the sith and the jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|MeMw| Obi-Wan
in this star wars its great becuse it tells us loads about the jedi and the sith to me these movies is kinda like what this christians belive nooooooo! not flashy light sabers (omg id so love to touch the laser)
but sith and jedi good and evil the sith how ever are not so much the same as jedi they have a different way of becoming stornge where the sith will be stronge and the jedi will be wise.

the sith come stronge by some how getting an evil spirit into a jedi or a sith in training and they become stronge with the dark side like darth sideous, dart maul, darth tyrranous (count dooku), and darth/lord vader
and we can tell that theres an evil spirit in them by the eyes how stronge they are and how misgiuded they were anakin was hit by this the most "evan in his death he still shouted at obi-wan i hate you when obi-wan was saying he loved him and he was like a brother to him now common who was touched by that"

where as the jedi are not stronge but they are wise and know much of the force and can evan keep them selfs from dieng of pld age for up to 900 years as yoda did and they can also become immortal.

the jedi have many heros 4 of them being yoda who was very very wise of the force, mace windo who was said to be the most powerful jedi, obi-wan/general kenobi master in making a planto keep the peace and anakin who was said will become stronger than any jedi or sith ever to live and was the greatest pilot of a ship who ever lived.

the jedi are self less most of the time medatating and training they do not fell sad they do not fell hate they do not fell greed etc but they do feel love happyness and friendship and they only care about others

and remember fear leads to hate hate leads to anger anger leads to suffering and suffering leads to the dark side.

please tell me and other what the jedi and sith are what i may not have said and any one who has seen the movie who is this guy darth rouge the wise or is it darth plagus the wise

Justice Pie
Originally posted by |MeMw| Obi-Wan
in this star wars its great becuse it tells us loads about the jedi and the sith to me these movies is kinda like what this christians belive nooooooo! not flashy light sabers (omg id so love to touch the laser)
but sith and jedi good and evil the sith how ever are not so much the same as jedi they have a different way of becoming stornge where the sith will be stronge and the jedi will be wise.

the sith come stronge by some how getting an evil spirit into a jedi or a sith in training and they become stronge with the dark side like darth sideous, dart maul, darth tyrranous (count dooku), and darth/lord vader
and we can tell that theres an evil spirit in them by the eyes how stronge they are and how misgiuded they were anakin was hit by this the most "evan in his death he still shouted at obi-wan i hate you when obi-wan was saying he loved him and he was like a brother to him now common who was touched by that"

where as the jedi are not stronge but they are wise and know much of the force and can evan keep them selfs from dieng of pld age for up to 900 years as yoda did and they can also become immortal.

the jedi have many heros 4 of them being yoda who was very very wise of the force, mace windo who was said to be the most powerful jedi, obi-wan/general kenobi master in making a planto keep the peace and anakin who was said will become stronger than any jedi or sith ever to live and was the greatest pilot of a ship who ever lived.

the jedi are self less most of the time medatating and training they do not fell sad they do not fell hate they do not fell greed etc but they do feel love happyness and friendship and they only care about others

and remember fear leads to hate hate leads to anger anger leads to suffering and suffering leads to the dark side.

please tell me and other what the jedi and sith are what i may not have said and any one who has seen the movie who is this guy darth rouge the wise or is it darth plagus the wise
I'm sorry Obimpersonator, but this question is going to be hard to answer because it's difficult to decipher your language.

I don't speak...that...whatever...

Justice Pie
Originally posted by |MeMw| Obi-Wan
In this star wars, it's great becuase it tells us loads about the Jedi and the sith. To me these movies are kind of like what the Christians believe. Nooooooo! Not flashy lightsabers. (omg i'd so love to touch the laserand lose my finger.)
But Sith and Jedi, good and evil. The Sith however are not so much the same as Jedi. They have a different way of becoming strong, where the Sith will become strong and the Jedi will become wise.

The Sith become strong by somehow getting an evil spirit into a Jedi or a Sith in training. The become strong with the dark side like Darth Sidous, Dart Maul, Darth tyrnus (Count Dooku), and Darth/Lord Vader.
We can tell that there is an evil spirit in them by the eyes, how strong they are and how misgiuded they were. Anakin was hit by this the most, even in his he still shouted at Obi-wan, "I HATE YOU!" when Obi-wan was saying he loved him and he was like a brother to him. Now come on, who was touched by that?

Where as the Jedi are not strong but they are wise and know much of the force. They can evan keep themselves from dying of old age for up to 900 years as Yoda did and they can also become immortal.

The Jedi have many heroes. Four of them being Yoda who was very, very wise in the force, Mace Windu who was said to be the most powerful Jedi. Obi-wan/General Kenobi, master in making a plan to keep the peace and Anakin who was said will become stronger than any Jedi or Sith ever to live and was the greatest pilot of a ship who ever lived.

The Jedi are selfless, most of the time medatating and training. They do not feel sad, they do not feel hate, they do not feel greed, etc. but they do feel love happiness and friendship and they only care about others.

Remember fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger, anger leads to suffering and suffering leads to the dark side.

Please tell me what the Jedi and Sith are. What I may not have said and anyone who has seen the movie, who is this guy Darth Rouge the wise or is it Darth Plagus the wise?
*breathes*
Now to answer your...question.
I don't remember a Darth Rouge...but Chancellor Palpatine did mention a Darth Plagus(sp). It's kind of hinted at that Palpatine was the apprentice to Plagus because he apparently knew how to keep people from dying. However, after Anakin joins Palpatine, he says something like "...Together, we can find the ..."

Anakin has it right when he tells Obi-wan that from where he is standing, the Jedi are evil. Good/Evil is just a point of view. However the method of the Sith is to gain, personally, from the suffering of others. Society has instilled in us that threatening someone, cutting off their hand, shooting someone with lightening and throwing them out a window...is evil. However in some cultures or society...that may be acts of good. It's just a point of view.

Yoda lived that long because I believe his species lives that long. It wasn't just the force sustaining his life and he certainly wasn't immortal.

The evil-spirit-possessed-me-making-me-evil was only a hook designed for some the Expanded Universe stories. I don't believe that all who fall to the dark side are possessed by Sith spirits. I think the fall to the dark side is when someones begins to put their personal goals, wants and needs ahead of someone elses. They become selfish and arrogant. Anakin was always a bit arrogant and his intention of being honorable was only a ruse to hide the fact that he was a whining little boy who couldn't accept loss. He was being selfish.

The Jedi feel sad. They feel galaxies of sadness. They are taught to NOT to have attachments, because having attachments leads to fear of losing them, which leads to blah, blah, blah, suffering.

...did you get your questions answered?

Robin Darkside
Try the game knights of the old republic (1), it explains alot of the differences between sith and jedi. If you want to get in depth with it. It seems similar to what the movies portray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.