Legends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Ok they have had X-men legends out for ages and a sequel is in the works. This thread is for anyone who wants to talk about what an Avengers legends game would be like e.g Playable characters, plot etc. Happy Dance

Mainstream
cool Teen titans Legends (based on the comics not the toon)

willRules
If they brought out a Avengers legends game and there was say......only fifteen playable characters who would be playable and where and when would certain ones become unlock-able.

Mainstream
Avengers let me see
Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Wasp
Hulk (smart one)
Ant-man
Gaint Man
Vision
Quick Silver
Scarlet Witch
Wonder Man
Tigra
Beast
Falcon
would make the cut...maybe not Beast..he got his on game..but Sandman was an avenger..that would be cool and Spidey
and Wolverine is one now..and Sentry..and Spider Woman..it could be a great game.

Sentry
Captain Mar-Vell, Sersi, Crystal, Black Widow, Black Panther, Hawkeye, Hercules are all Avengers. They could possibly include them in this game if it ever happened.

Mainstream
what with this if stuff..the guys who made Xmen legends aren't under an Xmen contract. Avengers and Justice League legends would rock. eek!

willRules
But what will the plot be? Personally I feel that Kang or Ultron would be great villains!

Mainstream
yeah I'm leaning toward Ultron...gotta love evil robots.

willRules
What about levels where? and when? what about flash back missions?

Mainstream
I'm not really an avenger man...but flashback mission would be a must and different costumes, voice acting, real cool cut scenes, etc

willRules
I would love to see a bonus level where you can play as the ultimate versions of certain characters rock

Mainstream
Originally posted by willRules
I would love to see a bonus level where you can play as the ultimate versions of certain characters rock

me too or you could play as the young avengers.

DigiMark007
When I saw this thread I alreayd thought "Ultron". But apparently someone beat me to it.

Authority Legends....sorry, the fanboy in me is done now. Teen Titans or JSA would be cool too, but unfortunately JLA would be the first DC property to get the treatment. Plastic Man would be sweet but otherwise I wouldn't be too excited.

Iron Man would be fun to play too, as would most of the people from the New Avengers.

-DM

willRules
What about levels? Where would certain characters become unlocked?

willRules
I think that Giant Man should be unlocked after you defeat a bunch of robots or something. Black Panther should be unlock-able after you do a level at Wundagore. Iron-man should be playable from the start cos he founded the team.

BENITO
Defenders Legends Cool or What.

armandovalles
15 playable characters would be:
Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Scarlet Witch
Hercules
Wonder Man
Giant Man
Wasp
Hawkeye
Quasar
Vision
Quicksilver
Falcon
Black Panther
Black Widow

and 10 Major Baddies (in order of appearance) could be:
Wrecker
Absorbing Man
Taskmaster
Whirlwind
Klaw
Ultron
Champion of the Universe
Thanos
Terminus
Galactus

And I think if ubeat the game u should unlock these playable Characters:
Firelord
Silver surfer
Nova

(i chose the heralds as the final unlockable characters cuz Galactus is the final boss)

BENITO
DEFENDERS LEGENDS

1 Dr Strange
2 Silver Surfer
3 Namor
4 Hulk
5 Human torch
6 Gladiator
7 Thor
8 Firelord
9 Valkerie
10 Beast
11 Gargoyle
12 Iceman
13 Angel
14 Moondragon

Mainstream
what about an Exiles legends that'd rock hard!!!!

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
what about an Exiles legends that'd rock hard!!!!

I need more money so I can buy more comics and have an opinion 'bout The Exiles

armandovalles
an Exiles Legends game would be good too. This is how i think it would be:

15 Playable Characters:
Blink
Mimic
Morph
Sasquatch (Heather)
Sunfire (Mariko)
Thunderbird
Nocturne
Namora
Magnus
Magik
Beak
Holocaust
Sabretooth
Gambit
Storm

10 Major Bad Guys: (not in order)
Apocalypse
Terrax
Colossus, Vision, + Spider (King Hyperion's Henchmen)
King Hyperion (the one WITH hair!)
The Thing (enraged, like in Fantastic Voyage)
Namor
Galactus
Timebreakers Hyperion (the bald one that snorted up Holocaust)

Paola
video game section

armandovalles
sry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.