I am going to be Lonley this summer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vyxen
Brandon is going away to Indiana on friday and I will be celebrating my graduation with out him sad

His mom is a drinker like crazy and her liver is giving out and he and his brother along with his brothers 6 kids are moving 3 miles away (beaver Dam) and that sucks although he is coming back to sun prairie H.S. to be seior and I will be sooo lonely this summer sad

wuTa
can you believe the new batman movie is coming out next week, i'm so frickin pumped!!! batman

Vyxen
yeah that was totally random eek!

batman has no effect on me anymore

Neo_Version 7
but brandon does!

Your Angel
That's sad sad

I'm going to have a looonnngggg hard summer. Gotta study for my GED so I can get into college. Gotta go to Drivers Ed. and i gotta lose weight

Morbid4Daniel
If you want to talk lonely, ...Me..Im the loneliest person ever wink

Your Angel
riiiight hysterical

Neo_Version 7
u diss M4D one m0re time!

Vyxen
Thanks guys for your love and support

i guess I'll hang with Tim

he hooled us up after all and Tim is now the greatset big grin

Your Angel
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
u diss M4D one m0re time!

you talking to me?

I would never diss M4D

I wuv her hug

Lana
Originally posted by Vyxen
Brandon is going away to Indiana on friday and I will be celebrating my graduation with out him sad

His mom is a drinker like crazy and her liver is giving out and he and his brother along with his brothers 6 kids are moving 3 miles away (beaver Dam) and that sucks although he is coming back to sun prairie H.S. to be seior and I will be sooo lonely this summer sad

3 miles? That's nothing......

Neo_Version 7
just making sure!

Vyxen
well I know but my car is not in the best shape and going to Beaver DAm every weekend in my POS would scare me and it goes strait up to 151 all the way Happy Dance that the only good thing

Bardock42
BATMAN

Vyxen
NO BATMAN

wuTa
for all they lonely girls, there's always the Rate my Rack thread that is full of ripped bodies, even though only like 4 dudes posted, you can always go there when you're lonely or horneyphototeehee

wuTa
Originally posted by Lana
3 miles? That's nothing......

pfft, yea, 3 miles?...who you kidding...Lana practically has to get in a spaceship to visit her boyfriend stick out tongue

Vyxen
HAHA, I now feel better yeah

*Danii*
Well ALL my friends are on work exp. Apart from chris and claire, whove gone and ditched me to go to germany roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dont mind. smile

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Vyxen

dont you have friends?

Demarthl
the worst kinda lonely is not having a clue where you stand with someone after they have toiled with you repeatedly for the past 3 years no expression

shaber
Well I'll be available all summer probably sad

Dyingstar
wow i really fell bad that u all are really lonely. Kinda sad but really ur not alone, I thought i was untill i meet my friends at a store takes little effert to find the rite friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.