Versus Forum etiquette

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Guys, this forum sucks. All good forums have unwritten rules of etiquette, of what is and isn't appropriate. This forum doesn't, and as a result, it suffers. As such, I proposed these rules to make the versus forum a better place:

A) No Flaming. This is a no brainer. Flaming doesn't accomplish ANYTHING at all.
B) Answer the thread topic, no-one wants to here about how awesome some other character was, or how much you'd like to have sex with them.
C) Provide rational arguments, or don't provide arguments at all.
D) (This one isn't that important, but still a pain in the ass) Short Answers like "Yes", "No" or "Good match" aren't decent replies. At least provide reasons for your choice.
E) Try to have good grammer and spelling.

Hope I didn't seem like too much of a dick, but with these basic guidelines the forum will be much better.

Naga Sadow
Grammar*

Gryn Jabar
One spelling mistake shouldn't matter, writing psts lik this thouh gets raelly annoying.

Fishy
I agree with the first three... The fourth depends on the situation, I often don't feel like repeating everything smart people have already said, but in the beginning of a thread it would be nice.

And E well people often can't help it, although there is a spell check and reading your post before you post it is a smart idea

Darth_Otaku
wellk Gryn,if i don't recal saying you insulted a couple of people to.But i agree.i have insulted to.Everybody here has.Except Dipsit....or did he?

Gryn Jabar
I've insulted people, you've insulted, hell, we've all insulted people (except Dipsit), that doesn't make it right however.

Darth_Otaku
I said that to...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.