I am buying animé (DVD)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zen2nd

lilmisskitten
Love hinas pretty good i like bleach love thats awsome

sai12
Though you really can't compare those two anime very well. It would all depend really on what sort of anime you like to watch.

But my 1st choice out of those two is Love Hina.

Zen2nd

Zen2nd
Akira: Collector's Edition
Gunsmith Cats
Spirted Away
New Dominion Tank Police
Metropolis
Cowboy Beebop
Ghost in the Shell
Tenchi Muyo!
Read or Die
Azumanga Daioh vol. 1-6
NOIR vol. 1-7

Here is the list of DVDs that I have to give you an idea of what I like.

XxILuvVegetaxX
Trigun is way better than love hina!

Darth Macabre
I've never actually seen Love Hina. Is it any good?

Gregory
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Gunsmith Cats
Tenchi Muyo!

Looks to me like you'd enjoy either of them--although I don't think that much of Love Hina, personally.

mssharrow
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
i like bleach love thats awsome

I heard about this bleach too, I think I gonna buy dvd for this if it's available or read the manga for a while.

Originally posted by sai12
Though you really can't compare those two anime very well. It would all depend really on what sort of anime you like to watch.

I think have to agree.....love hina is far different to trigun, though I haven't seen love hina yet sad .

XxILuvVegetaxX
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I've never actually seen Love Hina. Is it any good?

It depends on what type of anime you like. Personally I didnt like it that much. The story doesnt really go anywhere. Naru was so annoying too, it was probibly the most cliche anime i've ever seen, theres no depth to it, and its not that funny. Eventually they do get together though, in Love Hina Again. But still, I really don't recommend it. If you are into romantic comedy i thnk Ai Yori Aoshi is a better choice compared to Love Hina.

Hit_and_Miss
If you liked Hellsing for its action then trigun is more your anime... But if you wana watch a load of girls toying with 1 bloke and then finaly realise they might like him watch the other...

Though bleach is really good! and you can get it on fan sub...

pnkmastr
love hina?

Zen2nd

Hit_and_Miss
I like quite a few of the same as you there... But could you fill me in on the following...

Gunsmith Cats
NOIR
Chrono Crusade
Appleseed

I've just started watching Full metal Panic... Very funny and highly entertaining...

Zen2nd
Gunsmith Cats (10/10) Very good show, shame that there is only one volume.

NOIR (7/10) Can get very boring and the first 3 volumes just have random encounters. If I had the choice I wouldn't have bought this first but it may be a good buy later on when you have everything you want.

Chrono Crusade (8.5/10) Its enjoyable to watch, gets better as the show progresses.

Appleseed (7.5/10) I've only seen the film of this. Mixed feelings on this. Certain scenes are great, but then there are scenes which you rather not sit through. Rent it if you can.

Hit_and_Miss
Cheers I'll look into them! I'm always looking for ideas on what to watch next..

XxILuvVegetaxX
ive been dyin to see NOIR for years, but i dunno if its any good or not. I didnt like Love Hina that much... and yet i own the box set + ova + all the movies rofl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.