever

I am so in love now and I am happy

you will find her, follow your heart
Arent you uber typical little cheerleader type though?

Vyxen
no I am the punky little ***** that will tease you to deatrh and shake my ass as I walk away type thing

but now that I am taken HAHA

Bardock42
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Come on, you can't fool us twice.

wink

I think it would be trice (three times) right now....

wuTa
Originally posted by botankus
BlackC@t, I'd think you'd be a perfect candidate to remedy his situation. stick out tongue

nice burn thumb up

Big Evil

Vyxen
hey I am A GIRL with Boobs and stuff
but there brandons big grin

Big Evil
hey I am A GIRL with Boobs and stuff
but there brandons big grin
That's nice, now go play out in a busy street little girl..

Vyxen
NO i think I will not

you have no say Of what i do big grin

Big Evil
NO i think I will not

you have no say Of what i do big grin
Unless I drug you, put you in a box, and we take a trip to Pakistan..

Good ol' Pakistan.. where the women are treated like furniture, men die of terrible disease, and children are raised to be cold-blooded machines..

They got a nice dental plan too..

Vyxen
^ you are evil I will sic Braond On YOU

wuTa
argue

pizza

Vyxen
I want pizza

wuTa
than go buy a slice

AdventChild

you don't have to be a jerk you jackass!..geez..I don't like you...

unknownrocker
Man I feel bad for you, but don't be EMO it stupid. Live life like you have something to live for even if you don't. I have nothing worth living for for myself, so I live for my friends. If you can't help you help someone else. 8/

silvertsume
dont complain... do sumthing 2 change it....

unknownrocker
And yea I forgot to put that I think there is a good chance this is fake.8/

drunk_nazgul
You'll never have a gf, I'll never have a bf. We're stuck in the same bucket of feces.

Cosmic_Beings
Sike, I'm a very handsome, tall, blonde man who has many women.

Clovie
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
Sike, I'm a very handsome, tall, blonde man who has many women. so what's the problem?

Filth
You will never have a girl friend because you go on forums and complaine about it.

Jackie Malfoy
You will find one.There are alot of fish in the sea.JM

shaber
Did you see the rabble rousing thread this member initiated in the GDF a few months ago JM?

Drunk Nazgul> How are you? big grin you haven't been online in a while!

Killer_Dennis
Well, I guess it all started when I was born. My piece of crap mother named me Thomas but everyone calls me Tom, and did I mention my last name is Arnold? So I have to put up with people making fun of me all the time because of some no talent bum on TV has the same name as me.

A few days after I was born my dad OD'd on cough medicine, so I grew up in a truck and now I live in a 1 bedroom apartment with 20 little crack babies and my mom. She goes to "work" every night but never tells me where. When I was 9 some old homeless lady stole me from my mom by breaking a vodka bottle over her head in the food stamp line. The old crazy monster gave me herpes all over my private parts and butt, I was found tied up screaming in an empty warehouse. That event has caused me to be bipolar, schizo, and suicidal. To this day I wake up screaming because of flashbacks.

Because of the severe herpes, I think I'll never have a girlfriend. All the medical bills have left no money for me and my mom, and I try to kill myself on a daily basis but I can't afford to. I don't think I have ever had a real friend in my whole life because I'm all freaky looking like a cross between a mongoose and a warlock. I spend my days talking to people online because I dropped out of school recently when the football team tied me up and raped me in a hotel room. No one believes me and thinks I'm looking for attention. I'm so severely depressed that I am hardly able to eat, and I am utterly malnurished, and cannot even think strait anymore. If it wasn't for this old broken computer I found in a dumpster I would probably kill myself by ODing on my own poop cuz it's all I have. ..Wow..Why would the football team rape you in a hotel room? confused

PVS

no, i believe your initial post, however ridiculous...is FAR closer to the truth than what you just said.

eggmayo
Originally posted by PVS
no, i believe your initial post, however ridiculous...is FAR closer to the truth than what you just said.
laughing Good call.

Anna85

Because of the severe herpes, I think I'll never have a girlfriend. All the medical bills have left no money for me and my mom, and I try to kill myself on a daily basis but I can't afford to. I don't think I have ever had a real friend in my whole life because I'm all freaky looking like a cross between a mongoose and a warlock. I spend my days talking to people online because I dropped out of school recently when the football team tied me up and raped me in a hotel room. No one believes me and thinks I'm looking for attention. I'm so severely depressed that I am hardly able to eat, and I am utterly malnurished, and cannot even think strait anymore. If it wasn't for this old broken computer I found in a dumpster I would probably kill myself by ODing on my own poop cuz it's all I have.

i'm sure that u'll have a gf soon
i need a bf too

BlackC@t
Originally posted by kofmaster
eek! omg blackc@t HA! long time no see

Kof it's great to see you again! eek!

Cosmic, you're calling me a paedophile? You're the one browsing a forum trying to get a girlfriend no expression

BlackC@t

Okay rolleyes1

This is not a lying contest...

Captain REX

How touching, may I please play you the saddest song on the world's smallest violin? I appreciate the effort you're putting up for trying to pick up on internet gals, but advertising that you have herpes won't work...sorry! stick out tongue

silver_tears
Who or what is sike exactly? stick out tongue

Captain REX
Sike is the nickname of Sykes, my limo driver. big grin

Lana
I think he means "psyche".

And anyone who believed this drivel needs to get their heads checked. I think they may be missing a brain.

SlipknoT
If all this is true, If I were you I would have Hung myself long ago...

AdventChild
Originally posted by Filth
You will never have a girl friend because you go on forums and complaine about it.

you are a complete jack ass....you'll find one despite all the trouble you find yourself in..

AdventChild
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
You will find one.There are alot of fish in the sea.JM

too bad there aren't many sweet hearts like you around any more...

SlipknoT
No, Filth is right.

Lana
Originally posted by AdventChild
you are a complete jack ass....you'll find one despite all the trouble you find yourself in..

Do you actually believe this?

snehin
aren't there like 3 threads like this one?

Dogbert
Shit. Herpes. Nasty. The only thing you succeeded in doing here was lowering your chacnes of getting anyone to cyber-sex you. smile Nice-one!

Korri
I have a girlfriend droolio.

PVS
Originally posted by AdventChild

perhaps you didnt read his last post.
he admitted he was lying.
you've been had.
from this moment forth, perhaps you wont be fooled again?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Korri
I have a girlfriend droolio. droolio

Korri
Originally posted by SlipknoT
droolio

speaking of which hows things with you & eggmustard? droolio

Anna85

laughing out loud
sure that u'll have one stick out tongue

Mistah DEVIL

My first name is Mario

jokes abound

my middle name is Rafael

ninja turtle anyone (I kno its spelled dif)

and my last name is too long, but ppl have made fun of it

I have no parents

and one day you will get a girl you just have to believe and get a dng back bone. confidence is attractive.

AdventChild
i read that this wasn't true still doesn't erase the fact that some people don't have to be such jerks about it...seriously who finds a computer thats working in the trash and gets internet...Who pays for the internet bill....?

Süb-Zërö
nice story... would become a great movie smile

Fëanor
pfft....having a gf is like having an itch that won't go away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.