Zarathos vs Anybody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creshosk
Who could he beat and who could beat him?

Where about's does he go in the grand scheme of things?

jinzin
he's mephisto level in terms of raw power and energy but he can beat stronger people simply by throwing them into hell demensions......as for who could beat him....alot of people this was wayyyyyyyy too vague....you need to narrow it down...

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
he's mephisto level in terms of raw power and energy but he can beat stronger people simply by throwing them into hell demensions......as for who could beat him....alot of people this was wayyyyyyyy too vague....you need to narrow it down... Hmm. . not sure how to do that. . . obvioulsly we don't want the extremes like TOAA, LT, PF etc. . . or to the other side such as may parker, jubilee etc. . .

Who do you think could give him a good fight?

jinzin
hmmm good question...I'm betting strange and adam warlock would give him a hell of a run for his money though...

Creshosk
hmmm good question...I'm betting strange and adam warlock would give him a hell of a run for his money though... Was that pun intentional?

K Von Doom
Didn't Mephisto bond him with Johnny Blaze as the original Ghost Rider? If Mephisto can do that to him, he's probably not on Mephisto's level.

jinzin
mephisto did that after zarathos lost a war......mephisto was scared of him so he removed his memory and put his essence inside a mortal body to depower it....when zarathos came back he wasn't even at full power and he was able to put strange, doc strange, gr, blaze, vengeance, caretaker, blade, and a bunch of other heroes on the run just simply by showing up...he wasn't even aware of his potential at the time.....although you're right...zarathos is most likely slightly below mephisto...but at his full power it was established that he was an unequaled force in the underworld/hell by the elders called the blood....mephisto is scared of him for a reason...

CorderaMitchell
we are making jinzin proud like its fathers' day

K Von Doom
He's definitely more powerful than Strange, Ghost Rider and the Midnight Sons.

jinzin
laughing out loud I love my Zdemon

Superherovandal
who is this zarathos guy?

jinzin
that's the thing he put strange and doc strange on the run....I mean strange is a guy who went head on with adam warlock after adam started getting "possessed" by the power of the IG gems....that's a lot of power to be contending with and strange wanted no part of zarathos...

jinzin
"who is this zarathos guy?"

sad

CorderaMitchell
You like an unusual character and should be proud of it, there is no reason to feel bad, I bet few here have heard of Ryang Jengal.

last_samurai_44
Shaazam and BlackBolt can probably beat him, will be a hell of a fight though.

guy222
Originally posted by Creshosk
Who could he beat and who could beat him?

Where about's does he go in the grand scheme of things?

I love Zarathos.

How would he fare against the Archenemy

jinzin
Originally posted by last_samurai_44
Shaazam and BlackBolt can probably beat him, will be a hell of a fight though.

Blackbolts BEST line of defense is physical damage.. which = WORHTLESS while fighting a demon that can reform instantly from being blown to bits..

Shaazam? pfffft.. you saw a GLIMPSE of GR's real power levels in his encounter with WWH... Zarathos is more potent that that.. no expression

Endless Mike
Shazam damaged the Spectre

King_Mungi
Tanaraq smile

jinzin
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Shazam damaged the Spectre

shazam also got kicked back into a child by Batman..

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Tanaraq smile

only in Exiles baby!

Martian_mind

Thats Captain Marvel,who worked for Shazam.

Currently he has all the powers of Shazam...stick out tongue

jinzin
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Thats Captain Marvel,who worked for Shazam.

Currently he has all the powers of Shazam...stick out tongue

technicalities.

Martian_mind
technicalities.

Shazams a Skyfather stick out tongue

jinzin
Shazams a Skyfather stick out tongue

technicalities...

dude.. I really hope you don't expect me to buy into your "facts" and "logic" I'm a friggin Z fanboy here. no expression

Martian_mind
Okey dokey.

jinzin
Okey dokey.

laughing

wow.. that was easy.

King_Mungi
only in Exiles baby!

but of course hence my smilie face big grin , for those unfamilar with Tanaraq

2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP16.jpg

but 616 did make 4 Beta Ray Bill level heralds just recently that has to account for something.
----
Talisman is another who can give Zarathos a run for his money

masterbruce

that brings up a hilarious image in my head...was it funny onpanel? laughing out loud

batkick ftw as always...is there anything the batkick can't do? confused

Akuki
Dark Schneider could probably give him a run for his money. Hild-sama could also.

Aster Phoenix
Bump

occultdestroyer
Trion
Shuma Gorath
Cytorrak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.