Anakin Skywalker ROTS vs Classic Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bishop X
This is before he joined the darkside. Personally, I think Spiderman is a tad faster, but is far more agile than young Skywalker, but his mastery of the force makes it harder for me to choose. confused

Bishop X
bump.

sumbum
the reason we dont like to comabt jedi's against non jedi's is simple..its an unfair matchup. Lets say I had the power to snap my finger and kill anyone I wanted, it would be unfair to match me up against any1 in the world. So taking it down a step on the staircase of obviousness, if I had the power to manipulate anyone, and anything around me, by using something called "the force" I dont really think someone "fast" could touch me. Lets not make another darth vador vs spiderman thread...its useless.

WOLVERINEFAN
if spiderman tried webbing him up, he'd fail, cuz anakin has jedi reflexes and it would just evaporate in the lightsaber. plus, spiderman would get cut in half if he tried to get close

EvilCap America
If the force was a great mystical power that "Flows from everything......You........Me.....The trees the rocks.......Even the ship in the swamp" id say Anakin Skywalker would win

If the force is glorified bacteria i say Spidey wins by default

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.