Flash and Wonderwoman vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Pretty sure Flash and WW can take him, i wouldn't even put it passed WW to take him on her own, but i would like to hear some arguments.

Draco69
You got it right. I have seen Apoc do anything remotely impressive in a battle.

Mainstream
it'd take Superman and Batman to help these guys .

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mainstream
it'd take Superman and Batman to help these guys .

Agree

Mainstream
Originally posted by Xplosive
Agree

I knew you would...if WW try to lass Apoc he'll just turn her into a human yo yo and the Flash won't be able to virbate inside of Apoc armor...basically they got three choices Run, die or become horsemen..or in wonderman case..horse woman.

Xplosive
I knew you would...if WW try to lass Apoc he'll just turn her into a human yo yo and the Flash won't be able to virbate inside of Apoc armor...basically they got three choices Run, die or become horsemen..or in wonderman case..horse woman.

They could make decent horesman.

Mainstream
They could make decent horesman.

or horse persons if you wanna be politically correct.

Xplosive
or horse persons if you wanna be politically correct.

smile

Mainstream
smile

I think Superman, Wonderman, Flash and Batman would serve Apocalypse well.

Draco69

Turning WW into a human? Good Luck. Even the angels couldn't perform such a task.

Heres a scenario: Flash gives WW lightspeed powers. A million Class 100 punches per second. Ouch.

Xplosive
I think Superman, Wonderman, Flash and Batman would serve Apocalypse well.

I would count Batman out. Other three yes.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Draco69
Flash gives WW lightspeed powers. A million Class 100 punches per second. Ouch.

And Flash brakes his bones into peices.

Mainstream
I would count Batman out. Other three yes.

Apoc could batman a bat demon..he could be death

Draco69
And Flash brakes his bones into peices.

And the Purple Healing Ray uh....heals it. (such a lame name).

nimbus006
ok thanks for the arguments

Mainstream
Turning WW into a human? Good Luck. Even the angels couldn't perform such a task.

Heres a scenario: Flash gives WW lightspeed powers. A million Class 100 punches per second. Ouch.

we'd proberly have to go with Wonder girl then.

Draco69
Wonder-Girl would get her ass kicked. She's about as strong as the Thing.

Mainstream
Wonder-Girl would get her ass kicked. She's about as strong as the Thing.

not Cassie she can only lift 10 tons..."she's pre enhanced spidey level"

Donna Troy would be a great horseman..er horsewoman.

Draco69
That's not true. She USED to be around that area. But her powers grow with age. Nowadays shes around the Thing or Rogue (Classic).

Mainstream
I'll take word for it...DC characters do don't the Charts thing like marvel.

Draco69
No they don't. It would have to be COMPLETELY different than Marvel. So MANY of the DC characters are Class 100 in strength. Even Booster Gold for goodness's sake.

sbo
Apocalypse takes this one. His powers are off the chart in just about every category. WW and flash get clobbered quickly.

Mainstream
Originally posted by sbo
Apocalypse takes this one. His powers are off the chart in just about every category. WW and flash get clobbered quickly.

Behold the power which is......(wait for it dramatic music plays) Apocalyse

Draco69
Originally posted by sbo

Hardly. He's Class 6 in strength and Class 5 in durability.

Xplosive
Hardly. He's Class 6 in strength and Class 5 in durability.

Strenght, potetnially incalcualbe. Durabilty, sometimes, outstanding.

Mainstream
Apocalypse is indestructible....or rather seemingly indestructible

Draco69
Strenght, potetnially incalcualbe. Durabilty, sometimes, outstanding.

Once again. HARDLY. I have the handbook to scan if you want. He's Class 6 strength and Class 5 durability. He's not that cracked up.

Swanky-Tuna
I think WW or Flash could do it by themself.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think WW or Flash could do it by themself.

Nah.....I could see if the League was there..but those two could prove amusement for my master...all hail lord Apocalypse!!!!!!love30

Swanky-Tuna
Nah.....I could see if the League was there..but those two could prove amusement for my master...all hail lord Apocalypse!!!!!!love30
What's Apocalypse going to do? Advance on them?

sbo
Apocalypse's strength is said to be incalculable, the guy can can completely control his molecular structure.
He will mop the floor with flash and WW.

Draco69
His strength isn't incalcuable. If you guys want I can scan his profile straight from Marvel. But he's rather overrated.

Mainstream
What's Apocalypse going to do? Advance on them?

Grow get big...draw energy from his power source and advanced on there A$$es .....All hail Lord Apocalypse!!!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
When he's a blue giant, what's he going to do to people who are obscene faster than him?

Xplosive
Marvel said his strenght is incalculable and is off charts.

Mainstream
When he's a blue giant, what's he going to do to people who are obscene faster than him?

the question is what are they gonna do to him...they'd tire...my master would not...glory be the name of Apocalypse!!!!!!!

Draco69
Marvel said his strenght is incalculable and is off charts.

