sam raimis contact address

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
Sam Raimi
Renaissance Pictures
100 Universal City Plaza, Bldg. 5166, 3rd floor
Universal City, CA 91608

since it was leaked that the crapiest villain in the spider-man world would be in spidey 3 (sandman) time of evil found mr raimi's address and asked me to post it on kmc for you all to issue your complaints about this terrible choice of villain

Spideys Sister
Sandmans not so bad.. Where did you find that?!

VeNoIIvII
Originally posted by The Ones
Sam Raimi
Renaissance Pictures
100 Universal City Plaza, Bldg. 5166, 3rd floor
Universal City, CA 91608

since it was leaked that the crapiest villain in the spider-man world would be in spidey 3 (sandman) time of evil found mr raimi's address and asked me to post it on kmc for you all to issue your complaints about this terrible choice of villain

OMG!! you sound like me when i first startign postign here !!BULLSHIT!!! That may be an office..or maybe a fan mail adress buit it certainly isnt Sams direct address, i bet he doesnt even read anythign that goes there....his goons do.... laughing

(nothign against you man AT ALL..trust me you should look at soem of my first posts....they are way more insane...LOL...)

VeNoIIvII
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
OMG!! you sound like me when i first startign postign here !!BULLSHIT!!! That may be an office..or maybe a fan mail adress buit it certainly isnt Sams direct address, i bet he doesnt even read anythign that goes there....his goons do.... laughing

(nothign against you man AT ALL..trust me you should look at soem of my first posts....they are way more insane...LOL...)

WUPPPSSSS..sorry man....i read your post wrong..LOL...just forget everythign i said up there...When i first read it i thought it said sam told you to post it here so he could read it...LOL...my mistake... stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
Okay Ven lost his mind. Ones seriously WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT!? I must know...

VeNoIIvII
Hey I didnt lose it.......LOL.....just MISPLACED IT laughing doctor

Dazzler619
Yeah this address may be a fraud

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Hey I didnt lose it.......LOL.....just MISPLACED IT laughing doctor Sure ya did...Anywho some one should test it. The address I mean.

Time Of Evil II
actually guys it was me who got the address. I have a bit of heart in this case, and sandman will be a terrible choice of villain for the Spoiderman movies.

This is a real address, and i am going to post letters from england at extra costs, so if you in america can send letters at cheaper rates then we can maybe draw some attention to the case as im sure there are others who feel the same about the sandman choice.

The Ones
hey time of evil your back with a KICK ASS SIG wink

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Time Of Evil II
actually guys it was me who got the address. I have a bit of heart in this case, and sandman will be a terrible choice of villain for the Spoiderman movies.

This is a real address, and i am going to post letters from england at extra costs, so if you in america can send letters at cheaper rates then we can maybe draw some attention to the case as im sure there are others who feel the same about the sandman choice. Spoiderman?! LOL laughing

Time Of Evil II
whoops! messed

doctorstrongbad
Well I live in the USA so I'll mail him a letter and see if it goes thru or is returned to sender.

Spideys Sister
whoops! messed It happens to all.Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Well I live in the USA so I'll mail him a letter and see if it goes thru or is returned to sender. Now we just wait a month or so...

Time Of Evil II
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Well I live in the USA so I'll mail him a letter and see if it goes thru or is returned to sender.
Tell us whether you get a reply or your letter back when it happens.

Time Of Evil II
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
It happens to all. Now we just wait a month or so...

Did you post one?

Paola
find me Bryan Singer's address... I have two or three words to have with him shifty

Spideys Sister
Did you post one? Post what? I was going to send a letter but Dr Strong did it first...Which saved me money on Postage..smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.