ROTS Darth Vader(pre armor and burning) VS Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Itachi
Vader before armor and burning was a lot more powerful in my opinion. How would he fair against one of the greatest and accomplished sith of all time.

Darth_Frobo
He was powerful but even then he didn't achieve his potential so I say Revan takes it, if he had beaten obi and had 2-3 more years of training though he'd be untouchable, just to give you an idea NJO Luke is a little less powerful (maybe 20%)then full potential anakin and he was pretty awesome.

Gryn Jabar
Revan takes this one easily.

Bobafetty
Revan does take this one easy. Revan is overrated but not that much. Vader is just an open open target for Revan. Revan killed an entire platoon of super droids (which is alot mind you) and sure Vader killed all those jedi but so could Revan. Plus even if he was beating Revan he would get over confident and cocky then Revan would strike.

Fishy
Revan would take him out with ease... Not really a hard fight. And Boba Reven did take out a lot of Jedi, well Dark Jedi and he did it without clone warriors and they weren't younglings either they were fully trained Dark Jedi that had been fighting wars for years.

Bobafetty
Cool. Well there ya go folks. Proof that Revan owns this punk.

Darth Plagues
Darth Revan is overrated. If Revan was the almighty military genius that he is explained to be, explain to me why he didn't just create an infinite fleet before attacking the Republic. He let his ego get in the way of his decision. If the Star Forge was given to any other Sith the Republic would fall...

And Anakin just didn't kill young-lings, he killed Jedi, Jedi Knights, and Jedi Masters by attacking the Temple head on. Revan never attempted to even destroy the Jedi like that.

Bobafetty
Yes Revan is overrated. But he would win this because Revan has done everything related to sith and jedi that Vader has and more. This battle is based on pure experience.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Darth Revan is overrated. If Revan was the almighty military genius that he is explained to be, explain to me why he didn't just create an infinite fleet before attacking the Republic. He let his ego get in the way of his decision. If the Star Forge was given to any other Sith the Republic would fall...

Have you ever been in command of an army? Probably not, but let me explain it to you.

Lets say Rommel is in Africa he still needs to conquer most of it, lets say he has the chance to use 20 billion tanks, but only has a million troops what should he do? Drive those 20 billion tanks into Africa? Or just use the troops he has conquer as much as he can with that and use the troops he gets from conquest to fill the 20 billion? I'd go with the last one personally.

Remind me of what the Star Forge again? What the Sith Academy was again? He killed Masters, knights and learners in both. In the Star Forge he faced droids that could have easily killed most Jedi and he faced dozens of them at the same time. He had just battled his way through three of Malak his apprentices taken care of Jolee Juhani a shit load of Dark Jedi even on the unknown planet and even more on the Star Forge. This included some of the most powerful masters the Sith had. And after that he killed Malak...

How could Anakin/Vader compare to that again? Oh yeah thats right he couldn't. His only great fight was lost by him...

Bobafetty
amen

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Darth Revan is overrated. If Revan was the almighty military genius that he is explained to be, explain to me why he didn't just create an infinite fleet before attacking the Republic.

Who the hell would mann those fleets? Perhaps you didn't play KOTOR 2. His objective was to ready the republic for an even LARGER war, not take it over.

Kun-ni Habeo
Revan owns!
ps:hes alive in KOTOR2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.