It ain't. He's Class 6. If you guys want the scan just say so. Just be ready for a rude awakening.

Swanky-Tuna
the question is what are they gonna do to him...they'd tire...my master would not...glory be the name of Apocalypse!!!!!!!
Lasso him and tell him to quit it. Or shock his system with the speed force.

Mainstream
so Wonderman gonna lasso him and tell him to stop his onslaught? that be the lamest victory ever...glory be the name of...you know who.

sbo
Lasso him and tell him to quit it. Or shock his system with the speed force.

Apoc can alter his atomic structure, they won't be able to lay a finger on him .

Draco69
Hulk did.

Mainstream
Hulk did.

you would compare the Hulk to my..my..my lord? my heart bleeds with sorrow.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by sbo
Apoc can alter his atomic structure, they won't be able to lay a finger on him .
So he's going to run away? 'Cause if he's in any solid form, Flash can tornado him around.

Mainstream
So he's going to run away? 'Cause if he's in any solid form, Flash can tornado him around.

even if he makes him self so heavy the earth can't hold him? cool

sbo
He won't need to run, he'll just remain in an unsolid form as long as he wants to. He can finish them off at anytime he chooses.

Draco69
That won't work. The lasso works on intangible foes. Even teleporters cannot get out of it.

And the Lansinar technology can counter anything he does.

Mainstream
Originally posted by sbo
He won't need to run, he'll just remain in an unsolid form as long as he wants to. He can finish them off at anytime he chooses.

Apoc could beat them while watching an episode of Family guy

Lois: Peter, what did you promise me?
Peter: That I wouldn't drink at the stag party.
Lois: And what did you do?
Peter: Drank at the stag pa-- ... Whoa. I almost walked into that one.

Swanky-Tuna
even if he makes him self so heavy the earth can't hold him? cool
Then he'll be easy to lasso.
Originally posted by sbo
Then why is he fighting this battle by sitting in an incorporeal form?

Mainstream
"he is as far beyond metahumans as they are beyond you"

sbo
Even if WW gets the lasso around him and even IF he couldn't break it out of it, Apoc could still take out WW even if both of his arms were bound.

Mainstream
Originally posted by sbo
Even if WW gets the lasso around him and even IF he couldn't break it out of it, Apoc could still take out WW even if both of his arms were bound.

you serve my master well child...when the age of Apocalypse begins you shall be rewarded.

sbo
you serve my master well child...when the age of Apocalypse begins you shall be rewarded.

Cool! I want a new Caddy with some spinnin rims. I hope Apoc hook me up.

Mainstream
Originally posted by sbo
Cool! I want a new Caddy with some spinnin rims. I hope Apoc hook me up.

my master shall get you a ride and it shall be pimped...glory to lord Apocalypse!!!!!love30

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by sbo
What do you mean "IF"? There's no IF.

Mainstream
the rope can't be broke..but Wonder woman bone can.

sbo
Exactly, Apocalypse won't need to break the rope just break WW, which he most definitely CAN do.

Mainstream
Originally posted by sbo
Exactly, Apocalypse won't need to break the rope just break WW, which he most definitely CAN do.

yeah...she was made from dirt..or rather Clay.

Xplosive
Hulk did.

Only what happened was that Apocalypse phisically restrained Hulk easily.

Swanky-Tuna
He's not going to hit her though. Or even want to hit her when he has the lasso on him.

Draco69
Exactly. How the heck is Apoc gonna counter TWO people moving at lightspeed? A Superman-class character at that as well.

Mainstream
speed means nothing to one who can tap into a pool of limitless power.

K3VIL
WW can show her own physically and with her superior fighting skills and speed can gain the upper hand giving Flash time hurl some Speed Force bolts, throw at Apoc objects throuhg imparting them movement, performing an IMP manouver K.O.ing him.

Draco69
Pool of what? Kool-Aid? If Apoc has "limitless" power than he should always win. He should be on Thano's level. Is he? No. He's a mutant who gets his ass kicked regularly by the X-Men.

Swanky-Tuna
speed means nothing to one who can tap into a pool of limitless power.
Limitless power is nothing when you can't match the speed.

Mainstream
he'll need time to "catch them" but he'd do it..it's not like he has to go to bathroom or anything.

sbo
WW's gotten her ass kicked plenty of times by people who supposedly can't move at light speed.

If Apoc's intangible they won't be able to touch him no matter how fast they are. The guy has knowledge far beyond either of his opponents. He'll take them out before they have a chance.

Draco69
How? They're going at lightspeed. Does anyone actually believe Apoc can survive a million Superman-level blows at lightspeed. A normal human at lightspeed hit Superman from Paris to China. Guess what WW at lightspeed can do?

sbo
Someone throwing a ligtspeed punch at an intangible foe isn't going to do any damage.

Cosmic Cube
How? They're going at lightspeed. Does anyone actually believe Apoc can survive a million Superman-level blows at lightspeed. A normal human at lightspeed hit Superman from Paris to China. Guess what WW at lightspeed can do?

