Scorpion Vs SubZero: Final!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Sub-Zero

Scorpion

Who will win

FIGHT!!!!! evil face

SaTsuJiN
o_O... didnt sub zero kill him the first time? (thus his reason for being dead?)

DaRk Lotus
Sub-Zero smile

mr.smiley
I think scorpion might be more powerful know though

dvampire
Sub-Zero. He should win all the time really; one ice attack and the match is over.

Joker1237
Scoprion did killed Subbie in MK1

Hooverman
Originally posted by dvampire
Sub-Zero. He should win all the time really; one ice attack and the match is over.

u have a good point there really

dark1365
Sub.

Lord-of-Dreams
I like Sub. But this is waaaaaay closer than most of y'all are crediting it to be. Scorp is reaally powerful. Been to hell, had sex with the devil and all that!! Course... His suit isn't super strong stick out tongue
Tie.

Fantazy
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I think scorpion might be more powerful know though

That's a terrible point. One spear going right through subs body and the fight is over is the same thing. Also, if you knew about MK, sub's ice doesn't finish them. Also, sub can't just decided to freeze whomever whenever he wants, he has to hit Scorpion with it wink

In my opinion, it's, as previously stated, it's a tie. Scorpion was killed by Sub-Zero classic (now known as Noob Saibot) but then killed him (which tainted his soul and he became NS) and now his little brother, who is Lin Kuei Grandmaster and has the ancestral armour would be fighting Scorpion, who is now the Elder God's champion. If you look at it that way, it's a tie.

CorderaMitchell
interesting.

dvampire
Sub-zero should win because of the better range attack. Scorpion has to throw the spear out of his hand, then wait for it to return. By that time Sub-zero is already throwing another freeze attack. smile

Mainstream
Scorpion: get over hear!!!!!!

Sub-zero: I don't wanna.

Scorpion: why you gotta be so cold!

Sub-zero: sorry it's in my blood.

Fantazy
Originally posted by dvampire
Sub-zero should win because of the better range attack. Scorpion has to throw the spear out of his hand, then wait for it to return. By that time Sub-zero is already throwing another freeze attack. smile

You don't think he can move while he's waiting for his spear to come back? Besides, Scorpion wouldn't just toss a spear and hope it hits, he would wait for the right time. These guys are assassins/ninjas I think they know what they are doing. wink

dvampire
Originally posted by Fantazy
You don't think he can move while he's waiting for his spear to come back? Besides, Scorpion wouldn't just toss a spear and hope it hits, he would wait for the right time. These guys are assassins/ninjas I think they know what they are doing. wink

Never said that. And Sub-zero still haves the better range attack. smile

Fantazy
Well that depends, I really like Scorpion's projectile because it's much easier to use in combos smile

Lord-of-Dreams
hellfire/hellteleportcrazyasskick are some pretty b*tchin moves.
tie.

CorderaMitchell
scorpion is by far the better hand to hand fighter.

Lord-of-Dreams
no. Sub is a grand-master. they're pretty much even.

CorderaMitchell
but scorpion in terms of game play, and fighting he is faster than sub zero, but sub zero is extremely skilled as well, ill choose scorpion since there is no tie option

JacopeX
First of all

Scorpion killing Sub Zero was the past. Screw the past.

Where in the present.

Fantazy
And second of all? stick out tongue

Anyways, if no tie option, I would also choose scorpion, because I like him better wink

CorderaMitchell
Scorpion would still own sub zero if he can't get his moves out.

JacopeX
So far Sub Zero is winnin. Aiight!

CorderaMitchell
All people think is FREEZE, scorpion was spanking sub long ago.

))TrAuMa((
Sub

CorderaMitchell
scorp

))TrAuMa((
Sub

CorderaMitchell
scorp

JacopeX
What the hell!!!!

Zatch_Bell
Sub-Zero

Yosh
scorp because whenevr sub freezes he can do teleport punch

JacopeX
thats stupid. He cant move if hes frozen. DUH!

SaTsuJiN
no he means the ice particles take time to travel, thus leaving subs in the hadoken position, where scorps would get a free teleport punch.. however I beg to differ as any sub player would not try for a freeze that far away

CorderaMitchell
Sub zero's ice projectiles are a joke to one as experienced as scorpion, same with spear so stop using it.............

WAF3001
There both already dead, so the match would go on forever and ever. Everytime Subs feezs Scorps, Scorps would just light himself on fire

JacopeX
i meant in a fight not to the death. DUH!

WAF3001
It says Final!!!

CorderaMitchell
Scorpion

Cesar_IS_kool
(im new) i think that scorpion would win you all have good points but cmon all sub can do is throw ice cubes you guys make his ice blast a huge deal some of scorpions moves are cheap such as teleport hellfire and kik thingy but thath dosent matter they would still be more effective then ne of the moves subzero has.

Tha C-Master
Scorpion teleports and sends him to the Netherrealm, thereby killing him. Sub Zero wins a popularity contest.

Hwoarang
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sub-Zero has slowly got upgrades with that gem thing and the suit ETC.

But Scorpion has gotten one big upgrade.

I am gonna say Sub-Zero.

Sam Z
Sub-Zero wins this.

Blax X
Originally posted by Sam Z
Sub-Zero wins this.

Agreed.

Hwoarang
yes

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Hwoarang
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sub-Zero has slowly got upgrades with that gem thing and the suit ETC.

But Scorpion has gotten one big upgrade.

