Traveling- Know Any Good Dance Clubs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LESLEEMICHELLE
I'M GOING TO BE DOING SOME TRAVELING SOON....ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD PLACES TO GO...THINGS TO DO..SEE, ETC. eSPECIALLY INTERESTED IN ANY GOOD DANCE CLUBS...
FOR SURE WILL BE IN THE BRECKENRIDGE, CO AREA & THE WILLIAMSBURG, VA AREAS.

LESLEEMICHELLE
OKAY..SO THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE "GOOD PLACES TO GO"...NOT DO...OOPS! embarrasment embarrasment

debbiejo
I love Colorado...I lived there for a year...in Lakewood...But that was
awhile ago..

There are good clubs in Colorado Springs and Denver...Never been to Breckenridge except to go skiing and eat chicken in a hotel...lol

Most mountain places don't care if you dance even along...all layed back.

a1hsauce
wheres breckeinridge....i only know places here in Cali.

LESLEEMICHELLE
THANKS...I'VE RSEARCHED A FEW CLUBS IN THE DENVER AREA...SOME LOOK GREAT!, BUT I'LL BE WITHOUT TRANSIT...SO WAS HOPING THERE WAS SOMETHING GOOD WITHIN HOOFING DISTANCE...
I'VE FOUND
UNDERWORLD
& SHERPA & YETI'S BOTH WITHIN @ .5MILE FROM THE HOTEL...
KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE?

LESLEEMICHELLE
BRECKENRIDGE IS ABOUT AN HOUR FROM DENVER...COLORADO

a1hsauce
ohhhh okay. and ur gonna be staying in that area?

hey leslee... some people start trippin out about keeping the caps lock on. when i first was here people thought I was yellin. erm just lettin you know... i dont want you to start off on the wrong foot smile

LESLEEMICHELLE
thanks for the heads up on the caps...sorry
we use caps lock here at work in all of our programs...i forget to change back...guess i'm just used to all my friends knowing that i'm not yelling at them embarrasment
thanks..i'll try to be more aware..

yeah i'll be staying several days in breckenrige at the end of july...actually going for work, but you know how that goes...get the work in ...then, PLAY PLAY PLAY (yes i met to cap) ; )

debbiejo
The thing about Co. is the mountain experience, the old mines and when I lived there the bars were only the night experience...There was a really good rib place on Colfax near down town...Can't remember the name...Good smoked ribs and chicken....

Fishings good too..Caught Salmon and trout....Gee, I think I'm hungry, haven't eaten today and here I am talking about food..

a1hsauce
Originally posted by LESLEEMICHELLE
thanks for the heads up on the caps...sorry
we use caps lock here at work in all of our programs...i forget to change back...guess i'm just used to all my friends knowing that i'm not yelling at them embarrasment
thanks..i'll try to be more aware..

yeah i'll be staying several days in breckenrige at the end of july...actually going for work, but you know how that goes...get the work in ...then, PLAY PLAY PLAY (yes i met to cap) ; )
lol wink stick out tongue
i know what u mean.. i have to switch over on caps lock here at work too...it gets annoying

ive only visited boulder once and i dont remember much...but i hear the scenery is pretty nice. i'm sure theres gotta be some nice clubs and bars around the area youll be staying...did you try looking online. like at the city web page...they usually have some tourist information there

debbiejo
Boulder is a college town, there are many place to go.

a1hsauce
is it really...well there you go Leslee...go pick up on some college guys Happy Dance Happy Dance

debbiejo
I loved Colorado....I always wanted to back there and live...Oh..the lights at night from the mountains...

a1hsauce
did you used to live there debbie?

