BIG problem?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XxXxRoGuExXxX
I would LOVE Gambit to arrive in the X Men movies A.S.A.P! but does anyone feel that Rogue needs to make her character stronger? AND get her Miss Marvel powers? I feel she needs them for the attraction between those 2 to work! Gambit was first attracted to Rogue because of her confidence! Rogue in the movies is a little weak?

Britrogue
I totally agree with you, but I don;t think we have a hope in hell. They're introducing far too many new things to be able to explain Rogue's "evolution" as it were.

mr.smiley
In the movies he would probably be attracted to her,just for the simple fact he could take her from Bobby.Through the course of the movie though,he would realy learn to love her.In X2 she should a little of her attitude when Magneto and Mystique where laughing at her.

BENITO
Originally posted by XxXxRoGuExXxX
I would LOVE Gambit to arrive in the X Men movies A.S.A.P! but does anyone feel that Rogue needs to make her character stronger? AND get her Miss Marvel powers? I feel she needs them for the attraction between those 2 to work! Gambit was first attracted to Rogue because of her confidence! Rogue in the movies is a little weak?
movie rogue is a composit of Jubile, Kitty and of course rogue so they need to get the Jubilee style unknown cockyness in.

and not ms. marvel power more sorta a new brotherhood member made for the flik

Paola
Talk about this at the Remy & Rogue thread, or Gambit thread or Rogue thread or Possyble Synopsis, Characters one.

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.