I am gonna say Sub-Zero. Doesn't matter, he was never shown beating Onaga or facing what Scorpion faced. He was ripped by Noob and Smoke.

Scorpion teleports and kills him, or waits until he's open to do so...

Hwoarang
Exactly two very good fights working together.

If they could beat him I very much believe they would beat Scorp

He has always shown to be a better fighter.

Look at the opening of MK Armageddon

Am I the only one that LOVES the opening and can't wait for the game.

http://uk.media.ps2.ign.com/media/794/794354/vids_2.html

But I'm disappointed with Liu Kang

Shijinko is alive !! eek!

Tha C-Master
Exactly two very good fights working together.

If they could beat him I very much believe they would beat Scorp

He has always shown to be a better fighter.

Look at the opening of MK Armageddon

Am I the only one that LOVES the opening and can't wait for the game.

http://uk.media.ps2.ign.com/media/794/794354/vids_2.html

But I'm disappointed with Liu Kang

Shijinko is alive !! eek! Where was he a better fighter?

I just don't see a counter for Scorpion entering Yu's realm and waiting.

Swe_Bum
Scorpion PWNS him yes

Hwoarang
Its always been thought that SZ is the better.

Look at Shaolin Monks. Both have no upgrades. Scorpion gets owned....allot.

Look at the new MK game.

Scorpion after a much closer fight than before gets beat.

Remulous
I think Scorp and Sub are possibly equal,but Scorp is alot harder to kill this time around,so i'm gonna tilt it to Scorp.Scorp can die but it'll be hard,Sub doesn't have that advantage.

Hwoarang
But he has the advantage in skill, speed, ETC.

Tha C-Master
Its always been thought that SZ is the better.

Look at Shaolin Monks. Both have no upgrades. Scorpion gets owned....allot.

Look at the new MK game.

Scorpion after a much closer fight than before gets beat. He hadn't really shown a sheer advantage in any of the other endings, Scorpions always had a set higher skill than Sub, Sub is just more popular. I don't see what Sub is going to do if Scorp just chooses to vanish.

ESB -1138
Reptile will win!! Oh wait...wrong fight. I'm going for SubZero

Hwoarang
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He hadn't really shown a sheer advantage in any of the other endings, Scorpions always had a set higher skill than Sub, Sub is just more popular. I don't see what Sub is going to do if Scorp just chooses to vanish. When has he shown to set a higher skill level ?

Sam Z
Yeah, I actually always though that Sub is more skilled but Scorp is more... cunning.

Tha C-Master
When has he shown to set a higher skill level ? Since? Several endings have scorpion overall more powerful.

Kero_Co
Sub-Zero! however if the fight takes place during Armageddon, he's screwed. He's already fighting Frost, Sektor, Noob, and Hotaru. Actually, I take it back. Scorpion is already dead, making him harder to kill, and he is the champion of the elder gods. There must be a reason they choose him over the rest. Scorpion also has more experience and a flaming sword of doom. Though I hate his how much he's overrated. I have to give it to scorpion.

Tha C-Master
That's because he's the creators baby.

Nine-Tail Fox
Living Tribunal

IceJaw
?

Hwoarang
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Since? Several endings have scorpion overall more powerful. And several openings and in game activities show Sub the superior. But which are the cannon ones ? Obviously not the endings but the openings are.

Tha C-Master
And several openings and in game activities show Sub the superior. But which are the cannon ones ? Obviously not the endings but the openings are. We find out always in the next one. MK4 and all of them, Sub is typically getting screwed. Enough of this though, Scorpion has a distinct teleport advantage, him fighting in a versus forum and not in a game where fans want neither to die, I see him taking the most. He's more versatile than Scorp, and he's the Elder's Champion, just one more reason.

Hwoarang
Thats a pretty crappy way to argue with how powerful he is. 'He's the Elders Champion' So, we never find out how powerful he is. He is the champion but he gets took down AGAIN But we are all forgetting
Subzero's story. Didn't he get more powerful and kill allot of Baraka things. The story made no difference if I remember right so there is no reason to say it isn't cannon. Just like Scorpions story.

The two are now in equal power. But in skill.....SubZero takes it.

Tha C-Master
Thats a pretty crappy way to argue with how powerful he is. 'He's the Elders Champion' So, we never find out how powerful he is. He is the champion but he gets took down AGAIN But we are all forgetting
Subzero's story. Didn't he get more powerful and kill allot of Baraka things. The story made no difference if I remember right so there is no reason to say it isn't cannon. Just like Scorpions story.

The two are now in equal power. But in skill.....SubZero takes it. He did nothing his armor did. Scorpion jumped right through onaga. You have no proof they are equal now, so it's not a crappy way to argue, since you haven't once said how he will avoid Scorpion going to another realm and dodging ALL of his attacks. You're just making claims.

Hwoarang
That would count as leaving the battlefield. Since he is to afraid to go head to head.

Blanka
i say the fight is a tie

Tha C-Master
That would count as leaving the battlefield. Since he is to afraid to go head to head. No it's not, it's his teleportation attack.

lord xyz
Originally posted by JacopeX
Sub-Zero

Scorpion

Who will win

FIGHT!!!!! evil face They are friends now, they have no reason to fight. wink

Estacado
Bump.

So Hanzo won in Mk X but Kuai was holding back obviously.

In the books Scorpion was losing against an amped Sub-zero.
When Kuai snapped out he tried to talk sense into a raging Hanzo even downed him for a second then he caught S-Z "off guard" with his minions.
Then beat him badly.

In rematch who would win?

Both go all out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.