any predictions on the 05-06 nfl seasons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthhova
i know it's a while off, just curiuos to what people think, holla at me

Darth Macabre
Although I do not believe they will be a playoff team, I believe the Lions will have a productive year. They have 3 of the best young wide recievers, lets just hope they can stay healthy.

They also acquired R.W. Mcquarters, and i believe there still in the running to get Ty Law.

DanZeke25
Vikings and Eagles all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whirlysplat
I think a group of Americans will strap on padding to play rugby without the really tough elements like; scrums, rucks and mauls . The players with play in short quarters and instead of staying on the pitch for 80 minutes because they have no endurance they will come off and have lots of rests and breathers. They will employ the "Timeout" an hilarious device which games in the rest of the world do not have. I shall though, as usual watch the Superbowl, although why I torture myself that way who knows big grin

PINBALL
Eagles and vikings are gonna be shit the seahawks will kick ass

DanZeke25
HA! Seahawks? Are you done? my grandma can beat the Seahawks.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by whirlysplat
I think a group of Americans will strap on padding to play rugby without the really tough elements like; scrums, rucks and mauls . The players with play in short quarters and instead of staying on the pitch for 80 minutes because they have no endurance they will come off and have lots of rests and breathers. They will employ the "Timeout" an hilarious device which games in the rest of the world do not have. I shall though, as usual watch the Superbowl, although why I torture myself that way who knows big grin

You forgot the game of Basketball has the "time out" my friend. big grin

forumcrew
Originally posted by DanZeke25
HA! Seahawks? Are you done? my grandma can beat the Seahawks.

Originally posted by DanZeke25
Vikings and Eagles all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to remind you that you made these two comments Dan

laughing laughing laughing laughing

botankus
Originally posted by forumcrew

He never said "all the way" to what, did he not? I believe the rest of that sentence could've ended with "the sh*tter."

PINBALL
I love how my prediction has held up so far eagles and vikings suck ass and the seahawks are the best in the NFC and tied for second overall with the #1 offense

DanZeke25

Lol. Well for the Seahawks one, i was just joking. But for the Eagles and the Vikings, there my favortie teams. What was i suppose to say. If i was serious though for the Superbowl picks i probaly would have picked the Steelers and the Eagles(but of course Philadelphia is cursed so you know.)

Originally posted by PINBALL
I love how my prediction has held up so far eagles and vikings suck ass and the seahawks are the best in the NFC and tied for second overall with the #1 offense

It would be funny as hell if the Vikings ended up making the playoffs and beat the Seahawks in the first round. laughing

And as for the Eagles, if Mcnabb was healthy and the Eagles were smart and got rid of TO before the season, the Eagles woud be in the playoffs, and would knock the Seahawks out if they played them. Well maybe not, because we are Philadelphia, and Philadephia never wins.

master skyler
Vikings are the best and thats what i have to say. but without daunte they've been doin pretty good.....2-0 vs the GIANTS and lions

master skyler
plus Brad Johnson is a superbowl quarter back and hes got the smart for a qb

PINBALL
They are terrible the lions are a Joke and Eli Blows anyway they still havnt beaten anybody really good and neither the Eagles or the Vikings will make the playoffs.

forumcrew
the giants are good.. the vikings offense is still terrible.. the giants D absolutely owned them they just couldnt play special teams. but this sorta talk should go back to the NFL thread

DanZeke25
Originally posted by PINBALL
They are terrible the lions are a Joke and Eli Blows anyway they still havnt beaten anybody really good and neither the Eagles or the Vikings will make the playoffs.

We havnt beat anybody good. Well lets see, the best teams the Seahawks beat were the Falcons and the Cowboys, both 6-3. The best team we beat was the Giants, who is also six and three. So your saying that you beat teams that are really good, but we didn't, yet they have to same record? Wow.

And tell me, how many injuries do the Seahawks have? Just about none that are important. Mcnabb has been playing hurt the whole year, and then the whole thing with TO, and our schedule is harder.

And the Vikings, well i didnt expect them to do as good as the Seahawks anyway, but they also have Culpepper injured. And Burleson was injured for like 3 weeks before that too.

forumcrew
now dan, you cant use TO in this, that was the eagles choice no one made them get rid of him. They could have let him play.. the eagles chose to get rif of one of the best players in the NFL. Also Seattles #1 and #2 WR were seriously hurt and they have lost multiple defensive starters, and they LOST these people, McNabb has been able to play.

also seattle beat the skins other then the refs f*ck up that lost them the game lol

DanZeke25
now dan, you cant use TO in this, that was the eagles choice no one made them get rid of him. They could have let him play.. the eagles chose to get rif of one of the best players in the NFL. Also Seattles #1 and #2 WR were seriously hurt and they have lost multiple defensive starters, and they LOST these people, McNabb has been able to play.

also seattle beat the skins other then the refs f*ck up that lost them the game lol

I know. I'm glad they got rid of TO. I think they play better without him anyway. He messes up thir chemistry.

Mcnabb has still been able to play, but if he was 100% then we win the Skins game 2 weeks ago, the Cowboys game last week, and just like that we are 6-3 and tied for the division lead.

And if it sounds like i hate the Seahawks, i don't, i like Shaun Alexander a lot, but i'm if we didnt have all TO's distractions and Mcnabb playing at 70% for basically the whole year then we would be up there with the Seahawks. And didnt realize the Seahawks lost there 1 and 2 WR, but i think Mcnabb and TO(even though i hate him and im glad they they got rid of him) are bigger losses espicially since we dont have a running game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.