What's that thing that Batman uses to "Fly"? Bat Rope?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sevenman
^

TMACalicious
are you referring to his grappling hook? cuz i think that's the only gadget that makes him "fly".... :d

NoFate007
gliders too

Scoobless
Originally posted by TMACalicious
are you referring to his grappling hook? cuz i think that's the only gadget that makes him "fly".... :d

except his plane.... obviously

FLIPMODE
He has a grappling gun, that usually shoots out a hook with a high tech rope attached, that he can then recoil it, pulling him in the direction he wants to go. That's how he swings from building to building in the books.

In the books I think the rope can support like 2 tons.

In the movie however he does more than just swing, it actually makes no sense what he does in the movie. And it takes away from his character...but I digress.

sevenman
In the Batman Begins movie? What Batman movie are you talking about? Quit digressing up the forum, B.

Gliders are gay. If Bob Kane and Bill Finger were in charge still that would NEVER happen. ****ing nerds. The Bat Man should use his wings to glide since that was the original purpose Bob Kane had for the dark knight was to be able to fly without being metahuman, utilizing one of Leonardo Da vinci's ideas for a flying machine. I'm pretty sure he can do that in Begins? Better than the cheap "Let's go put fake hard plastic wings on him that help him really glide" stunt Begins did...but I digress.

Batman has a Jet not a plane.

Darth Macabre
Begins didnt put fake hard plastic wings on him, what are you talking about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.