Maul and Vader vs. Grievous and Naga Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bobafetty
I think this would be a really good fight.

Darth L. Dipsit
As powerful as Vader is and as skilled as Maul is, Naga Sadow tips the scales here, in my opinion. He, I think, could handle Vader, and Grievous might be able to hold off Maul for a minute or two. Even if Maul and Vader teamed up, I think Naga Sadow MIGHT be able to do this.

Fishy
Naga Sadow could probably do this alone like Dispit said. GG only makes it easier, he will give Maul a very hard time before he dies but by then Vader is already resting in the centre of the star that Sadow just threw him in.

After that Sadow would just throw the star at Maul or kill him some other way... Doesn't matter Sadow wins

Bobafetty
Oh. Sorry, I got the impression that Naga wasn't all that great.

Fishy
Wrong impression, Naga is great smile

Bobafetty
cool. Can he beat Tulak?

Fishy
I have no idea, but thats because I have no idea how powerful Tulak is

Darth_DaNThEMaN
grievous would get wasted in mere seconds, then maul and vader would whip that ass.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Fishy
Naga Sadow could probably do this alone like Dispit said. GG only makes it easier, he will give Maul a very hard time before he dies but by then Vader is already resting in the centre of the star that Sadow just threw him in.

After that Sadow would just throw the star at Maul or kill him some other way... Doesn't matter Sadow wins

I agree and Bobafetty, it's Naga SADOW. smile

Darth Plagues
Naga Sadow wields a cortosis blade (if i'm not mistaken), which will slow him down. He might be able to chunk stars, but in the end his head goes rolling off in another direction from his body. And Grievous, would hold out for only a small amount of time before either Maul or Vader sends him into flames.

lihp123
I don't know alot about about Naga Sadow. only that he was an ancient sith lord. I would say Vader and Maul take this fight, because I didn't consider Grievous much of a fighter, and i don't think Sadow could take on Vader and Maul.

Darth_Janus
Again, if you don't know, GO FIND OUT> Don't just presume. If a doctor had to diagnose the random bleeding you were experiencing and he thought it was a cold because he hadn't completed medical school, would you be entirely thrilled with his opinion? Didn't think so.

And Plageus, Naga Sadow was the successor to Ragnos and a true Sith, born of a race that refined the dark magics and powers of the Dark Side, powers that went into making his own blade. And despite what you think about a blade weighing him down, apparently you haven't seen Sadow; he's far from a small, weak, Force-relying punk. And Vader would barely if at all be able to deal with GG. Maul might be able to take out GG, but not initially. And in any case, Sadow wields more Force mastery than Vader or Maul easily. Maul and Vader will lose this, no doubts.

Darth Windu
Well said again. Sadow was one of the greatest known practitioners of Sith Magic and the Dark Arts, not to mention he presumably harbored a formidable Force connection. Grievous is a good fighter, and I think he could hold off either Maul or Vader for a time while Sadow killed the other in a matter of seconds. You're talking about the two weaker Sith of the movies (Maul in Force, Vader in movement) against the movies' most deadly non-Force user and one of the greatest Ancient Sith. Sadow could take Maul and Vader alone, I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.