lightsabers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth tyrant
what do you guys think is better double-sided lighsaber or the single hilt?

matreid
single hilt for me. way easier to control.

Fishy
Single hilt.. Double has no real purpose except for looking cool... Staffs suck anyways

xyz jedi
single is easier to control but double is probably better.

Jedi Styles
Originally posted by Fishy
Single hilt.. Double has no real purpose except for looking cool... Staffs suck anyways

That's just because you don't know how to use one...

I've trained with a Staff, but I'd take a single bladed lightsaber anyday... More fluid control...

Dual sided has great reach though...

Corranhorn
Defo single

chilled monkey
I prefer single-bladed sabres too.

I think Jedi Styles said it best.

Fishy
Originally posted by Jedi Styles
That's just because you don't know how to use one...

I've trained with a Staff, but I'd take a single bladed lightsaber anyday... More fluid control...

Dual sided has great reach though...

I know how to use a staff and I would still think a single hilt over a staff any day... Of course I do know how to use a single hilt better then a staff

Darth Travizzle
Dude I'd have to go with Single, MUCH better in every way.

Ogami Itto
id go single!think about it a double is cool but it's not like using a staff !u can only hold a double lightsaber in the middle!That is very resricting! the staff (wood) is much more versatile as u can hold it anywhere

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
id go single!think about it a double is cool but it's not like using a staff !u can only hold a double lightsaber in the middle!That is very resricting! the staff (wood) is much more versatile as u can hold it anywhere

I think Staff is just another name for the Double-Sided lightsaber. It's like that in a lot of games. I think that's the real name for the double-sided.

Ogami Itto
Thats what i meant!!! A wooden staff can be held anywhere! A doubleended Lightsaber can't! u can't touch the blades!! a staff hass no blades u can holdit anywhere= more versatile

Gryn Jabar
Double is MUCH more dangerous in the hands of someone who knows how to use it, but Single is far better IMO.

mikkosison_360
The double-bladed saber is good because if you look at Darth Maul, he beat Qui-Gon-Jinn fair and square. The double blade gives the wielder more speed, and double the possibility of being able to stab his opponent (Only if he's facing one person, like Qui-Gon-Jinn). But the single blade works, too. Look at Count Dooku in Episode III, he handled Obi-Wan and Anakin pretty well. I'll have to go equal with these two.

Ogami Itto
Also when striking with one of the doublesided sabers blade, u have to worry about wher the other one will go(in regards to ur own safety!!

Boris
While the double-bladed light saber is damn cool, just gotta go with the classic single, What about duel saber's though? wink

masterkit
Totaly Single, I fought a guy with a doublebladed lightsaber once

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.