Flash isn't exactly a normal human. Are you talking about someone else who did that?

Draco69
Actually it would. It hurt an intangible White Martian. And the Shadow Thief.

And the Lansinar technology would just turn him back to tangible. Think of it as a an amalgram of the Green Lantern ring and IW's forcefields complete with a Purple healing device.

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Flash isn't exactly a normal human. Are you talking about someone else who did that?

No. It was the Flash. I meant in terms of strength.

sbo
Apoc isn't just intangible, he can disperse his atoms enough that he won't feel a thing, he has complete control over his structure.

He could easily invade the bodies of WW and Flash and kill them from the inside, but I doubt it would need to come to anything that messy.

Draco69
Originally posted by sbo
Apoc isn't just intangible, he can disperse his atoms enough that he won't feel a thing, he has complete control over his structure.

He could easily invade the bodies of WW and Flash and kill them from the inside, but I doubt it would need to come to anything that messy.

And the Flash would halt this process. He can just steal his speed.

As for the "invasion of the body snatchers." The Lansinar tech would protect them.

Mainstream
And the Flash would halt this process. He can just steal his speed.

As for the "invasion of the body snatchers." The Lansinar tech would protect them.

um okay.

Mainstream
my master...I will never forsake you.

Xplosive
Flash and Wonderwoman would be teaken out, no doubt. When High Evolutionray became invisible, but he couldn't at all fool Apocalypse sensor and Apocalypse grabbed him when HE was invsible. If they would want to attack them with speed, he woud know, and he is smart and would know when to hit right. Apocalypse would know where they are with their speed, and sooner or later they would get hit.

FieryBalrog
I think Apocalypse loses, but I wonder how WW ever loses with her magical lasso and whatnot stuff. Shouldnt she just lasso em all and beat the crap out of them?

leonheartmm
apocalypse could win this.

K3VIL
Apocalypse so proclamed ultimate power is mere fiction.
He stalemated the High Evolutionary.
Impressive...in truth, it isn't.
It's more impressive Iron Man able to deflect a bolt from a copy of Mjolnir used by Loki.
Apocalypse claimed to be the uber all guy, meanwhile facts are he's only used from marvel against other self styled gods to show fun battles and showdowns, then they put him back to reality, to being owned from anyone.
He needed the Twelves to achieve power over fabric of time and space, he need Horsemen to reach his targets, he's not even on Doom's level, who faced alone the FF4, SS, Avengers, and any other superpowered being even without prep time worth of his experience, knowledge, resources.
Apocalypse rarely act in first person, and when he do it, he get the crap beaten outta himself.
This is what almost always happens.
Limitless power?So why he's not the ruler of the world?
Graviton it's most impressive than Apocalypse, he lifted all the major cities of the planet, then proceed into giving the surface of the planet to shape of his own face, he also hold all of Earth heroes, Avengers, X-Men, etc. to achieve his ultimate goal.
Apocalypse on the other hand is only able to pull out megalomaniac dialogues and sometimes trade blows with other "I wanna be a god" guys.

Xplosive
Originally posted by K3VIL

Limitless power?So why he's not the ruler of the world?

Eentually he rules the world in every timeline. We saw one of these Earth in Cable/Deadpool 15.

CorderaMitchell
Pool of what? Kool-Aid? If Apoc has "limitless" power than he should always win. He should be on Thano's level. Is he? No. He's a mutant who gets his ass kicked regularly by the X-Men.

lol, but then again power without control is nothing.

K3VIL
Eentually he rules the world in every timeline. We saw one of these Earth in Cable/Deadpool 15.
EVENTUALLY.
Actually, he's hidden somewhere, maybe planning his next loser plan

Xplosive
EVENTUALLY.
Actually, he's hidden somewhere, maybe planning his next loser plan

No not eventually (evetnually he may rule our Earth and Cable again saw that future, Apocalypse is alive), he rules the world in every timeline, We saw on of alterante Earth which was doomed by Apocalypse, all failed and even Cannonball said we failed here, he won (so X-Men, Avengers ans such teams were losers that they didn't succed in stoping him). And Cable saw, Apocalypse is coming.

K3VIL
You're still talking of alternate or future timelines.
Maybe Marvel decide Apocalypse has become a pushover and decide he must die, cause except for futures or alternate Earths, he can't even own a parking building in the present.

Swanky-Tuna
I think Juggernaut has accomplished more than Apocalypse and Juggernaut, for the most part, is an idiot.

Xplosive
You're still talking of alternate or future timelines.
Maybe Marvel decide Apocalypse has become a pushover and decide he must die, cause except for futures or alternate Earths, he can't even own a parking building in the present.

Apocalypse lives. He rules alternete worlds. Cable saw Apocalypse is alive.

Xplosive
I think Juggernaut has accomplished more than Apocalypse and Juggernaut, for the most part, is an idiot.

Yeah right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.