I'm on fire!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
The backs of my legs are sun burned cause I fell asleep outside droolio

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by silver_tears
The backs of my legs are sun burned cause I fell asleep outside droolio My whole chest was burned when I went to the beach..It was so sore and itchy I couldn't stand it sad

silver_tears
heat rash eek!

Tptmanno1
Awww...
Want some lotion wink

IceWithin
I like getting tan... but only a bit cause otherwise I turn red... no expression

Mist
i burnt my arm from standing too close to an oven yesterday embarrasment

edida
if u can wait til march 11, ill come put some lotion on that.

silver_tears
whats march 11? confused

Killer_Dennis
heat rash eek! Yeah..I still got a red mark from it..It went from my chest to my collar bone eek!

ApolloX
Sunburn sucks

Mr. Bacon
i havent gottten sunburned yet im lucky

silver_tears
it hurts to wear pants embarrasment

Mist
take them off shifty

silver_tears
done and done stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
The backs of my legs are sun burned cause I fell asleep outside droolio

I'm gonna be brutally honest with you...

Dumbass. smokin'

Mist
now wander over to the 'rate my crutch' thread...shifty

silver_tears
with my sun burned legs? shockish heck no!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Mist
now wander over to the 'rate my crutch' thread...shifty

Why would she have a crutch in the first place? Did she sprain her ankle? laughing out loud

Or were her burns so bad she needs crutches to walk? stick out tongue I had that once. When I was 12 my friend threw an aerosol can into a campfire, it exploded and the flames caught my right leg. I had burns from my toes to the middle of my thigh. I had to go to school for a couple weeks with a full leg bandage and crutches.

silver_tears
I'm going to bed boys, have a good one mwah1

Killer_Dennis
I'm going to bed boys, have a good one mwah1 c-ya cool

Mist
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Why would she have a crutch in the first place? Did she sprain her ankle? laughing out loud

Or were her burns so bad she needs crutches to walk? stick out tongue I had that once. When I was 12 my friend threw an aerosol can into a campfire, it exploded and the flames caught my right leg. I had burns from my toes to the middle of my thigh. I had to go to school for a couple weeks with a full leg bandage and crutches.

bugger off kenneth stick out tongue i couldnt remeber which was the correct spelling stick out tongue

edida
whats march 11? confused
your 18th birthday big grin

silver_tears
ah laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.