Bruce Wayne vs. Jackie Chan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hicks
Hand to hand combat fight only. Who takes it?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Darth Hicks
Hand to hand combat fight only. Who takes it? Are you or did you just watch around the world in 80 days?

Cause that's on now. . . and I thought that was a funny coincidence.

CorderaMitchell
lol

jinzin
while bruce is older, he's still in his prime...jackie chans just.....gettin old......sad he'll lose..

CorderaMitchell
Are we talking about bruce in batman beyond lol.

besides jackie does his own stunts, he cant lose.

kgkg
Jackie Chan is an actor

Can he swing though buildings? No

Bruce wins smile

Crazymaniac
he's only an actor but he knows how to fight kung fu

Dizzle
So does Bruce. He knows kung-fu... and karate, and tae kwon do, and jiu jitsu, and judo, and...

Crazymaniac
i no but jackie chan would probably tell some jokes and Bruce laughs til his guts explode

Dizzle
Jackie does have one funny accent... But Bruce doesn't laugh. I mean, if he can resist Mark Hamill as the Joker, what will he laugh at?

MrHeavySilence
If this is "Medallion" Jackie than he will wipe floor in a no prep match. If this is regular Jackie in Supercop, Shanghai Knights, or Rush Hour..Batman will own him.

Arahan
Jackie Chan knows the Southern and Northern Techniques= He knows almost every Style. If we put a young Jackie well say 30 years old,
then he would win.

Jackies Movies look fun but he is a really bad ass kicking fighter.
Jackie has trained since he was a child, an he is still training.

grey fox
Jackie owns this . In his youth he was the equivalent or perhaps even better then Jet li .

Fanboy
Jackie Chan would win because he kicks a--.

Draco69
People. Jackie Chan doesn't know martial arts. He is versed in some. But he's a stuntman. That's it. For the last 30 years he's been a stuntman. He's not even a black belt. It's all fake.

Creshosk
*watches JAckie chan movie bloopers*

Though I love Jackie Chan. . he's still just an actor. sad

Unless you're talking about Jackie Chan from the Jackie Chan adventures. . . hmm . . .

grey fox
Originally posted by Creshosk

That show's a little too overrated (Jackie beating demons WTF) plus Bruce would lose even more badly with JCA Jackie then with normal Jackie i mean all he would have to do is pull a few talismans out and Bruce is dead

Wanderer259
And yet when people claim Bruce Lee wasn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be, everyone gets insanely furious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.