LESLEEMICHELLE
hmm..college guys....i will be alone...hmmm...
no, really...i may love to dance, but i'm 30...so, probably no college guys for me..hehe

boulder? how far's that from breckenridge? remember...i'm hoofing it...need close

i looked on line...but could only find those 2 places i mentioned earlier

debbiejo
Yes, for one year.....It's the greatest place ever....Everybody is so outdoorsy....Just loved it........Great night live too...It's know as a transitory town which mean that most people who live there is from somewhere else.....I worked at Sprint....ya know telephone longdistance.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by LESLEEMICHELLE
hmm..college guys....i will be alone...hmmm...
no, really...i may love to dance, but i'm 30...so, probably no college guys for me..hehe

boulder? how far's that from breckenridge? remember...i'm hoofing it...need close

i looked on line...but could only find those 2 places i mentioned earlier
lol ohh come on..im in college too. trust me you could hook up with a college guy. at least flirt with him enough that he buys you dinner and some drinks laughing out loud wink stick out tongue

Originally posted by debbiejo
Yes, for one year.....It's the greatest place ever....Everybody is so outdoorsy....Just loved it........Great night live too...It's know as a transitory town which mean that most people who live there is from somewhere else.....I worked at Sprint....ya know telephone longdistance.
oh sweet...where did you come from when u moved out to Denver.
lol sounds like you went out alot.

debbiejo
Originally posted by a1hsauce

oh sweet...where did you come from when u moved out to Denver.
lol sounds like you went out alot.

From Michigan where I am now...It's beautiful here too, but not like there...The mountain are something unbelieveable...Yup, I did go out alot. Lived in a adults only complex where we all used to get together in the pool or hot tub....It was really nice.

a1hsauce
wow...sounds awesome...cant wait to move out this fall. try somethin new.

are you livin with a bf or somethin now in Michigan?

LESLEEMICHELLE
yeah...dinner...drinks....that's all good...
shh! don't tell my hubby (who won't be there--but he will be with in VA) shifty beer Happy Dance big grin

a1hsauce
laughing out loud youre secrets safe with me leslee

LESLEEMICHELLE
thanks! i appreciate! rolling on floor laughing

hey, a1? how do i put cool pics on here, too?

a1hsauce
well...do you want to post pics of yourself..you can do that in the official members picture thread..its here in the General Discussion forum...

but posting them what you do is click on a blue button that says add reply.. it should be on the bottom right hand side of the page.

once you click it towards the bottom of the new page will be a button in brown that says browse...click that and search for wherever the pic is stored on your computer

i hope thats clear tell me if you need more help big grin

LESLEEMICHELLE
i saw that thread...
i found how to change the avatar pic...need to work on that, though...need to work on getting a pic the right size...hehe
maybe i'll take a new pic...that's my project to work on...maybe this wknd

a1hsauce
oh for the avatars you can resize the pictures here...itll resize it for you

Happy Dance ya take a new pic cant wait to see ya

debbiejo
Originally posted by a1hsauce
wow...sounds awesome...cant wait to move out this fall. try somethin new.

are you livin with a bf or somethin now in Michigan?

Nope, married...and kids....

a1hsauce
nice...how long you been married?

LESLEEMICHELLE
a1...r u talking to debbie or me?

as for me...since Halloween 2001 (this is my 2nd)
we gave a gorgeous son...19 months old

a1hsauce
my last post was for debbie...but thats cool you have a 19 month old...whats his name?

LESLEEMICHELLE
Drennen...i uploaded him as my avatar

a1hsauce
cute name..hey cool avy. thats him right?...cute baby

LESLEEMICHELLE
yep that's him...at Easter...thanks
he's pretty cool...came out dancing like me! but then again I didn't slow down TOO much on my dancing while i was preg...I even went to a RHPS on his due date & tried to "TIme Warp" him out...was stubborn came a week later
he dances any time he hears music, too! it's precious!

he's had his first "bar room brawl"...a few weeks ago we went to hear some friends of ours at the pub (it's okay to bring lil ones there- we don't do it often, though)... he was dancing (before they even were playing) dancing to the dinner music- acoustic guitar....lost his balance- fell, hit the bottom of a chair---3 hours at the ER later...we got 4 stitches...what a story he'll have!
i wouldn't trade the world for him! kids are great! never realized i could love someone SO much love

a1hsauce
lol wow...sounds like hes gonna be a handful later lol...thats good though that hes dancing and being active right now...thatll teach him to be outgoing and not be shy. he looks like a cute lil boy. you got a precious one there congrats. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.