Would Tom Welling be good as General Zod?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
Tell whether you think Tom Welling would be a good choice as General Zod or not.

Zod4Life
I think that he'd be a great choice for General Zod because he did such a great job as Jor-El.Besides,Tom said he likes playing villains because he can let loose a little.I would love to see him as Zod in ''Superman Returns'' or in a Superman sequel.

TMACalicious
Hmmmm, now that you mention it, he might be good for the part as Zob. But it'll look kinda weird IMO lol

I'm used to seeing Welling as Clark Kent (Superman), but all of a sudden you have him playing a villian whereas a random Routh is playing Supes lol.

But it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Zod4Life
Yeah,hopefully we'll see Zod in ''Superman Returns''.

BB_hawk
I would not like to see him as Zod because to me Tom Welling should be playing Superman. If I was doing the movie the bad guy would be Brianiac and Cyborg and Tom Welling would be Superman

Zod4Life
I heard that Tom was going to be Superman in ''Superman Returns'' but then they said Brandon Routh.I thought they were lying at first about Routh being Superman but it's true.But then again,we need a new face for Superman.

TMACalicious
Routh doesn't look as Superman-like compared to Welling. He's a bit too skinny. Welling would've made the perfect Supes.

I would've jumped at the opportunity to play the Man of Steel if I were Welling.

Oh well, you're right, a new face for Superman sounds good. smile

Zod4Life
I'm sure that Routh will put on some muscle before the movie comes out.He's got awhile to work out and get a little more buff.

Koto K
I'd rather see Tom Welling playing Superboy- As in the Cadmus Project created clone of Superman. Give him the shades, that haircut with the shaved sides, and an attitude similar to Clark on red kryptonite....pure gold.

Zod4Life
Yeah,that would be pure gold.

pr1983
Originally posted by Koto K
I'd rather see Tom Welling playing Superboy- As in the Cadmus Project created clone of Superman. Give him the shades, that haircut with the shaved sides, and an attitude similar to Clark on red kryptonite....pure gold.

thats not a bad idea... he's way too boyish to be supes... a good go between...

DarkCrawler
I see him as Superboy...but not Zod.

Zod should be someone who looks imposing and powerful.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I see him as Superboy...but not Zod.

Zod should be someone who looks imposing and powerful.

yeah like me!!!!!!

DarkCrawler
We were talking about Zod...not Brainiac...

http://theages.superman.ws/Encyclopaedia/images/Brainiac.jpg

stick out tongue

Mainstream
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
We were talking about Zod...not Brainiac...

http://theages.superman.ws/Encyclopaedia/images/Brainiac.jpg

stick out tongue

come to think of it I would look cute in green makeup.

Zod4Life
NO COMMENT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.