Mighty 'Morphin Power Rangers vs. Team X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrHeavySilence
Green Ranger - Tommy
Red Ranger - Jason
Blue Ranger - Billy
Black Ranger - Zack
Yellow - Trini
Pink - Kimberly

vs.

Wolverine
Jubilee
The Beast
Cyclops
Shadowcat
Gambit

winner? PS. I don't think anything can puncture the ranger suits so don't try the admantium piercing crap.

I think the Rangers would hold up a good fight especially with Tommy.

The Beast is intelligent and so is Billy..

chilled monkey
I agree that the Ranger suits are pretty much impenetrable. However, I think that if they absorb too much damage, they overload, causing the Rangers to de-morph.

This is a tough one. If I had to pick one, I'd probably go with X-men. Shadowcat is a tremendous asset due to her intangibility, especially as she is also a good fighter due to Logan's training. Logan himself would also give any Ranger a good fight. Cyclops's optic blasts are apparently more powerful than the Ranger's weapons too.

grey fox
The rangers.....but only just thansk to tommys help the green ranger is a lot more powerfull then any other ranger

mr.smiley
xmen. rather easily.

Draco69
Zords

Creshosk
Originally posted by Draco69
Zords Giant robots, fires energy blasts. . . yeah the X-men have never fought anything like that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/hosted/sentinels003.jpg

Draco69
Sentinels are what 50 feet tall? The Zords accidently destroy buildings with a wave of their arms. Not to mention they don't have any powerhouses to destroy them. Maybe Cyke can damage them. But I seriously doubt it.

Creshosk
Sentinels are what 50 feet tall? The Zords accidently destroy buildings with a wave of their arms. Not to mention they don't have any powerhouses to destroy them. Maybe Cyke can damage them. But I seriously doubt it.

Draco69
Please. That Sentinel was half-dead. Literally. One arm. No legs. And Cyke's blast didn't even kill it. He sent Wolvie to finish the job.

Creshosk
Please. That Sentinel was half-dead. Literally. One arm. No legs. And Cyke's blast didn't even kill it. He sent Wolvie to finish the job. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
angel

K3VIL
Any kind of Power Ranger, from the Mighty Morphin to the Lightspeed Rescue possess enhanced strenght, durability, speed, reflexes, stamina and various weaponry.
If the rangers call in the Zords, the X-Men are screwed.
A single blast from a Zord can kill all of those in that X-Men roster.Plus Zords can resist to space vacuum and ocean pressure, Cyclops blast is nothing they can't handle

chilled monkey
True, but remember that Rangers aren't supposed to use Zords against human-sized opponents (although they will if they are desperate). Part of their code is "never escalate a battle unless forced to."

Draco69
True. But's it "bloodlust". So Zords qualify.

Creshosk
True. But's it "bloodlust". So Zords qualify. Where did he say that it was bloodlust?

Draco69
Forum Rules.

Cosmic Cube
Forum Rules.

No one even reads those anymore. That's why there's so much chaos.

Creshosk
Forum Rules.
Oh the one that states

That would keep them from breaking their code? Oh yeah I forgot that one. . .

Draco69
True. However they ARE willing to use the Zords on human-level characters if they need to. And they have. And they will.

Creshosk
True. However they ARE willing to use the Zords on human-level characters if they need to. And they have. And they will. If they get a chance to. . . You realize the first time one of them punches through a phased out shadowcat with the are that has there comunicater. . . FZZT. . . Because I have seen those not work before.

Draco69
Shadowcat? Damn! Forgot her. She should short out the Zords too. Hell maybe even the costumes.

I concede. The X-Men win.

mr.smiley
True. However they ARE willing to use the Zords on human-level characters if they need to. And they have. And they will.

kitty pryde just phases through them.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Creshosk

Damn straight.

FieryBalrog
Wooooo Kitty big grin

illadelph12
(This is ironic. I was just thinking of a similar thread except it was all Power Rangers ever versus the JLA).

