going to see the matches on sunday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
taking my girlfriend to see the matches, mc lars and something with numbers on the weekend, quite looking forward to it

cad
can you tell us what is this about. confused

tabby999
seeing if anyone else from aus is either going or if there are any matches fans here

Df02
god mc lars is a tosser

he was at give it a name and this girl (14 at most) got her breast signed by him "omg my **** are signed by mc lars"

so i just turned around and said "congratulations, ****... you've been molested by a pseudo-celebrity"
i had been in the hot-dog line for about an hour with Finch background music, i wasn't in the best of moods and this scrat-end tries to enlarge his ego by standing amongst the crowd... and it still took ages for anyone to recognise him, and even then it was only a 14yr old soon-to-be-hooker

tabby999
wow, no love for Lars. i got to chat to him before the show, he was really nice, chatted for a while, signed my cd.
i think that the problem in your story is the stupid ***** getting her *** signed, i think i'd have wanted to stab her

cad
oh ok.

AngelGirl
Originally posted by tabby999
taking my girlfriend to see the matches, mc lars and something with numbers on the weekend, quite looking forward to it
oh my god u are so lucky! i take it ur american i can't waite for them to come to england!!! my fav song is " sick little suiside"

tabby999
nope, aussie, they toured. they were amazing live, my girlfriend, me and five or six other guys were getting right into it and their last song was Sick Little Suicide. they got about 30 seconds into the song and all of us jumped onto the stage and went nuts with the band, me and one of the guy singing the chorus in the bass players mic. then when the song finished all of the band gave us all hugs, i got my stacee (my girlfriend) a signed drumstick and a set list. we ended up with some plectrums too. awsome show, one of the best ever

sk8stuff09
the matches r cool

RedAlertv2
I saw the Matches at the Warped Tour. Kind of a shame they were on one of the smaller stages. They were really good and deserved more attention than they got.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.