Nah, Kitty wouldn't defeat the Power Rangers. All that would happen is that they'd (PRs) get knocked around a bit and sparks would spark off their chests, then they'd strike a bunch of unnecesary poses and hand gestures, then Jason would order Billy to teleport back to hq where Zordon and Alpha are, Billy analyzes what Kitty is doing to the Rangers, Alpha then says "Ei-yi-yi-yi-yi, Billy, these muties are kicking your asses", then Zordon drops some words of wisdom from his test tube, Billy then creatse some new kind of multiphasic shielding that adapts to Kitty's harmonics and disallows her to phase through them or the Zords, then he teleports back and lets Tommy kick all of the Xmen's asses singlehandedly.

Original Green Ranger was bad ass.

FieryBalrog
please, X-men would slaughter these washed up posers. mad where are they now, huh? I'll tell you where!

illadelph12
Actually, dude that played Tommy popped up in another Rangers series. I think it was the PR: Dyno Thunder are something like that (having violent lil "Bebe's Kids" for nephews gives you an inside track on these kinds of things). There's been like 8-11 different variations of the Power Rangers. The rest of the original Rangers have moved on to other shows save the actress that played Trini (Thuy Trang, R.I.P., she was only 28). I was about 13-14 when that show came out on Fox. It was pretty whack until the Green Ranger got introduced. Tommy changed the whole dynamic of the show. The Rangers w/Green Ranger could take this group of Xmen. The only real fire power they have is Cyke and that's nothing the Ranger's can't handle since his blast in concussive and not a disintegrating beam. Plus the Rangers have their own combiner weapons that form a super beam cannon and the Green Ranger has a protective golden shield that he wears.

Beyonder
Originally posted by mr.smiley
kitty pryde just phases through them.

Except Tommy. He pulls out his dragon shield and deflects her attack.

Rangers win. They've got guns and weapons to blow up monsters. If the X-Men get hit, they're screwed. If the Rangers are hit, they get up and fight some more.

Wolverine - Jason can handle him, take some time however.
Jubilee - almost useless. Billy would kick her ass.
The Beast - Zach. Beast is fast and all, but Beast's durability is low compared to Zach.
Cyclops - Say hi to Tommy and his dragon shield.
Shadowcat - might just kick Kimberly's ass. But she needs to stay in phase form. Otherwise, one hit and she's out.
Gambit - Gambit might just kick Trini's ass. His cards might be on or above monster attack level. But again, if she nailed him with a hit - he's out.

CorderaMitchell
I love billy, are they entering zoids.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Beyonder
Except Tommy. He pulls out his dragon shield and deflects her attack. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You put more faith in that then it deserves. smile

black wolverine
first of all jason cant beat wolverine wolverine was trained by samurai jason by white people that kno karate sinse tommy is my favorite i say he can beat cyclops and jubilee and shadow cat but that is it tommy will die by beast ,wolverine, and gambit
cant gambit charge the mega zord

Creshosk
Originally posted by black wolverine
first of all jason cant beat wolverine wolverine was trained by samurai jason by white people that kno karate sinse tommy is my favorite i say he can beat cyclops and jubilee and shadow cat but that is it tommy will die by beast ,wolverine, and gambit
cant gambit charge the mega zord You give shadowcat too little credit.

illadelph12
^

laughing

Dogg, tell me you're kidding:

I didn't know caucasian samurai were the epitome of martial arts. laughing

Nothing the Xmen have would really put the Rangers down. This particular group of Xmen (not all Xmen, just this group) would have trouble with Goldar or a large group of Super Putties. If I remember correctly, the PRs get chopped with swords and blasted with lasers on a regular basis and all it does is singe their suits and cause them to gesture and pose wildly. The Green Ranger alone could run through the whole Ranger team and handle monsters on his own. If I remember correctly, he even grew at one point when he was evil and kicked the Megazords ass. Tommy was the shit on that show. He'd kick Cyclops' ass then help Jason with Logan. Jubilee is a non factor. Beast could be a factor from a lab, but in a fight the Rangers have faced monsters far more physically powerful than him. All that needs to happen is Tommy calls in for air support using his Dragon Sword/Flute, the Green Dragon Zord fires a ridiculous amount of missiles from it's fingers, and the remaining Xman (more than likely Wolverine and Kitty) face off against all 6 Rangers and their Zords. It's not fair. Maybe if they had Colossus and Bishop rather than Jubilee and Beast I'd buy them winning. Or Storm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.